Welcome to Esato.com


Pages:
12345  Next

News Articles:

Related

Technical details:
• Sony Xperia A
• Sony Xperia Acro S
• Sony Xperia Advance
• Sony Xperia C
• Sony Xperia E
• Sony Xperia E Dual
• Sony Xperia E1
• Sony Xperia E1 Dual
• Sony Xperia Ion LT28at
• Sony Xperia J
• Sony Xperia L
• Sony Xperia M2
• Sony Xperia Miro
• Sony Xperia Neo L
• Sony Xperia P
• Sony Xperia S
• Sony Xperia SL
• Sony Xperia Sola
• Sony Xperia SP
• Sony Xperia SX
• Sony Xperia T
• Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
• Sony Xperia Tipo
• Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
• Sony Xperia TL
• Sony Xperia TX
• Sony Xperia U
• Sony Xperia V
• Sony Xperia VL
• Sony Xperia X Performance
• Sony Xperia Z
• Sony Xperia Z Ultra
• Sony Xperia Z1
• Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
• Sony Xperia Z2
• Sony Xperia Z3
• Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
• Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
• Sony Xperia ZL
• Sony Xperia ZQ
• Sony Xperia ZR
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Active
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Play
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Pureness
• Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
• Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
• Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini
• Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini Pro
• Sony Ericsson Xperia X2
• Sony Ericsson Xperia X8

From the forum:

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Announced


Click to view updated thread with images




Posted by emerson_shei


Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Key Features:

- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100

- 4G Network: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600

- Nano-SIM

- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual Band, DLNA, Wi - Fi Direct/HotSpot, Bluetooth v4.1 With A2DP/APT-X, MicroUSB v2.0 (MHL 3.0 TV-Out) , USB Host And NFC

- GPS With A-GPS Support And GLONASS

- Dimensions: 127 x 65 x 8.9 mm

- Weight: 138 Grams.

- Display 4,6" TFT LCD HD (~319 Ppi Pixel Density) With Chemical Tempered Glass And Anti-Fingerprint Coating

- 32 GigaBytes Memory Internal

- Expansive Memory Up To 200 Gigabytes

- 2 GigaBytes Ram LPDDR4 (1.807 GigaBytes After The System Boot)

- CPU Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 Quad - Core 2.0 GHz Cortex A57 And Quad - Core 1.5 GHz Cortex A53
(SemiConductor Technology 20 nm HPM HK-MG)

- GPU Adreno 430 (Quad - Core Graphics @650 MHz)

- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) With Sony UI

- Office Document Viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint And Reader PDF)

- Camera 23 MP With Wide Angle Sony G Lens (24mm) And Pulse Led Flash

- CamCorder UltraHD (2160p @30 FPS)

- 5 MP Front Facing Camera Wide Angle Lens (25mm) With SteadyShot And CamCorder FullHD (1080p @30 FPS)

- Hi-Res Audio With Digital Noise Cancelling

- Stereo FM Radio With RDS

- Standard Battery Li-Ion 2700 mAh (Non-Removable) With Fast Battery Charging: 60% In 30 Min (Quick Charge 2.0)

- Fingerprint Sensor (Fast And Secure Unlock)

- Waterproof And Dust Tight (IP65 And IP68)

- Available Graphite Black, White, Yellow And Coral Colors



Technichal Specifications Photographic Z5 Compact:

* Lens: Sony G (24mm in 35mm equiv.)
* F-Number: f/2.0
* Focal Length: 4.23mm
* Focus Range: 8 Cm - Infinity
* Iso Sensitivity: 40 - 12800
* Shutter Speed: Min - (0.8s) / Min - (1/8000s)
* Features Digital Camera: Phase Detection Autofocus, Touch - Focus, Face Detection, HDR, Panorama And Geo - Tagging
* Image Sensor: CMOS BSI SONY EXMOR RS IMX300
* Format: 1/2.4"
* Surface: (5.92 mm x 4.57 mm)
* Flash: Pulsed Single Led (4rd Generation)
* Reach In Shooting Of Flash: Up To 3 Meters
* Pixel Size: 1.12 Microns
* Maximum Effective Pixels Resolution: 5520 x 4140 For (4:3) Or 5984 x 3366 For (16:9)
* Other Features: Image Stabiliser, Simultaneous Video And Image Recording

Technichal Specifications Digital Camcorder Z5 Compact:

* Maximum Resolution Digital Camcorder: ULTRAHD 2160p (3840 x 2160)
* Quantity Frames Per Second During Recording Of Video: 30 FPS
* Recording Codec Used To Do Video: MP4
* Video Bit Rate: 55.5 Mbps
* Iso Sensitivity: 40 - 3200
* Recording Audio Codec Used To Do Video: AAC Stereo
* Audio Bit Rate: 156 Kbps
* Audio Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
* Light Assist For The Record Video: Yes (Pulsed Single Led 4rd Generation)
* Features Digital Camcorder: Digital Video Stabilization And Continuous Autofocus

Technichal Specifications Front Digital Camera Z5 Compact:

* Construction Lens: 4 Elements Plastic
* F-Number: f/2.4
* Focal Length: 2.12mm
* Iso Sensitivity: 40 - 3200
* Shutter Speed: Max - (1/12s) / Min - (1/6613s)
* Sensor: CMOS BSI SONY
* Format: 1/4"
* Surface: (3.20 mm x 2.40 mm)
* Pixel Size: 1.34 Microns
* Maximum Effective Pixels Resolution: 2592 x 1944 For (4:3) Or 2592 x 1458 For (16:9)

Technichal Specifications Front Digital Camcorder Z5 Compact:

* Maximum Resolution Digital Camcorder: FULLHD 1080p (1920 x 1080)
* Quantity Frames Per Second During Recording Of Video: 30 FPS
* Recording Codec Used To Do Video: MP4
* Video Bit Rate: 18.2 Mbps
* Recording Audio Codec Used To Do Video: AAC Stereo
* Audio Bit Rate: 156 Kbps
* Audio Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
[ This Message was edited by: emerson_shei on 2016-04-25 22:15 ]



Posted by Shino03
Source?

Posted by goldenface
Loving the new matt finish.
[ This Message was edited by: goldenface on 2015-09-02 16:12 ]


Posted by emerson_shei
Xperia Z5 Compact From Sony, Announced At IFA 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8NO87Dl04Q

Posted by tranced
Great specs for this mid-range phone. Not a bad deal for a backup.

Posted by Xajel
Guys, any one saw a video for the fingerprint in action ?.. if not yet then share whenever anyone see please..

Posted by mefa2
@Xajel
Here is the example of fingerprint sensor in use:
https://youtu.be/H22QHqGVL0M?t=2m29s
Sadly, the frame in Z5C is again plastic, not aluminium like in Z5, but I will definitely buy it.

Posted by badassmam
I find the Compact to be ugly, it looks like it has a permanent bumper case on. I think its the proportions as well because the Z5 looks much better because its bigger and slimmer. "Its like having a Porsche Boxster, people will think you only bought it because you can't afford a 911" - Top Gear. Replace Boxster and 911 with Compact and Premium.

I'm sure it will be awesome in action but 2GB RAM has me worried because I believe that it will not be sufficient for next year. My Z1C did not take Lollipop well so much so that I'll be changing it in the new year. I much prefer the M5 design and that has a more premium, shiny look about it. Just my opinion.

Posted by ascariss
Ok how did the z5c get thicker versus the z3c? Wonder if this is for the extra cooling/heat dissipation?

Posted by Detox
Greatness awaits .

@mefa2: The frame looks much nicer than the one of the Z3C.

@badassmam: I think in this comparison the Z5C should rather be a Cayman GT4 .

@ascariss: It did only get thicker by 0.3 mm, but it also houses now 100 mAh more.
[ This Message was edited by: Detox on 2015-09-02 17:23 ]


Posted by ascariss

On 2015-09-02 18:15:30, Detox wrote:
Greatness awaits .

@mefa2: The frame looks much nicer than the one of the Z3C.

@badassmam: I think in this comparison the Z5C should rather be a Cayman GT4 .

@ascariss: It did only get thicker by 0.3 mm, but it also houses now 100 mAh more.
[ This Message was edited by: Detox on 2015-09-02 17:23 ]



Indeed, should help in the battery life ever more, maybe it will go for 3 days haha.

Posted by penguino

On 2015-09-02 18:13:00, ascariss wrote:
Ok how did the z5c get thicker versus the z3c? Wonder if this is for the extra cooling/heat dissipation?

I think it has more to do with bigger battery and other components (octa-core processor). I don't like the frame around it, it's too wide. The frame in the Z3C wasn't wrapped around the glass which made it look thinner than it really was. You can clearly see here:

@gsmarena.com

I also don't like a few other things. First - Compact is no longer symmetrical. Thin lower bezel looks nice but the top one is just too big. They could've used 4,7" display to cover that. Also, promo pic:


Real world pic:

@gmarena.com

Did Sony photoshopped darker areas on the top and bottom of the screen or you can disable them? And my bigget complain720p display and 2GB of RAM for 550€? That's S6 or G4 territory!
[ This Message was edited by: penguino on 2015-09-02 18:58 ]


Posted by Spinz
More hi-res pics

Posted by goldenface
Is it confirmed that the frame is metal and not plastic?

Posted by Detox
@penguino: Z3C was also not symmetrical. There it was the other way round: Thin top bezel, thick bottom bezel. Z5C looks much nicer in that aspect than its predecessor.

@goldenface: The opinions are divided. Here are some sources for metal frame:




[ This Message was edited by: Detox on 2015-09-03 07:03 ]


Posted by emerson_shei
Tech Explained: Sony's New Z-Series Uses a Brand New Custom Camera Sensor

http://www.gsmarena.com/tech_[....]m_camera_sensor-blog-13806.php

Posted by pt020
I like the white theme,did not find it op play...


Posted by DACHA
Will the Z5c support VoLTE?

Posted by Supa_Fly

On 2015-09-02 23:04:45, DACHA wrote:
Will the Z5c support VoLTE?


An interesting question, I pose another which carriers globally actually support this currently and will in the next 8mths and officially posted so on their sites?

Z3C looks a LOT more premium than the Z5C. If not for the latest CPU and better camera I'd be shopping for a Z3C in mint condition. As it stands the touch sensor is a bonus for rapid use and locking and soon to be HUGE global standard for shopping (physically and virtually via the browser), so going back is not something that'll be good for long (6-12mths estimated).

Decisions!

Posted by penguino
I agree, Z5C's frames are too wide, they're wrapping around the glass.

On 2015-09-02 21:00:06, Detox wrote:
@penguino: Z3C was also not symmetrical. There it was the other way round: Thin top bezel, thick bottom bezel. Z5C looks much nicer in that aspect its predecessor.

Z3C was (and still is) much more symmetrical than Z5C:

@gsmarena.com
[ This Message was edited by: penguino on 2015-09-03 00:50 ]


Posted by coolmen777
Does this have T-Mobile (USA) LTE band 12 (700Mhz) for data? How about HSPA+ in 1700/2100? Hoping for all bands supported in E5803 variant. Would had to hope that carriers need to pick it up to enable these bands.

Posted by zxcorr
I'm slightly disappointed with the Compact this time... I think this year I'm getting the Z5 instead.

Posted by emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Preview (En Español) IFA 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oikqnmd-AY

Posted by emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact: First Look

http://mobile-review.com/articles/2015/ifa-sony-z5-compact.shtml

Posted by emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Hands On

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d23zbQfR5ME

Posted by emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Hands-On By PhoneArena

http://www.phonearena.com/new[....]ia-Z5-Compact-hands-on_id73326


Posted by cableguy
Anyone know what the LED is like on the phone?

Posted by Spinz
Mobile-review is all praises for the z5 compact

Posted by McKinley

On 2015-09-03 03:07:02, coolmen777 wrote:
Does this have T-Mobile (USA) LTE band 12 (700Mhz) for data? How about HSPA+ in 1700/2100? Hoping for all bands supported in E5803 variant. Would had to hope that carriers need to pick it up to enable these bands.


The international version will most likely have LTE band 12.
I know the Xperia Z3 T-mobile (US) has it and it was activated with an update I received earlier this year.

Posted by mefa2
According to mobile-review.com, the frame is made with "special polymer", means plastic:
"Во-первых, здесь применен не алюминий, а специальный полимер..."
it means:
"First of all, here is used special polymer, not aluminium (like in Z5)..."
There is also mentioned that it feels very nice and design is very good generally.

I also have to say that I like that they moved screen a little bit down. I like that asymmetry, because it will make it even easier to operate with one hand.

Posted by emporium
What is "custom" camera sensor in simple words?

Posted by pt020
I am very happy with mine Z3C,will not upgrade to Z5C,like the frame but not the rest,will wait for Z7C.

Posted by king-james
Z5C (2700mAh) vs. Z3C (2600mAh) vs Z1C (2300mAh)

Z5C Battery performance

Talk time (GSM) Up to 11 hours 30 min
Standby time (GSM) Up to 520 hours
Talk time (UMTS) Up to 14 hours 50 min
Standby time (UMTS) Up to 520 hours
Standby time (LTE) Up to 490 hours
Music listening time Up to 77 hours
Video playback time Up to 8 hours 20 min

Z3C Battery performance

Talk time (GSM) Up to 12 hours
Standby time (GSM) Up to 880 hours
Talk time (UMTS) Up to 14 hours
Standby time (UMTS) Up to 920 hours
Standby time (LTE) Up to 800 hours
Music listening time Up to 110 hours
Video playback time Up to 10 hours

Z1C Battery performance

Talk time (GSM) Up to 10 hours
Standby time (GSM) Up to 670 hours
Talk time (UMTS) Up to 18 hours
Standby time (UMTS) Up to 600 hours
Standby time (LTE) Up to 550 hours
Music listening time Up to 94 hours
Video playback time Up to 12 hours

Am dissapointed from the Z5C... All to do with the stupid S810 and Lollipop...

Goodbye my lovely S800 & KitKat.

I'll never update my Ultra. KitKat forever! Updates destroy batterlife. Especially what Sony did with Lollipop, complete new UI, stupid standard google UI. No more Sony design. Nothing.
[ This Message was edited by: king-james on 2015-09-03 13:23 ]


Posted by doministry

On 2015-09-03 14:12:32, king-james wrote:
Z5C (2700mAh) vs. Z3C (2600mAh) vs Z1C (2300mAh)

Z5C Battery performance

Talk time (GSM) Up to 11 hours 30 min
Standby time (GSM) Up to 520 hours
Talk time (UMTS) Up to 14 hours 50 min
Standby time (UMTS) Up to 520 hours
Standby time (LTE) Up to 490 hours
Music listening time Up to 77 hours
Video playback time Up to 8 hours 20 min

Z3C Battery performance

Talk time (GSM) Up to 12 hours
Standby time (GSM) Up to 880 hours
Talk time (UMTS) Up to 14 hours
Standby time (UMTS) Up to 920 hours
Standby time (LTE) Up to 800 hours
Music listening time Up to 110 hours
Video playback time Up to 10 hours

Z1C Battery performance

Talk time (GSM) Up to 10 hours
Standby time (GSM) Up to 670 hours
Talk time (UMTS) Up to 18 hours
Standby time (UMTS) Up to 600 hours
Standby time (LTE) Up to 550 hours
Music listening time Up to 94 hours
Video playback time Up to 12 hours

Am dissapointed from the Z5C... All to do with the stupid S810 and Lollipop...

Goodbye my lovely S800 & KitKat.

I'll never update my Ultra. KitKat forever! Updates destroy batterlife. Especially what Sony did with Lollipop, complete new UI, stupid standard google UI. No more Sony design. Nothing.
[ This Message was edited by: king-james on 2015-09-03 13:23 ]


Hmm.
I understand the gripe with UI. I mean stock Android is very nice but Sony was always better.
But in fact, more simple UI - better and more consistent updates.
I am sorry but that's how it is.

Now reading these data above.... They don't mean much.

Look here:
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z1_compact-review-1037p3.php
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_z3_compact-review-1135p3.php

This is much more relevant.
I bet Z5 will be as good.
P.S.
The newer OS just HAS to take more power.
I mean c'mon! More features, faster, better displays...

Posted by penguino
It's not true, Samsung shows that Lollipop can be quite efficient, standby battery drain can be reduced to minimum. 64-bit processors are just more power (and RAM) hungry, all of them.

Posted by blackzeros

On 2015-09-03 23:24:45, penguino wrote:
It's not true, Samsung shows that Lollipop can be quite efficient, standby battery drain can be reduced to minimum. 64-bit processors are just more power (and RAM) hungry, all of them.

samsung likes cheating , s6,note 5 ,edge and edge plus all works like in a stamina mode, aggressively killing closed apps
multitasking is worst like the devices with 1 gb ram....

i dont expect z5 and z5c have better battery life then z3 and z3c....
i feel like z5p will has better batery life even though 4k screen but lets see what sony can do

Posted by Supa_Fly
Becoming VERY interested in the Z5C ... Power in compact size. I don't think the next Nexus5X will satiate my 4.6-4.9" screen size limit and it's getting more and more difficult for me to keep at that. To be honest with top shelf specs of quality music playback and pictures it's either iPhone 5S 64GB (which I got as a gift yet need to repair heavily) or the Z5C which is sweet in Black.

Curious ... saw this hands on ... what is this sub-menu (dotted red to highlight by me) when viewing cards?
Link text...

Posted by penguino

On 2015-09-03 23:54:07, blackzeros wrote:
samsung likes cheating , s6,note 5 ,edge and edge plus all works like in a stamina mode, aggressively killing closed apps
multitasking is worst like the devices with 1 gb ram....

Cheating in low power consumption at idle?

Multitasking has nothing to do with it. Poor multitasking is a result of two things - software tricks to increase smoothness (high RAM consumption at idle) and poor RAM management settings (you can change them in rooted devices to achieve much better multitasking experience).

On 2015-09-04 01:51:33, Supa_Fly wrote:
Becoming VERY interested in the Z5C ... Power in compact size. I don't think the next Nexus5X will satiate my 4.6-4.9" screen size limit and it's getting more and more difficult for me to keep at that. To be honest with top shelf specs of quality music playback and pictures it's either iPhone 5S 64GB (which I got as a gift yet need to repair heavily) or the Z5C which is sweet in Black.

Curious ... saw this hands on ... what is this sub-menu (dotted red to highlight by me) when viewing cards?
Link text...

Display size isn't everything. 4,7" device can be as big as some other 5" phone.

Small apps? I think all Xperia have it too.

Posted by goldenface

On 2015-09-04 01:51:33, Supa_Fly wrote:
Becoming VERY interested in the Z5C ... Power in compact size.



This is what has made the Z3C one of the more successful phones in the Xperia line-up. It really has no real competition out there for it's size.

Posted by McKinley

On 2015-09-04 02:25:02, goldenface wrote:

On 2015-09-04 01:51:33, Supa_Fly wrote:
Becoming VERY interested in the Z5C ... Power in compact size.



This is what has made the Z3C one of the more successful phones in the Xperia line-up. It really has no real competition out there for it's size.



If only Sony could promote their phones better though. Hopefully with this lineup, it's going to change.
I do believe that most average people think smaller phones as less powerful, which is true when you look at Xperia Z3c's competitors.

Posted by emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact First Look By Android Authority

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJBzhQqYGc

Posted by emerson_shei
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact: All The Great Sony Technologies Found In Xperia Z5, In a Smaller Form Factor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hD4SuZgcglE

Posted by cableguy
anyone have a link to picture / video of the notification led?

Posted by blackzeros

On 2015-09-04 01:58:42, penguino wrote:

On 2015-09-03 23:54:07, blackzeros wrote:
samsung likes cheating , s6,note 5 ,edge and edge plus all works like in a stamina mode, aggressively killing closed apps
multitasking is worst like the devices with 1 gb ram....

Cheating in low power consumption at idle?

Multitasking has nothing to do with it. Poor multitasking is a result of two things - software tricks to increase smoothness (high RAM consumption at idle) and poor RAM management settings (you can change them in rooted devices to achieve much better multitasking experience).

On 2015-09-04 01:51:33, Supa_Fly wrote:
Becoming VERY interested in the Z5C ... Power in compact size. I don't think the next Nexus5X will satiate my 4.6-4.9" screen size limit and it's getting more and more difficult for me to keep at that. To be honest with top shelf specs of quality music playback and pictures it's either iPhone 5S 64GB (which I got as a gift yet need to repair heavily) or the Z5C which is sweet in Black.

Curious ... saw this hands on ... what is this sub-menu (dotted red to highlight by me) when viewing cards?
Link text...

Display size isn't everything. 4,7" device can be as big as some other 5" phone.

Small apps? I think all Xperia have it too.


ram usage and background process affect battery , stamina modes take battery advantage over killing apps at background but it causes shitty multitasking in exchange.i'm pretty sure samsung choses it because battery tests , sites likes gsmarena or phonearena didnt use stamina modes to test battery life , now we have long battery life
even though they have less battery capacity...but its not true trust me , as a user of s6, battery life isnt good , especially when you use it actively...

http://www.androidpolice.com/[....]sing-multitasking-performance/



Posted by blackzeros
why sony choses only 4 color option for z5c , test devices had another colors , i think especially green one is better then
other options...

http://www.static.xperiablog.[....]09/Sony-Xperia-Z5-family_1.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLtmyWsWIAEGTue.jpg:large

holly shit if it's true

z5 compact premium miku edition....

4,6 inch 1080p screen , 4 gb ram, 2900 mah battery , dims : 130*65*8,9 mm


[ This Message was edited by: blackzeros on 2015-09-04 16:16 ]


Posted by penguino
Z5 Compact Premium - yes please!

Posted by red98
For Japan only (Docomo)

Posted by McKinley
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Premium for Japs only.... Why Sony ?

Posted by penguino
Exactly, Sony please bring it to Europe! That's what Z5 Compact should be!

Posted by Supa_Fly

On 2015-09-04 01:58:42, penguino wrote:

On 2015-09-03 23:54:07, blackzeros wrote:
samsung likes cheating , s6,note 5 ,edge and edge plus all works like in a stamina mode, aggressively killing closed apps
multitasking is worst like the devices with 1 gb ram....

Cheating in low power consumption at idle?

Multitasking has nothing to do with it. Poor multitasking is a result of two things - software tricks to increase smoothness (high RAM consumption at idle) and poor RAM management settings (you can change them in rooted devices to achieve much better multitasking experience).

On 2015-09-04 01:51:33, Supa_Fly wrote:
Becoming VERY interested in the Z5C ... Power in compact size. I don't think the next Nexus5X will satiate my 4.6-4.9" screen size limit and it's getting more and more difficult for me to keep at that. To be honest with top shelf specs of quality music playback and pictures it's either iPhone 5S 64GB (which I got as a gift yet need to repair heavily) or the Z5C which is sweet in Black.

Curious ... saw this hands on ... what is this sub-menu (dotted red to highlight by me) when viewing cards?
Link text...

Display size isn't everything. 4,7" device can be as big as some other 5" phone.

Small apps? I think all Xperia have it too.


Thanks.

@Goldenface, yeah I think I've found my next Android device, my first REAL everyday driver.
Also I've now bricked my second Android phone - 2 in 4wks! This one is the Nexus 4 16GB/Mako (this time power surge from Lenovo T440s via USB in docking station! Can you believe this?!!! Arrrgh. Never had such issues with phones before.


On 2015-09-04 15:55:50, blackzeros wrote:
why sony choses only 4 color option for z5c , test devices had another colors , i think especially green one is better then
other options...

http://www.static.xperiablog.[....]09/Sony-Xperia-Z5-family_1.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLtmyWsWIAEGTue.jpg:large

holly shit if it's true

z5 compact premium miku edition....

4,6 inch 1080p screen , 4 gb ram, 2900 mah battery , dims : 130*65*8,9 mm


[ This Message was edited by: blackzeros on 2015-09-04 16:16 ]



So it's YOU that has derailed this thread!

Guys any specific apps you can suggest for the Compact?


Pages:
12345  Next
Click to view updated thread with images


© Esato.com - From the Esato mobile phone discussion forum