Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Almost Happy with my T68m(i) but might have to go back to nokia

Previous  12
Author Almost Happy with my T68m(i) but might have to go back to nokia
lor
P910
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 16:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
there is nothing wrong with the software, if you're too bloody lazy to check to see if you have a sms or a miscall, then it's your fault. why do you think the t68s have such an excellent standby and talktime, because of it's energy saving features...

heh, but then again, perhaps you like the nokia phones with 2 hours of talk time and 10 hours of standby. heh [addsig]
Rolud
P900 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 16:56
@lor
I don’t think it’s a question of being lazy or not !!! It’s just a question of “comfort” !!
For example, all the day long, at work, my T68 lay on my desk… and I’m not always at my desk…!! So, when I came back, with my old Ericsson or my old Siemens, I just had a look at the phone… and it was a lot more comfortable than : grab the phone, press “c” and “no” and replace the phone on the desk…!!!
By the way, the electrical consumption of a LED is quite nothing and a faster blinking will definitely not have a big influence in the standby time… !!!

Rolud
decoy7
K700
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 17:20
Quote:

On 2002-06-21 13:50, haki wrote:
...when you hit the "next" key, it always takes you to the beginning of the next page, not the middle or the end.

that is annoying, only noticed it yesterday...thought it was down to the page, good to know it's another flaw.

as for the screen display, i have to play with it every second of the day just to see if i have a message, thats not good.

for users who dont wear their phone for all to see or carry them around in their hand, its a headache having to check for messages every so often and look like a poser in the process.

some of you people really show your immaturity when it comes to constructive criticism of mobile phones...stop all the woman bitchin for f*** sake.
vimto2000
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 17:24
I have to admit after playing on the 6310i i like it very much. But also cos i love the 6210 aswell. The only reason i have the t68 is to make and receive calls as well as use it as a modem.
panzerattack
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 17:50
@Rolud
If your T68 is just lying on the desk all day, then surely there isn't a real need to lock it, hence eliminating the need to first press c and 'no' to check to see if there is an sms. The lock feature is only really there to stop accidental phone calls and such when the phone's in your pocket.
RichardT
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 18:09
So the energy saving features are so very special, is the green led less power consuming than the red. or is it too much to flip another few pixels on the clock screen. Come on don't be soo simple.

nokia bashing for the sake of it doesn't help your reputation. unless you have something better to say than Nokia is **** then don't
RichardT
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 18:14
I'll carry on with the t68 as there at the moment there IS nothing better. but the 6610 or p800 look like good options when they both eventually come out. but I could always get a vertu (www.vertu.com) the steel one is not too bad.

Deltayoda
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-06-21 19:32
No, we just find it annoying that someone posts topics like this to the SE General forum and always seem to find it on top of the list instead of finding something we don't know.

We already know about the clock screensaver.
We already know about the SMS Tone not being loud enough.
We already know about the Screensaver being too short

Please stop posting the same thing over and over again on the SE General forum. Look down on the page, there's another post exactly like this (And quite a lot of posts about the screensaver and SMS tone).
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi