Esato

Forum > General discussions > Esato forum > request for advise re market forums (was advice from a moderator please )

Previous  12
Author request for advise re market forums (was advice from a moderator please )
tranquil
W902 Black
PM
Posted: 2004-04-18 12:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Just for the record:
Esato is in no way responsible for items sold or adverticed sold on this site. Purchase and sales are to Esato concidered private sales.
The ultimate ringtone wav mp3
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-18 13:50
Well, after the situation is cleared, hopefully we all learned of it. I have only good experiences in case like this, i am the most sorry for both of them now.

This message was posted from a R520

wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-18 15:04
Good it looks sorted [addsig]
dvdgremlin
P900
PM
Posted: 2004-04-19 17:58
I have been very surprised and pleased by the support given on here; I didn't expect such a strong community spirit.

I already knew that Esato have no liability for anything bought/sold on here and I was grateful for their help.

Partly the problem was down to me being too trusting; I didn't re-read posts that I had already read once after they had been edited.

As a reputable business trader the other party has agreed to giving me a refund for the returned goods. I just wait for my cheque in the post

cheers folks
Jowi
Xperia X10 Mini Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2004-04-19 18:33
Esato serves only as a medium for communication/advertisement...esato (or any other forum) is not responsible on what consequences it may happen during the transacations between the seller & buyer

what you can do is, you can post what ever happened to you ...& warn other buyers of that particular seller to be cautious when dealing with him next time.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi