Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > please view this slideshow & express ur views..

Previous  12
Author please view this slideshow & express ur views..
benny t
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 20:33
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I fully understand the horror that the Palestinians have been through but I have to say that the slideshow is biased in the extreme. There is no way you can compare the massacre of Jews by the Nazis to the 400 that are mentioned killed in the slideshow. Up to 6 million Jews died at the hands of the Nazis, were tortured, starved, worked to death and murdered. It indeed was terrible what the Israelis did to the Palestinians and there is no excuse but the Palestinians are not innocent in this whole argument and cannot be seen as totally innocent, unlike the millions of Jews that suffered the fate of Hitler.

The end of the slideshow was a disgrace when the Israelis were said not to be the equal of the Nazis but worse, that really is utter shit. It ruined the whole point of the slideshow for me.
Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-12 21:24
Well
Compare it in terms of the land ratio of Germany, and the little bit that the Jews left for Palestinians to live on.
Also the population of Israel + Palestine dose not exceed 10 million
and 92% (I am not sure if my memory deceives me) of the land is taken over by Zionists
Also this is mid way in the conflict before Arial Sharon ordered the cold blood killing of about 400 others that of which surrendered + more and more that the media is still hiding (that’s why they refused the UN inspectors Except for the time everything was cleaned up)
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 21:39
Quote:

On 2002-05-12 14:35, ejasim wrote:
brook:

u sayin i aint usin me brain???

hihi

Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-13 06:03
If you look at the slides you'll notice that most of the victems have a small card with arabic text and date on it (It can't be anywere else , cos the date is set and non of the the other arabic contries have that type of deaths among them)
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-13 11:21
I'm not saying it's not Palestine, but the paper things couldn't have been hard to make....
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-13 15:00
if u c, the pics are snapshots from Al-Jazeera TV station. They're highly respectable. U must have heard of them during the 'Fuck the Taliban' war?!?!?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi