Esato

Forum > General discussions > Garbage threads > Gender of your phone?

Author Gender of your phone?
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-09 16:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@folling182

It started off as a jape, but you escalated things with your decided lack of humour. Both gelfen and myself were indeed having a joke and we had hoped that you would have joined in, unfortunately you were prevented from doing so by the fact that your hands were too busy, trying to remove the huge stick wedged up your backside, to type.
I detect a decidedly homophobic attitude from you, not that this surprises me as you demonstrate the mental capacity of a retarded budgie anyway, to put it into perspective, if brain power were petrol you wouldn't have enough to power an ant's motorcycle around the outside of a penny!
You have made no point other than that you are an ignorant homophobic cretin who lacks the most basic sense of humour. The original post, which began this episode was intended as humorous, you decided to get on your high horse and it is you who is responsible for this situation.
I implore the moderators not to delete or lock this thread so that other members can see for themselves what folling182's bigoted views are and hopefully post their disproval. Thankfully most people do not share his views and certainly those of us who live in democratic countries should cherish our freedom and take a stand against narrow minded people such as folling182.
I shall finish by saying that, in my opinion, you are a pathetic bigot, incapable of distinguishing between a joke post and a serious post. I really do hope you reply to this because people like you only make themselves look more and more stupid the more they open their large mouths, otherwise known as their behind!

[ This Message was edited by: scotsboyuk on 2004-06-09 17:38 ]
folling182
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-06-09 20:36
i must say i am impressed by the way u have turned this around...
so for u, being open minded is to think that men are superior?..mm...if that isnt narrow minded i dont know what is.
And yes, im sorry, but i dont agree with people being gay, it is un-natural..just think, if everyone was gay, the human race would rot away in about 100 years. hmmm...sounds fun!
I think u ought to take a look though the posts in this thread, and u will see that u threw the first stone at me, not the other way round.
If you jump in to defend someone else, thats a different story, but i WAS NOT talking to you when i started.
Sorry to say that like most normal people, during certain hours of the day i have other things to do which arent post in a forum (mainly go to school and sleep), so dont expect instant replies, or whats more important...dont be so f*cking ignorant, and try to assimilate that not everyone here is from that colonated-shithole called scotland, which cant even be called a country anymore.
If someday u grow out of ur syndrome of having an IQ of a brick, you might realize that in the time is different in diferent parts of the world, so people sleep according.
I recomend you tune in to sesame street, you might learn something.

I will repeat, i dont see any need for any more b*tching in this thread, so when ur ready, will get back to the topic.
I appolgise to everyone reading this..Sorry Guys and Girls!! [addsig]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-10 00:45
I will admit that I had wanted to post something insulting back to you, perhaps making a few witty remarks and pithy comments and generally showing you up for the ignoramus that you truely are. However, I have read your last post and I have come to an important conclusion, your quite a pathetic individual really, more deserving of pity rather than anger.
I will not stoop so low as to insult Spain or its wonderful people, most of whom I have found to be extremely friendly and pleasant; Spain itself being one of the most beautiful places in the world. It is quite sad therefore that you couldn't think up anything better to hide your ignorance than a spurious attack on Scotland, but we must forgive you since, as I have said, you are not quite the full shilling.
Most people who are homophobic usually have some homosexual tendencies themselves and I suspect that this is what is driving your own homophobic attitude. Being Spanish I would imagine that you are a Catholic and this would obviously make it difficult for you to accept such feelings, but it does no good to repress such feelings.
I would have imagined that your apparent lack of humour and propensity to misunderstand posts was rooted in a poor command of the English language, but you seem to have a reasonable grasp of the language, which really just leaves us with my original conclusion; that you are simply ignorant. You seem to be under the impression that by asking you to respond to my post I was demanding that you post immediately, quite why this is the case since I didn't actually say this, is beyond me. You then proceed to give an account of why people in different parts of the world post at different times, your explanation being 'time zones', although you seem to have a rather poor command of geography if you are using this as an excuse since Spain is only one hour ahead of the UK.
I would also like to point out to you, since you still seem to misunderstand the concept of humour, that the original poster was making his comments in a lighthearted way, something which you don't seem to be able to grasp. Both gelfen and myself made several posts aimed at yourself, in an extremely obvious and exagerrated style to denote that we were not being serious, however, once again, you seem to have failed to comprehend that wonderful thing, which we call humour.
I must finish by speaking a little about the prehistoric attitudes that you have. Your homophobia is actually quite appalling, especially considering you are a European, I take great pride in the fact that the EU is a very free and open society, respecting everyone's choice of lifestyle and beliefs, unfortunately there are still some backward people such as yourself, but we are moving forwards and your kind are dying out. What makes me extremely happy is the knowledge that the EU is a liberal society and that homosexuality is one of the things the EU does not discriminate against, in fact the EU member states are moving towards gay marriages and it gives me great pleasure to think of people such as yourself being swamped in a sea of normal freedom loving people who simply will not tolerate your dark and twisted view of the world.
Sixty years ago millions of very brave men valiantly fought the most evil force in mankind's history, they were willing to die for freedom and many of them did. It is so sad to think that despite their sacrafices and all their great achievments, there still exists institutions of hatred such as yourself. Perhaps you will take a long hard look at yourself and actually come to the realisation that you are what is known as a 'pap', it is a wonderful Scottish term and I really do urge you to look it up.
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-10 00:53
Woa!! Handbags at dawn!!!

I hate seeing all this kind of flaming, it's not what sites like these are about.

@folling - I don't think that Scotsboy is sexist or thinks that men are better than women - he was been sarcastic. If you have a problem with gays - fair enough, as long as you don't go about beating them up or hurling abuse at them. Live and let live, I say!

@scotsboy - Although I agree with a lot of what you said, I think a lot of the comments you made to folling were a bit too personal. In fact, I was waiting for you to call him out with duelling pistols! To be fair, you both got a bit personal in the end.

Hows about you both shake and make up?

I hope I'm not sounding too much like some bossy schoolteacher or something, or a mod (and I don't mean that is a bad way, @masseur!), and apologies if I do!

Anyways, we've all got a bit off topic, so let's get back to business
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-10 01:00
To 'all' members . . .concerned, try taking a deep dive, it's kinda HOT in here mates :

gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-06-10 01:18
@jo-jo:

@folling: i think you entirely missed the point. what started as a good-natured jibe at yourself evolved into scotsboy and i just entertaining ourselves (something we have done a couple of times in the past). as for your references to "gays", i find them offensive and ignorant - especially since many women regard homosexual men as more sensitive and understanding than the heterosexual variety.

Gelfen's special place where people talk to him

[ This Message was edited by: gelfen on 2004-06-10 00:47 ]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-10 01:32
@sammy_boy - Well how about 'Kiss and Make-Up' for the two and not 'Shake and Make Up' ??? Because at the end of the day, it will always and should be 'US' fellow members who will comfort each other! We sometimes spend much time browsing this site than playing, talking,sleeping, malling, eating with our love ones, so what the hell is wrong if we (you) just eat your prides (chicken) and start all over again . . . huh???

switchbitch
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-10 17:58
Folling, pull your knickers up and make us a cup of tea. [addsig]
scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-10 18:10
@Sammy_boy, jojo and gelfen

Hear hear! I have absolutely no wish to perpetuate a flame war, but I cannot bear to see intolerance and narrow mindedness; even at that I would still have refrained from starting a flame war, however, comments stating that people deserve to die because of their sexuality is a step too far for me and steps had to be taken. No sane person could possibly contemplate such an awful attitude.

@folling182

Despite your contemptible comments and ignorant attitudes it is a better thing to get on with one's fellow man. I do not for one second rescind anything I have said to you, you deserve what I have thrown against you and more, however, I believe I have now made my point and as far as I am concerned this issue is now closed. If you feel it necessary to continue airing such views please note that I will not be responding, to continue to respond to you would only serve to give you and your deplorable views attention, attention. I was once given a very valuable piece of advice that I believe holds true in this situation, "Never argue with a fool."
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
folling182
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-06-10 18:23
@folling182

"Never argue with a fool."

[/quote]

wow, youre right, i couldnt have said it better even if i tried.
Thats just an excuse so that i'll shut up...and i guess it has worked, its taken its time but you have finally realized what you are, and for that i am glad.

PS: Using words that sound inteligent, that few people understand, doesnt make you any less of a fool... [addsig]
switchbitch
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-10 19:57
folling you are mistaking scotsboy's linguistic intrepidity for psuedointellectual rhetoric and by doing so, ironically, are undermining your own grammatical prowess. [addsig]
kinc
W900 white
PM
Posted: 2004-06-10 20:37
The Jock's are getting MAD
folling182
K700
PM
Posted: 2004-06-10 20:38
Quote:

On 2004-06-10 19:57:00, switchbitch wrote:
folling you are mistaking scotsboy's linguistic intrepidity for psuedointellectual rhetoric and by doing so, ironically, are undermining your own grammatical prowess.

f*ck yeah!
I did a minor "wee" reflexion on my own behalf and it brought me to the same conclusion.

[addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2004-06-10 20:42
My . . . . My . . . . and what I am seeing now - 'VERBAL DIARRHEAS' and 'RUNAWAY TONGUES' ! C'mon mates get your acts together and sing 'AULD LANG SYNE' !

switchbitch
P900
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-06-10 20:55
I, for one, cannot stand that song. [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi