Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > INDONESIA corner

Previous  123 ... 876877878  Next
Author INDONESIA corner
nasi_bucket
W980
Joined: Dec 12, 2007
Posts: 34
From: Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2014-06-03 16:43
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Sepi lagi nih thread
nasi_bucket
W980
Joined: Dec 12, 2007
Posts: 34
From: Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2014-08-06 18:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
ABSENNNN

RACUNNNNN :



*setelah sekian lama hunting dapat juga P990i mint condition
[ This Message was edited by: nasi_bucket on 2014-08-06 17:48 ]
tranced
LG Nexus 4
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Santo Domingo, wonDeRland
PM
Posted: 2014-08-06 18:51
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hermione
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
nasi_bucket
W980
Joined: Dec 12, 2007
Posts: 34
From: Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2014-08-07 08:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2014-08-06 18:51:33, tranced wrote:
Hermione



tranced
LG Nexus 4
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Santo Domingo, wonDeRland
PM
Posted: 2014-08-07 13:47
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
That was my first UIQ phone. Then I got the P1. I was trying to get the G900, but I went for the Android's first commercial phone, G1.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
nasi_bucket
W980
Joined: Dec 12, 2007
Posts: 34
From: Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2014-08-07 16:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2014-08-07 13:47:13, tranced wrote:
That was my first UIQ phone. Then I got the P1. I was trying to get the G900, but I went for the Android's first commercial phone, G1.



Must be great when first using UIQ . Back then UIQ is really fenomenal OS, really handy and ease...until iPhone come out

*OT by the way Tranced, do you keep old until now? just curious
[ This Message was edited by: nasi_bucket on 2014-08-07 15:42 ]
tranced
LG Nexus 4
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Santo Domingo, wonDeRland
PM
Posted: 2014-08-07 16:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2014-08-07 16:40:22, nasi_bucket wrote:
*OT by the way Tranced, do you keep old until now? just curious
[ This Message was edited by: nasi_bucket on 2014-08-07 15:42 ]



Some of them:

K750, K770, K790, C702
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
3_nity
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Jul 25, 2008
Posts: 186
PM
Posted: 2014-08-19 11:58
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Xperia M2 Aqua is coming soon.
http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_[....]on_to_m2_formula-news-9395.php
3_nity
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Jul 25, 2008
Posts: 186
PM
Posted: 2015-03-05 06:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Got my Xperia Z1 Compact on monday.
HPkuK610i
Sony Xperia ZR
Joined: Mar 04, 2008
Posts: 139
From: Pontianak,Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2015-03-11 01:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Lollipop minggu ke 12 katanya cek disini
mudah2an bener bisa move app2SD
Black C5502

I Colors On My Signature
3_nity
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Jul 25, 2008
Posts: 186
PM
Posted: 2015-03-11 10:41
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Horeee....
HPkuK610i
Sony Xperia ZR
Joined: Mar 04, 2008
Posts: 139
From: Pontianak,Indonesia
PM
Posted: 2015-03-13 18:15
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Ada kabar duka,satu lg kawan kita member Indocorner yg berpulang
bro Harry Fairuz,kalau gak salah disini dia pake username junz,berpulang hari rabu kemaren,
R.I.P
Black C5502

I Colors On My Signature
3_nity
Sony Xperia Z1
Joined: Jul 25, 2008
Posts: 186
PM
Posted: 2015-03-16 08:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2015-03-13 18:15:05, HPkuK610i wrote:
Ada kabar duka,satu lg kawan kita member Indocorner yg berpulang
bro Harry Fairuz,kalau gak salah disini dia pake username junz,berpulang hari rabu kemaren,
R.I.P


Inalillahi Wa'inna Ilahi Rojiun. Semoga almarhum diterima disisiNya. Udah 2 temen yg berpulang. ;(
vessel9000
T68i
Joined: Mar 27, 2015
Posts: 0
PM
Posted: 2015-03-27 10:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2015-03-16 08:13:54, 3_nity wrote:

On 2015-03-13 18:15:05, HPkuK610i wrote:
Ada kabar duka,satu lg kawan kita member Indocorner yg berpulang
bro Harry Fairuz,kalau gak salah disini dia pake username junz,berpulang hari rabu kemaren,
R.I.P


Inalillahi Wa'inna Ilahi Rojiun. Semoga almarhum diterima disisiNya. Udah 2 temen yg berpulang. ;(



semoga diterima amal ibadah beliau
tranced
LG Nexus 4
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Posts: > 500
From: Santo Domingo, wonDeRland
PM
Posted: 2015-03-27 19:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I'm so sorry to hear this. What happened to him?




On 2015-03-13 18:15:05, HPkuK610i wrote:
Ada kabar duka,satu lg kawan kita member Indocorner yg berpulang
bro Harry Fairuz,kalau gak salah disini dia pake username junz,berpulang hari rabu kemaren,
R.I.P
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 876877878  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic