Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > some one from israel???

Author some one from israel???
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 19:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Calvin, I completely agree with you! Although the answer seems so easy: Talk, don't fight, make friends ....
It's probably much more complex. I suppose we'll have to wait until something happens outside of Israel, before the rest of the world actually takes notice though... It took long at leat 10 years before they decided to do something about Taliban....and that's only cos of the twin towers

The Israelis are VERY peaceful and kind people who live life to enjoy it! Man, go to the beaches of Tel Aviv and people are just sitting, relaxing, laughing... It's so cool! While the Palestinians are thinking of ways to sacrifice themselves to 'god' by killing the 'non-believers' ---> Yeah, well done, God'll be real proud of you for that!!!

Peace!
johanch
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 19:50
Sorry guys... I'm just trying to be objective... But it seems like it's no use right now... You probably think I'm just talking bullsh*t... I'm not trying to do so, but it might look like it, becuase I'm not very involved in this conflict... Sorry, I'm not trying to attack any of you, not the palestinians or the israelis

I just want peace on earth

Easy to say, but VERY hard to do! We know that!

Peace
ayserk56
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 20:08
if anybody get into a fight or a similar issue, that person would say that the other side started...and so it goes....each side got their own stories and proves.....we can't find a true neutral side that tells the complete truth about what's going on over there...

Peace For All.....

WaHiSh
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 20:09
@Johanch: Don't be so hard on yourself! Norway is pretty peaceful, right?
I think the most of us wish for global peace, but then you always have some dickhead who thinks differently
Remember, most of us have had an education, whereas the people living in poorer countries (and I'm not talking about Israel or Palestine, this is just in general) have nothing else but religion to believe in and then hold on to that, because it's all they've got! They are mostly uneducated and when a 'leader' comes and tells them that they'll be accepted into the paradise where 'god' will be waiting for them with open arms if they 'fight' for their religion or beliefs, then they tend to believe that and do it....

Does this make them bad people? No, stupid maybe, but I just think that most of them don't really have the opportunity to think for themselves...
People just believe what they're told and accept that. We're exactly the same to some extent, how long have we been waiting for the upgrade??? We just 'believe' what tell us and accept it Week 10, week 16, week 20....

I hope that this had made some sense to some of you
ayserk56
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 20:10
one more thing....whatever you see on tv is so damn biased....
ayserk56
T610
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 20:12
AFter All..

T68 ROCKS....
calvin0927
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 22:33
Quote:

On 2002-03-31 19:50, johanch wrote:
Sorry guys... I'm just trying to be objective... But it seems like it's no use right now... You probably think I'm just talking bullsh*t... I'm not trying to do so, but it might look like it, becuase I'm not very involved in this conflict... Sorry, I'm not trying to attack any of you, not the palestinians or the israelis

I just want peace on earth

Easy to say, but VERY hard to do! We know that!

Peace

johanch, of course you have a right to your opinion, and i respect everyone's opinion. i just wanted to explain that things aren't always as simple as they might seem when seen from different perspectives. it does sound very easy when you use the children analogy, saying that we should just stop and be friends. but the actual situation is just not that simple. we're talking about people dying here, not kids getting kicked. people just going out for coffee or a pizza or to a night club, and being blown to bits. you guys might just see the news report on CNN, but here in israel, this is a small country--just about everybody knows somebody who has lost someone in the family due to terror. i personally do. and yet, i'm still in favor of peace with the palestinians and giving them a state. but think for just a second, analogies aside, how do you suggest the israeli government should react when a couple dozen kids are blown up just because they wanted to go out and have a good time one friday evening? or some mothers with their babies in strollers who just sat down in a cafe or restaurant? should we just do nothing? well, that's actually what ariel sharon did, a couple of times, after very large terrorist attacks (notably, he didn't react at all after the dolphinarium attack, where some 20+ teenagers were killed), in the hope that that might somehow stop the "cycle of violence". it didn't, the attacks continued.

believe me, i understand your point. if we COULD stop all this by just not responding once or a few times, it would have been stopped long ago. unfortunately, it just doesn't work that way...
shklar1
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-01 01:50
I think that all of the people all over the world should understand that the Israelis and the palastiniens are sufering every day from killing and fighting... It's easy to say peace all over the world but you have to understand that there are lots of other elements that are involved in this conflict... The goverment has to consider a lot of factors that are involved in this situation... in order for Israel to exist, there MUST be a wall or other kind of seperation between the stat's land and the A lands... If there will be a wall and no one can come through, therer will be no terror, well maybe two or three bombings in a year, but not having 20 people killed every day!
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-04-01 12:08
Hi, normally I would be coming to do a kibbutz in Israel this summer! Are there some parts of the country that are safe????
Thanks...
calvin0927
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-04-01 14:07
Quote:

On 2002-04-01 12:08, arroyootje wrote:
Hi, normally I would be coming to do a kibbutz in Israel this summer! Are there some parts of the country that are safe????
Thanks...

well, as far as i know, nothing has ever happened (lately, anyways) in any kibbutz, as long as it's not somewhere in the west bank or gaza... it seems like most of the attacks are concentrating on big cities (tel aviv, jerusalem, haifa) and the territories. can't really think of an exception, offhand. so anywhere else should be "safe". everything might change by the summer, though (hopefully for the better). if you want any specific information, feel free to email me.
nyk_2702
P990
PM
Posted: 2002-04-07 22:48
Me again...

I still think that Israel is the terrorist in all of this...
Palestinians do not simply blow themselves up as people suggest. The so-called 'terrorists' are doing what the Israeli army does to palestinians.. You don't see it on the news ofcourse. CNN is Bush's mouth piece, Sky News is defends the British Government. USA is defending Israel for one simple reason. OIL. Israel's position is perfect for the USA to have an influence on the Middle East and it's Oil. Why is it attacking Iraq? Saddam might be a physchotic man, yes. But USA put him in power... They want to kill him to put a puppet in his place to do as they say. Israel will probably where the US strike from, the Israeli's has 200 nuclear bombs, given to them as 'support'. This is not really necessary when they are defending themselves against Stones and hand-made bombs.

Isarel gets more help than any other country from the US..
Did u know that the prices of Oil went up in the US, and the increased profits that are obtained by the US government are given to Israel as support. Yes Palestine does get support. BUt how come when it wants weapons they are not allowed weapons???

When Israel was DEFEATED by Lebanon (after Israel attacked it). The Israeli's claimed that they were trying to defeat the Hizbollah 'Terrorists'. The Leader of these terrorists was blessed by KOFI ANAN, the UN secretary General after he liberated Lebanon from the Israeli terrorism. Who is the terrorist now?

The only reason for the USA supporting Israel in this whole thing is because Saudi Arabia and Kuwait are planning to kick them out of the Gulf region, and they wont have any strong bases 'protecting their oil' because of their war on terror, which failed hugely.. Where is the Talibvan leader? Where is Osama Bin Laden?
Free... How successful were they?

Israel should really stop their attacks...
As the saying goes 'What goes around comes around'....
:)

Plz respond back
This Forum is gr8!

PS>>>>
Ariel Sharon is wanted in Belgium for crimes against humanity and for war crimes...
Who is the maniac leader now??

[ This Message was edited by: nyk_2702 on 2002-04-07 23:01 ]
Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:20
Man here is the truth:-
Israel wants to take revenge of what the nazis did:-
Look how many children have they killed?
Look how many women have they killed?
Look how many preists have they killed?
Look how many nuns have they killed?
yesterday only more than a hundred palestinians were killed be isreal
Churchs are beeing distoryed as well as all the houses.
And palestinians don't have wepons to face the isrealy tanks.... Are these terrorists because there land were taken and they are trying to fight for there tiny bit that is left.
Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:29
Personal Opinion:-
HITLAR = W BUSH = BUSH's father = SHARONE

They all promote killing

---------------
Where is bush's wife to protect the palastinian women who are beeing killed. where she did appear to the afgani nation who there women were not in danger of being killed (except by american bomming)
T300
PM
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:43
Do you remember when Jasser Arafat had a speech after Israel had stormed his HQ, there was also some photos about it, I think there was a T39 on Arafat's table next to the UZI.

[ This Message was edited by: 3.1415926 on 2002-04-12 18:45 ]
Fahed_2000
P800 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-04-07 23:55
ya so he has a t39
What is good now when the communications, electricity, medicine are cut of and there realy isn't enough food and water supplys for them.
Is he now a terrorist if only few years he was given a nobel piece prize...
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic