Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > We need ESATO needs u!

Previous  1234  Next
Author We need ESATO needs u!
Krubach
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-29 18:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I don't know if you can mention the brand-of-another-scandinavian-country-that-is-not-sweden-but-finland on your slogan. [addsig]
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2004-04-29 18:42
it seems the slogan discussion is now continuing here please (or shall I lock that other one )
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 18:44
Lock this one please.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 19:37
Well, i dont think it would be hard to manage to contact in different countries several mobile newspapers or printed medias and suggest to mention ESATO in a short article or as a news flash in on of the issues. We all are mobile freaks, so i think, as me, all of us has any kind of connection to ppl who work or has got sg to do with fones. Some of us has maybe fone shops aswell, where we could advertise ESATO as a suggested site. I ll do my best to help on this way and support my favourite site. Opened this thread to hear and share opinions with all of u.
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-30 01:09
Does Esato need to advertise? I thought we were doing quite nicely as it was, although I wonder how many of the thirty odd thousand members are actually active members as opposed to people who have signed up, posted once or twice and never bothered with Esato again.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-30 01:27
quite a few. whats the most ever users to be logged in at one time. i will be linking esato on my site, and for when i sell on ebay. (in the description) [scotsboy. late night tonight?] [addsig]
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-04-30 01:30
or possibly you could Support Esato
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-30 01:34
gelfem. u talking to me?

This message was posted from a P900

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-04-30 01:36
actually no (or at least not specifically). i didn't see the third page when i posted.

it was just a general comment to those who want to help esato (and not necessarily buy any merchandise from the shop).
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
batesie
T66 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-30 01:41
it would be good to raise the profile of the site i.e. theres a lot more SE addicts out there that are yet to fall into the loving arms of esato...

This message was posted from a P900

BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-30 22:49
to tell the truth, i hoped for a bit more constructive support...
Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
kimcheeboi
T610
PM
Posted: 2004-04-30 23:33
i send a "www.esato.com (kimcheeboi)" contact during bjacking rather than the dull "you've been bluejacked!" [addsig]
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-01 00:01
@kim thats a great idea :-)

This message was posted from a R520

scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-01 00:42
@bobbafett

I don't think that it is being destructive to suggest that Esatonians not be told to click on links or scream www.esato.com from the rooftops. By my reckoning Esato is expanding rather nicely as it is and the members prefer the relaxed atmosphere we have here. Speaking personally, I would be put off joining Esato or remaining as a member if I felt that people were going to start preaching to everyone about how they should click on advertising links or how they should be doing more to support Esato.
Everyone who loves Esato supports it in their own way, for example, I have often commented to friends about Esato. I comend you on your willingness to support Esato, but I don't think that it's the way to go about it. If people want to click on links or to advertise Esato then they will, however, asking them to is not in keeping with the spirit of Esato, that is, somewhere people come to chat with other like minded people and have fun.
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-05-01 01:59
Bear in mind also that doing almost any internet search for mobile phones, or certainly phones specifically brings up the Esato site as one of the first few sites, so in a way the site advertises itself!

A mate of mine was searching for some info for a problem with his phone, and I caught him browsing Esato, and he had never heard of the site before!

Hope that helps a little @bobafett !
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi