Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Bomb blasts in Egypt!

Previous  123  Next
Author Bomb blasts in Egypt!
solidsingh
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 01:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
lazn your a twat
mustafabay
Xperia Mini Pro Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 01:19
@ amnesia . I agree with what you said but I think being polite is the best no matter blind someone is.

This message was posted from a T630

Lynx69
W810 white
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 01:21
Quote:

& pplz ..... don't be blind plz .... !!!! it is all clear & known that the muslims & alqaida does this shit .. so ... saying i wish it would stop ... won't do a thing ... WE MUST ACT NOW !!
or you're country will be slaughtered !!!!

Muslims and al qaida are different things.

Just because someone is a muslim doesn't mean to say that they are terrorists,they are alqaida, suicide bombers.

Im a Muslim myself and i know for sure that its not like that so get your facts right before you make assumptions, and i agree with amnesia...you are an ignorant twat.

>>*Wow 2100+ posts*<<
peeta
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 01:55
i agree on both points.
(\_/)
( O.o )
( > < )
cheap thing no good, good thing no cheap
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 02:07
@lazn: pull your head in mate.

firstly, i want to extend my condolences to the families and friends of those killed in the blast, and to the egyptian nation as a whole.

secondly, i would like to say that while i agree it is ignorant and naive to say that it's "muslims targeting the west", it is just as ignorant and naive to say that terrorists killed innocent egyptian citizens because of the US. there is only one reason why terrorists commit these atrocities, and that is because they are terrorists. there is no greater of lesser reason than that simple truth.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
peeta
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2005-07-25 02:49
Terrorists kill for a reason. To ignore that is dangerous.
Targeting innocent civilians is wrong, whether its suicide bombers or Isreali tanks.
While i support the Palestinian cause i don't support the murder of innocents but i also don't live in fear of my home being bulldozed and my land stolen. If i were in that position i would hope to be strong enough to keep hold of those values.
(\_/)
( O.o )
( > < )
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-25 04:06
oh and here's a pm from Lazn

I replied letting him know that it's the most stupidest PM i've ever recieved, as well as letting him know that it seemed to be written by a racist child.

-----
mmm palastine wasn't a country ... the british was in charge there.. ..
i know so many things that you don't know ... do you know that evry day about 40 missiles hits the israeli teritorry .. ? & it's killing women kids &babies ... did you know that ?!?!?!? i guess not !!
do you know who launches these missiles ??? - NO ... so i'll tell you ..
plastinens citizens launch tose missiles ... BTW these missiles called KASAM

-----
I guess he doesn't know that alot of Palastinians die as well. Or the latest news which shows that Israel is trying to build a wall to block Palasitinians out...
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 02:12
@peeta: i think there is an important distinction between the reasons they kill and the excuses they give.

if overnight every terrorist group's demands were met (US out of iraq/afghanistan, israel left unsupported, etc.) terrorism would not end. if anything it would get worse because such groups would be encouraged to see their tactics actually working. the only change would be in their excuses. it would go from "we're killing them to achieve X" to "we're killing them to make sure they never do it again", or "to prevent the spread of their corruption", or "because i'm a power-mad SOB who gets off on chaos and violence, and the voices in my head tell me to".

appeasement is not a viable option.

amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-26 02:35
@gelfen, and thats the endless cycle.
In their eyes, they dont want to give up to the US, because the US is the terrorist (I believe that the way their government, they are sneaky terrorists)
You see many say that terrorists will go on making demands if they are met, but how is that known? You can't compare life to movies.
You have to at least test this theory out.

If the terrorists are doing bad things now, and the US leaves Iraq for example, and the terrorists continue to do what they do, what's happened? In the view of terror, everything is still the same, however in the view of the Iraqi people, they've gained a bit of peace.

Do you know what I'm trying to say?
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
Aquila
K600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 05:14
Amnesia, can i ask you how your definition of terrorism is, and do you believe in a kind of peace treaty with elements like al qaida or what they may like to call themself. Would you also consider e.g Hitler as a victim during wwII for US foreign politic. Dont forget that Berlin was ripped apart by bombs back then. When should US interfere in a conflict? Only when somethings threatening europe, like e.g the war on balkan, or also when somethings bad are happening to themself like the 9/11? See my point?

This message was posted from a Z600

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 09:29
"You see many say that terrorists will go on making demands if they are met, but how is that known? "

there are precedents. i can't think of any off the top of my head but i know they exist. it is akin to blackmail. say you pay a blackmailer $500 to not reveal your secrets, then some time later they will inevitably come by asking for another $500. what do you do then? it's too late to back out since you already gave in the first time.

if nothing else it is human nature, learnt from earliest childhood. behaviour x achieved desired outcome y, therefore to achieve desired outcome z repeat behaviour x.

in any event, not one single nation on earth is prepared to take the risk that any given terrorist group won't stand by their word. the fact that such groups are prepared to deliberately kill innocent civillians tends to limit their credibility somewhat.

Aquila
K600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-26 10:12
I must say that i agree to the things you say Gelfen. And the fact that these fanatics see us in the western part of the world and cultur as pagans doesnŽt make them more reliable when it comes to excuses why they want to blow themself up, or among innocent civilians. These elements has proven time after time that they want stop, unless they get stopped. What makes me a bit sick, is to hear people say time after time that USA is the part that commits terror. Start to wonder if the world is about to be a little turned upside down. And the claim that everything is about the jews (israel-palestinian conflict), and that is theire fault.. are we facing a holocoust nr. II, or what happens? Wonder how it must be to be a jude these day. IŽm sure many of them inevitable must be thinking about the WWII, while many people supports the terrorattacs against them, killing their mothers, brothers on so up til these day. Whatever the jews are doing, peacefull or not according to whose to judge, they will always be blamed for something bad in this world. Cant be nice.
Whatever the exuses these fanatics terrorists must have, theire actions can not be accepted, and must be answered in a way they understand. If not, then weŽll get hell on earth. Thats for sure.
peeta
S500 Green
PM
Posted: 2005-07-27 12:55
Its more like i'm a 6' tall bodybuilder repeatedly punching a 6 stone weakling but they get a punch through. To which i reply i can't stop hitting them otherwise they have won.
(\_/)
( O.o )
( > < )
joebmc
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-07-27 13:43
Quote:

On 2005-07-26 05:14:51, Aquila wrote:
Amnesia, can i ask you how your definition of terrorism is, and do you believe in a kind of peace treaty with elements like al qaida or what they may like to call themself. Would you also consider e.g Hitler as a victim during wwII for US foreign politic. Dont forget that Berlin was ripped apart by bombs back then. When should US interfere in a conflict? Only when somethings threatening europe, like e.g the war on balkan, or also when somethings bad are happening to themself like the 9/11? See my point?

This message was posted from a Z600

Very good point.
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-07-27 15:22
@aquila,
life is never as easy as just a definition.

You say terrorist, but they say freedom fighter.

It's all in different eyes.
The only way to stop all of this is if other countries stopped butting into others affairs, and simply waited to be asked for assistance, or simply agreeing if their help was rejected.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi