gelfen
Z600
PM
Posted: 2004-02-05 03:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
there is a rather (over) effusive review of the gameboard at iMobile.com.au

*and for the wappers.....*

In Summary

As we can see, gone are the days when mobile accessories consisted of only chargers and batteries, and Sony Ericsson has proven that with the introduction of the Gameboard EGB-10, pushing mobile entertainment a huge leap forward.

Allowing your work or personal mobile phone as the ultimate tool while on the go to now became almost like a gaming console, the EGB-10 deserve a huge praise in this area for mobile entertainment. For the first time ever, I’ve shown some interest in playing the games found on my mobile phone with the handset, sometime wishing that my journey on the bus or train would last abit longer so I can finish off my game. Boy, I never knew this could get that addictive! I could almost imagine students will start to play with this device during class or workers sneaking a few games under the table in the office. Probably gone are the days when we sneak sending personal emails while we are suppose to be doing something else, and mobile gaming will be the new era!

With this leap made by Sony Ericsson, we can now wait and see what else are up the other manufacturer’s sleeves in this huge telecommunications industry battle for market domination! I would have no hesitations in recommending this product to all the mobile gaming lovers out there, this Gameboard is not just a want, it is a need! =)

Whomsoever you see in distress, recognize in him a fellow man

Gelfen's special place where nobody talks to him anymore
50Cent
W800
PM
Posted: 2004-02-24 21:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Is this only for the Z600? It reminds me of one of those console released ages ago....back in the day
Trusted Trader: 50Cent (+6, -0)
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi