Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Darvin a NUT?

Author Darvin a NUT?
carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 09:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 08:44:15, 786KBR wrote:
are monkeys still turning into humans??

can it be documented so i can see it with my own eyes...

If all this BS is true... why should evolution stop??? What are we as humans going to turn into...

Good point. Evolution only goes back so far... then you have to have something created to start with.
Creationism involves the idea of intelligent design. In other words thier was a designer (God) who wanted everything to be the way it is.
This still leaves room for Birds/Fish/Mammals to adapt (not evolve) to thier respective environments.
Look around you. Everything grows within the DNA parameters God has set, then deteriorates and dies. Rot, rust, corrosion, mould, degradation and death are natural processes in this world. Birth, growth and longevity are all in Gods hands, only he is outside of the laws of sin and death that operate on Earth since the 'Fall from Grace'.
To 'evovle' is to operate contrary to these Earthly laws and therefore not possible. As I said earlier, Evolution is promoted by those who don't want to acknowledge the existence of God.
There are people who don't wish to acknowledge allsort of truths in this world. Darwin was after all a Bible scholar who was unable to live what he was taught and went off in search of an alternative...
Best Debater - Esato Awards 2010
Best Phone Review - Esato Awards 2008
Visiting NZ with your mobile - all you need to know
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 09:51
@paulbang Have you not stepped in to a museum recently? :-) human evolution can be explained and illustrated for all to see in very plain terms. The evidence is just overwhelming. Almost every museum in the world has evidence on display, isn't that an awful lot of BS to deny?

This message was posted from a T610

Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 10:20
Quote:
then you have to have something created to start with.

Yeah molecules . Didn't you read my previous post ?
Really, like many said, there are so many evidence that you can't deny it. Prime example would be that a some hundreds year ago we where 1m50 and had a life span of 50 (making up), today the average is 1m75 with 74 years. If it isn't evolution, then I don't know what it is ...

Denying evolution is denying genetic, which is impossible.

Quote:
As I said earlier, Evolution is promoted by those who don't want to acknowledge the existence of God.

And the contrary goes the same.

At all: give one example or theory that evolution is bs, I still have to see one

[ This Message was edited by: Jim on 2005-07-14 09:23 ]
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 10:33
Prove one to me,

I know of the pics showing the 'evolution' of man, theres a phase where there is a very man looking monkey standing upright with strong legs... do you know which im refering to????

Wheres that guy??? and what is he called???
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 10:44
Go to a museum, look at the links of Bobafett, look at other's posts. Explain me the dinosaurs, the cells we found from millions of year ago with your theory.
methylated_spirit
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 10:51
I dont believe in evolution. Dont know what to make of it, but, i dont lose sleep over it.
Hello, Scroto!

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, you ugly!
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 11:09
do dinosaurs have anything to do with the evolution of man??? they not even mammals!

why only have the monkeys evolved into such superior beings??? whats so special bout them, like car said earlier animals ADAPT to surroundings not evolve, there was no reason or any change to trigger the start of the 'evolution!'
amd1129
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 11:18
Everything from a single organism which reproduced and the copies went on to different parts of sea and land and adapted themselves how insects evolved still remains a mystery

This message was posted from a T68i

Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 11:51
Quote:
why only have the monkeys evolved into such superior beings???

Discovered the fire and learned to use it, so many things that made us superior but again read a book !!!

Here you will have a start: evolution

Please read and stop saying that evolution is bs whitout any evidence/example and don't make assumption from one single Book.

Btw we are only different of 1% in DNA of the monkey, if we where created, why are we so close of them ?!

Edit: anyway this is going into a loop, I believe in something, you believe in something else, fair enough. I won't arguate again as I made my point and put numerous examples to start with. I rest my case.

[ This Message was edited by: Jim on 2005-07-14 11:10 ]
gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 12:07
scientifically, what differentiates man from the rest of the animal kingdom is the capacity for abstract thought.
Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 12:21
We are not close to monkeys??

Your story eliminates religious beliefs completly, I know the stories monkeys are and never will be the same as man!!!

If you believe your ancient ancestors were moonkeys than go ahead!

So what does the future of evolution hold for us o wise one??

Some sort of mutation..... Maybe 4 arms... we'll be very productive then... eyes at the back of our head... is this what your theory suggests??
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 12:45
Close in DNA structure and form (look at a skull), you can't deny that fact !

Of course my theory completly removes religious beliefs as I can't believe that we where created like that while we found bones of our evolution and what's wrong to be descendant of monkey's ? Seem that you are ashamed of that.

Mutation is evolution ! Man you din't even read the link I posted so why still arguate on this ?! This is going nowhere if you don't want to listen a bit !

Don't be so close minded on other's theory and stop trying to find an question to every answer I give ! I'm open to read your part of the story but you still have to post one !

Like in my edit of the previous post I'm out of here as it's getting on my nerve ! This can't be an adult discussion if only one part defends and the others keeps questioning !
Pradhika
T610
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 13:06
@Paul. Monkeys naturally can not do the following: 1.to throw stones on others. 2.to use a source of fire.

This message was posted from a T610

carkitter
V640 Black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 13:45
Quote:

On 2005-07-14 12:45:12, Jim wrote:
Close in DNA structure and form (look at a skull), you can't deny that fact !

No I don't deny that, God created us all from the dust of the earth, therefore we come from the same source.
Quote:

Of course my theory completly removes religious beliefs as I can't believe that we where created like that while we found bones of our evolution...

So I take it your an aethist then?
Quote:

...and what's wrong to be descendant of monkey's ? Seem that you are ashamed of that.

I'd rather have a Father in Heaven than in the Zoo.
Quote:

Mutation is evolution ! Man you din't even read the link I posted so why still arguate on this ?! This is going nowhere if you don't want to listen a bit !

I've been busy replying to emails (I type sloooow!); when I read this I made a point of following that link. It's very good for sure, but I'm sure you saw the part where it said Evolution and Religious Faith are not mutually exclusive...
Quote:

Don't be so close minded on other's theory and stop trying to find an question to every answer I give ! I'm open to read your part of the story but you still have to post one !
Like in my edit of the previous post I'm out of here as it's getting on my nerve ! This can't be an adult discussion if only one part defends and the others keeps questioning !

I am very open to new ideas and I appreciate you taking time to post your opinion and supporting links. A viewpoint is only valid (in my view) if it stands up to scrutiny from opposing points of view; please stay to add to the debate.
I look forward to you comments.

[ This Message was edited by: carkitter on 2005-07-14 12:47 ]
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2005-07-14 14:01
Sorry carkitter wasn't for you actually . You made some interesting points too and yes I'm atheist but I doesn't change the fact that I hope that I'm actually wrong and that when I die I would go to heaven (or hell, depends ), who wouldn't wish that ? but as from a "scientific" point of view I believe that after dead there is nothing, I just can hope that I'm wrong
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic