Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > please view this slideshow & express ur views..

12  Next
Author please view this slideshow & express ur views..
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-11 20:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
download it here

if it doesn't work, right click the hyperlink and select 'Save target as' (IE) or 'Save link as' (Netscape)

thanx

[ This Message was edited by: ejasim on 2002-05-11 20:20 ]
kogos
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-11 20:45
the things that Israel's army done was realy awfull... Palestinians should be left alone in peace... but please tell me, cause i can;t figure it out... who is the black sheep here??? as i recall, palestinians was making terrorist attacks for many years... why??? i am not with Israel of course, i am with the palestinians, even if i am greek. but the palestinians are not as innocent as they are presented to be... i am really confused about who to believe...
the way i see it, Israel should stop all army missions against Israel and Palestinians should never make a terrorist attack anymore, or palestinians should convict their own terrorists and not promote them...
seeing the slideshow is only the one side of the coin...

with honour
stevo
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-11 20:54
Woah thats really strong, i think somthing should be done to prevent more of that!
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-11 23:35
Woah, if you guys can just watch a slideshow called 'TheTruth' and then immediately believe everything you've just seen and not even think of the other side, you're pretty shallow....

I can show you slideshows of exactly the same, but from the other point of view and then you'll all be saying the same, but about the Palestinians.....

The pictures of the bodies could have been from the Palestinian's suicide bombs, or nail bombs.... killing innocent people in discos, cinemas and shops

THey actually have ambulances loaded with bombs and explosives to pretend they are doing right, while they're actually being the sneaking ones....

I'm not chosing any sides, but I just think you should use a little bit of your brain, before forwarding that to people! If you were living in Israel, I'm SURE you'd be furious seeing that. Let's not forget there are always TWO sides of a story and a little slideshow called "thetruth" doesn't always have to actually BE the truth,unless of course you believe EVERYTHING people tell you.....

PEACE
stevo
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 00:20
I didnt say i was on anyside, and i didnt say i believed that it was 'the truth', but wherever those pictures came from, something should be done to prevent it happenin.
jamojdm
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 01:03
I've not looked at the slide show, but to me this huge conflict between Israel and Palestine is mainly over the land called the Westbank.

But I have to say that everything got out of hand with the Palestine Suicide Bombs! I'm probably wrong, but the way i see it is that Israel is doing what america is doing to afganistan.

Jamo
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 09:26
Who even knows those pics are Palestine??? I could have taken those pics of Afghanistan or Iraq or even Israel and placed them in the slideshow and said "look how bad the Israelies are"...

I just don't think we have the right to pre-judge by watching a little slideshow. I'm sure there are terrible things that have happened, but I'm also sure that the Palestinians have done things just as bad, if not worse !!!

Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 14:35
brook:

u sayin i aint usin me brain???
Linkinpark17UK
T68i mineral
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 17:42
That truely horrified me, but still where is the proof as many people mentioned earlier.

I've seen reports and pictures of equel horror of Israeli victims.

However you thing is clear and is an undeniable fact is that people are killing each other and people had got so angry that they are willing to kill themselves just to kill others.

Whatever your relgion, race, faction or your reason killing innocent people is not the answer.

If someone kill a member of your family do you go out and start killing other people's families just like that? The authorities need to be called in to make a calm and cool decision that will hopefully satisfy everyone.

Look at the Church of the Nativity, everyone could have said "f*** it" lets fight to the death, but people talked and the gunmen were free to go to Cyprus, where I hope they can put the violence and bloodshed behind them.

Peace rules!
Owen
M600 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-12 18:45
This is the way how I see it.

The Palestenians suicicide bombings are organised by terrorist organisations against innocent people. This ofcourse is very bad. But what Israel is doing is even worse. It's a goverment (not some terrorist organisation) fighting against terrorists with the result: more innocent victims. A goverment is not supposed to kill innocent people... Israel denies many (innocent) people died on a cruel way in Ramallah, but why don't they let the UN investigate what really happened? Seems like they've got something to hide!!!

WORLD PEACE!!!
Owen den Engelsman
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 18:48
Hi Owen,

I agree with u 100%. This is what I've been trying to tell all my friends, but they don't understand.

Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-12 19:46
The problem is Tony Blair and Bush are supporting the terrorism of Israel against Palestinians, whom don't even have proper food to eat (bearing in mind that Zionists & American troops did come and kill the Palestinians whom used to live there and caused the rest to live in camps)
Now who is the real terrorist, freedom fighters or Zionests
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 19:48
yeh but u have to agree with owen's statement
Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-05-12 20:20
well if there isn't anyone annoying the Palestinians and killing few every month Suicide booming would stop but now the Palestinians need some times to get over the thousands that died among them, where Israel will make advantage of that to deceive the people by Jewish owned media to think Palestinians are terrorists.
Back to my first point, if Zionists didn’t kill Palestinians there wouldn’t be a conflict at all.
So I don’t completely agree with Owens statement coz Palestinians are trying to fight back with everything they have (Especially if you own nothing but you life which isn’t worth living because of the constant Israeli made massacres)
Eamonn
P800 no flip
PM
Posted: 2002-05-12 20:24
yeh i agree that the palistinians need some form of revenge & not to stay silent. But owen wasn't saying tht the palistinians shouldn't revenge.

If Hitler didn't exist, neither would this conflict.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi