Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > We need ESATO needs u!

1234  Next
Author We need ESATO needs u!
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Dear ESATO members,

Think the time has come, where we should something for ESATO. @laffen and co manage this site for us since years, created a kind of second home, where all of us are more than welcome. The moderators share with us their free times, just to take care of the brilliant organised site. The help and support cannot be mesaured with any other place, where services and the operators would say: sorry, no more ideas, ESATO steps in and fix it for us.
The huge knowledge, the concentrated informations made this site to a kind of bible of any mobile fans. ESATO is open for everybody, not just for /// and SE fans, according for the standard of a new, free minded world.

We can here ask questions, discuss the latest news, upload images of happy and interesting moments, share opinions between each other, make friendships, adopt lost members, tease and help each other, teach and show the newbies how and why to use or choose a fone, even show the latest bathroom design in our country…
All these adventures are for free. Free! The time has come, when everybody should start to make thoughts, HOW CAN I HELP AND SUPPORT this site? We need ESATO and ESATO needs us. @laffen and the moderators manage this site, but on some way we are responsible that ESATO is still on top and the limit is the sky. We have a shop already. We have millions of visitors. We have fame with ESATO. Yes, i dare to say we, cos @laffen made it for us. As long we keep the fire burning, as long we come here every single day for relaxing, for study our next lesson in mobile business or just ask for help, ESATO will be here and wait for us.

Dear ESATO members,

I ask u to post here ideas, how should we support ESATO the best way. This site grown over borders, its an international web, it keeps us together and we should use this amazing power for something usefull and constructive target.
My suggestion: lets start – everybody in her/his country – to look for ideas, which could be realised here, which could force and fix ESATOs excistance til the eternity. Advertising here, try to make articles ( shorter or longer ) in newspapers or booklets or leaflets, suggest this site for everybody, let us paste the www.esato.com to our e-mail addresses next to our signature…
The world must we faced with ESATO everywhere! Dont forget a VERY IMPORTANT fact, @laffen want and will keep ESATO as independent! It was, is and will be a neutral site!
Lets start think and manage it together!
Any idea is more than welcome, it would be great to manage a lot of things together, for ESATO, for us and not as last for @laffen, to show him our respect and deliver an ecidence, that his idea and work started a revolution in the open-online-forum history…
Dear ESATO members,

Thx for your attention, look forward for your ideas and kindly support.

Regards, @bobafett

Aquila non capit muscas - /// 4ever!

/// Ericsson Forum
Lucas
M600 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:29
I started crying when you wrote thoose beatifull words Bobba!

Esato could start to sell software? Be a Handango affiliate ore a own software shop? I think I might buy some stuff.

Cheers

Luc
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:31
Groan ...
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
anish
P1
PM
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:31
I think an easy way to contribute to ESATO will be to click the google advertisement banner on the pages, as far as I understand those are paid for 'pay per click' so if we all click a link at least once while we are online then that itself will be sufficient to fund esato. Most of us here use high speed office LANs so this wouldn't be a problem at all. I know its not practical for WAP users but I think there are enough PC users there to make this a success.

What you guys think?
Knowledge is two fold. Knowing a subject or knowing where to find out about a subject. I rely on both... That is why I come here.
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:36
Good idea. But are you sure about this pay per click thing?

This message was posted from a WAP device

mixin
T66 black
PM, WWW
Quote:

On 2004-04-29 17:31:01, scotsboyuk wrote:
Groan ...

couldnt agree more.
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Can't we just do what we have been doing all along? That is, enjoying Esato and letting it grow and expand at the phenomenal rate that it has done in the past, without the need to be 'rallied' to 'helping' Esato.
It seems to be doing rather well to me with the members doing what they are doing.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
laffen
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact
PM
I can NOT encourage your to click on the ads. That would be violating my agreement with Google.
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:38
Quote:

On 2004-04-29 17:36:00, MixiN wrote:
Quote:

Groan ...

couldnt agree more.

I couldn't agree with you more

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2004-04-29 16:38 ]
anish
P1
PM
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:39
Ya so now we know for 100% the ads are pay per click so why can't we do it. (Look an old MBA came handy in finding a funding source )

@Scots boy
it doesn't cost us anything so why don't we do it?

[ This Message was edited by: anish on 2004-04-29 16:58 ]
switchbitch
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:39
Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Groan ...

couldnt agree more.

I agree.
[addsig]
Elrond
V800
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:41
Quote:

On 2004-04-29 17:38:14, scotsboyuk wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Groan ...

couldnt agree more.

And I couldn't agree with you even more
May the power of search be with you
Proud owner of a HTC HD2, T-Mobile SDA, K750i, Nokia 6120c and a HP iPAQ hx4700
mixin
T66 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:46
Quote:

On 2004-04-29 17:39:42, anish wrote:
@Scots boy
it doesn't cost us anything so why don't we do it?

Extra time and effort that probably isnt needed.
Ayush
W850 black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:47
@laffen what if we still click?

This message was posted from a WAP device

scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-29 17:49
@anish

I'm not saying we shouldn't, I'm just wondering why, all of a sudden, we need to be told to do things. If something isn't broken why fix it?

P.S. I definitely couldn't agree more with all those who have been in agreement with me.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi