Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Software, Firmware and Drivers > MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 available !

Previous  123 45 ... 676869  Next
Author MyPhoneExplorer 1.8 available !
zillertaler
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-10-10 01:31
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@ryanbp: Please download the update, i've fixed some bugs

@carkitter: I've tried to set the timezone of my PC like yours and it worked perfectly, at the moment i don't know where i should search the error
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-10 11:18
Never mind, it's only a small issue.

I still think your program is superb.
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
neox
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-10-12 04:08
@zillertaler

I added the following to the 'general' config. settings file:

CalendarView=0

that fixed it..!!!!!.. sweeet!

Under the Calendar view, the 'New Task' icon right next to "new appt.'; when u hover over it with ur cursor it displays it in Deutsch: Neue Aufgabe !!...

I do like the "upload Java app" feature!!!!! Also, MPE seems a bit faster now!....

One more, thing: could you implement a 'directory' tree under the Files section?!! on the left column!. that would b nice!
zillertaler
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-10-12 12:31
Thanks for report. In Vesion 1.2.12, which is at the moment online i fixed also your Bug with the calendar.

Directorytree will be added in the next version
mrao
P1
PM
Posted: 2005-10-12 17:41
Just downloaded it today....works brilliantly with my new K750i....I had installed FMA prior to this, and faced some issues in getting it to connect .....but got it right the first time with this wonderful lil program ...thanks a ton @zillertale....looking forward to the next version
t610 > k700i > p800 > p900 > p910 > k750i > I-mate Jam > Blokia 6681 > HTC Prophet > HTC Wizard & Nokia N73 > E71 > BB 9000 > HTC Desire > Samsung Galaxy S > Samsung Galaxy S II & the Motorola Xoom
<br />
Still Shiny but not so n
Uncle Bob
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-13 17:23
@zillertaler:

Excellent piece of software you have here. I've been using it now for quite some time and I have never had any problems. I have found that the few times that I could not connect it happened if I used the SE software to sync the calendar, and contacts with Outlook prior to using MPE. A simple reboot resolves that problem.

I have one request though.

I like to keep all my text messages (sent and received) but seeing as the K750 are limited to 200 I have to archive it and then delete from my phone.

Currently when selecting to copy to archive you have the prompt stating that this message is already in the archive, do you want to carry on. When saying yes, it creates a duplicate of the message. Could this be changed to rather overwrite the message in the archive? Secondly, in the same prompt when selecting No, you have to say no to every message allready in the archive, could there be axtra buttons included stating "Yes to all" or "No to all" and when saying yest to overwrite the original in the archive.

Thanks, Keep up the good work with this application!

[ This Message was edited by: Uncle Bob on 2005-10-13 16:27 ]
Uncle Bob
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-15 10:24
@zillertaler:

After some events that happened to me, is there any way you could in a next version fit it in to import contacts from outlook via a .csv file. On another post I described how I cannot sync using the pc suite anymore and I have lost a lot of contacts on my phone. Luckly you had the backup option and I have used it so I was able to restore from backup. (I use version 1.2.13)

One fault on the backup feature though. When backing up the phone, when it gets to protected themes etc, it cannot back it up then the backup process stops. I have an O2 branded phone and when the backup came to the O2 theme it crashed.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
CyberVisitor
T610
PM
Posted: 2005-10-15 10:44
Quote:

On 2005-10-15 10:24:48, Uncle Bob wrote:
@zillertaler:

After some events that happened to me, is there any way you could in a next version fit it in to import contacts from outlook via a .csv file. On another post I described how I cannot sync using the pc suite anymore and I have lost a lot of contacts on my phone. Luckly you had the backup option and I have used it so I was able to restore from backup. (I use version 1.2.13)

One fault on the backup feature though. When backing up the phone, when it gets to protected themes etc, it cannot back it up then the backup process stops. I have an O2 branded phone and when the backup came to the O2 theme it crashed.

Backup of themes? But themes aren't in the list of items that the application do a backup of... exatly what does the application backup?
zillertaler
P1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-10-15 11:24
@Uncle Bob: Import from csv-files already works. In the phonebook of myphoneexplorer press the right mousebutton to show the contextmenu. Then goto Import/Export>Import... . In the filedialog which will apper set the filefilter to "Comma seperated values" and select the file to import. A dialog to set the fieldnames will appear.

There are protected themes so the download of them is not possible ? Are you sure ? Can you show me a screenshot of the errormessage ?

@CyberVisitor: Check in the backupwizard the option Files, then MyPhoneExplorer will list all folders (if they are not empty).

Best regards FJ
Uncle Bob
Xperia Arc Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-15 12:23
I select the backup options as listed below

The backup then starts and runs smoothly

Until it gets here, then when clicking OK, the backup closes down. As you can see from the progress bar, the backup was not complete yet.

However, if you select to backup but not checking the files box on the right, the backup does a basic backup of your phonebook OK

Hope this clarrifies my problem description.

Please see my other comments at http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=106293

[ This Message was edited by: Uncle Bob on 2005-10-15 11:34 ]
CyberVisitor
T610
PM
Posted: 2005-10-15 18:54
@zillertaler

I think most of us would want to be able to backup profiles, Internet settings, MMS setting, SMS settings, Code memory etc. for the K750 along with the few options you have when doing a backup...

If the phone is lost and replaced, it's re-entering all that info that's hard...
scorpt
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-10-16 04:47
Great update! It's a must for all K750 users
kenski
K700
PM
Posted: 2005-10-16 07:56
@zillertaler, really great job man! Much faster than fma especially in uploading files. Hope a "New Message" window will popup when a new message arrives..but overall a Great software.
forever
Read the FAQ before u post a new topic..
8810->6150->3310->t68i->t610->t630->k700i
HSK2840
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-10-16 12:20
Quote:

On 2005-10-04 01:23:30, zillertaler wrote:
Hy there

I've released Version 1.2 from MyPhoneExplorer. I made some new features (backupwizard, calendarview,...). Also i fixed many bugs and added 4 new languages.

Get it here: http://members.aon.at/fwechsel/index.html

Have Fun !!

Jep cool software, but the Danish translation sucks
HSK2840
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-10-16 12:32
Much much much better than FMA! FMA couldn't even read my phonebook..(w800). Thumbs up for someone who can write a decent piece of software! But please trash that Danish translation, I'm sure that is done by some pre-school kiddie
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 45 ... 676869  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic