Welcome to Esato.com



News Articles:

Related

Technical details:
• Ericsson R380
• Ericsson R520
• Ericsson R600
• Ericsson T29s
• Ericsson T39
• Ericsson T60d
• Sony Xperia A
• Sony Xperia Acro S
• Sony Xperia Advance
• Sony Xperia C
• Sony Xperia E
• Sony Xperia E Dual
• Sony Xperia E1
• Sony Xperia E1 Dual
• Sony Xperia Ion LT28at
• Sony Xperia J
• Sony Xperia L
• Sony Xperia M2
• Sony Xperia Miro
• Sony Xperia Neo L
• Sony Xperia P
• Sony Xperia S
• Sony Xperia SL
• Sony Xperia Sola
• Sony Xperia SP
• Sony Xperia SX
• Sony Xperia T
• Sony Xperia T2 Ultra
• Sony Xperia Tipo
• Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
• Sony Xperia TL
• Sony Xperia TX
• Sony Xperia U
• Sony Xperia V
• Sony Xperia VL
• Sony Xperia Z
• Sony Xperia Z Ultra
• Sony Xperia Z1
• Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
• Sony Xperia Z2
• Sony Xperia ZL
• Sony Xperia ZQ
• Sony Xperia ZR

From the forum:

Sony Ericsson Flash Menus/Themes


Click to view updated thread with images




Posted by bombinos
yeah i got this se k770i i no it can use flash menus.Could sum1 tell me how 2 use them.i have tried downloading but i was given a flash file SWF.


Posted by stockzie
1. download theme with flash menu (flash theme)
put theme (.thm) on your phone as you would with any other theme

2. A2 uploader download..(Google Search)
Make sure phone is off so turn it off
connect phone HOLDING 'C'
go into:tpa/preset/system/desktop/flash
and add the .swf in there
press the shutdown button in the A2 uploader
turn on your phone and install theme

Were do you download your themes?

Posted by Ruxxx
plus u need to put the cuztomize upgrade for the menus...

Posted by aquared29
am just curious, whats the different between flashtheme and the ordinary? tnx

Posted by deluded
Quote:

On 2009-01-10 22:11:16, stockzie wrote:
1. download theme with flash menu (flash theme)
put theme (.thm) on your phone as you would with any other theme

2. A2 uploader download..(Google Search)
Make sure phone is off so turn it off
connect phone HOLDING 'C'
go into:tpa/preset/system/desktop/flash
and add the .swf in there
press the shutdown button in the A2 uploader
turn on your phone and install theme




Correct me if I'm wrong, K770 is an A100 phone, A2 uploader will not work with it.

Posted by pLu
Flash themes can change the l0ok on y0ur menu.. And as the name suggests, you can do alm0st everything with it if you kn0w h0w t0 use flash lite..

Posted by AndrewShot
Where do i download the flash themes for my C905?

Posted by wlagalvez

On 2009-02-13 10:13:35, AndrewShot wrote:
Where do i download the flash themes for my C905?


go to this website. Link text... .There is very cool stuf that you can download and put in some SE cellphone models.



Im new in this so it the link above doesn't work try the same =P http://se-stuff.net

I hope you like it
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2009-07-31 04:07 ]


Posted by titus1
@wlagalvez
Thank you for the link that you have posted. I have one question though. Some ".swf" files comes with ".dm" file, was it important? What's the use of .dm files and where I suppose to put it?
Thank you.

Posted by wlagalvez

On 2009-07-31 04:17:53, titus1 wrote:
@wlagalvez
Thank you for the link that you have posted. I have one question though. Some ".swf" files comes with ".dm" file, was it important? What's the use of .dm files and where I suppose to put it?
Thank you.




I don't know, but if you see in the "help" link will be very useful. This link redirects you to step by step method where you can find out everything.

bye

Posted by titus1
I did check out the "help" link, but never did mention the use of .dm file

Posted by wlagalvez

On 2009-07-31 04:50:41, titus1 wrote:
I did check out the "help" link, but never did mention the use of .dm file




Try this link http://se-stuff.net/help/flash-menu.html

take care and bye
[ This Message was edited by: tranced on 2009-07-31 04:08 ]


Posted by wlagalvez

On 2009-07-31 04:50:41, titus1 wrote:
I did check out the "help" link, but never did mention the use of .dm file


I think the link that I give above doesn't work, so I'm going to give the path to go to the help topic:

1) Go to the home page that I gave in my first reply

2) In the left menu select "Help"

3) Lastly, find "Activating Flash Menus"

4) Follow those steps and I hope you got it.




Click to view updated thread with images


© Esato.com - From the Esato mobile phone discussion forum