Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > some one from israel???

Author some one from israel???
oror
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-30 16:37
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Is it just me from israel or some one.......???????
shklar1
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-30 17:02
Hi oror I'm from Israel too.....
I'm shklar1 from Pocket....
אחלה אתר לא?
oror
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-30 17:08
ah amm thets nice to see ....

אתה נמצא בתפוז גם נכון....?
shklar1
T68i
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-03-30 17:10
פרסמתי כמה פעמים אבל אני לא מפרסם שם קבוע.....
כעיקרון אני כתב בפוקט....
calvin0927
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 08:15
גם אני מהארץ...
ידעתם שעוד מעט לא נהיה היחידים בארץ עם הפלאפון הזה?
סלקום מתחיל עם הרשת גי אס אם שלהם ונותן מאה כאלה פלאפונים חינם...
Fulika
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 08:28
Whats about the war in israel? What do you think, what will be the end of this situation? Dont you think its time to restart the peace process hardly? Dont you think Sharon a littlebit crazy? I am interested in the opinion of an israel people. I wish you peace.

This post was posted from a T68

calvin0927
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 10:36
Quote:

On 2002-03-31 08:28, Fulika wrote:
Whats about the war in israel? What do you think, what will be the end of this situation? Dont you think its time to restart the peace process hardly? Dont you think Sharon a littlebit crazy? I am interested in the opinion of an israel people. I wish you peace.

i don't know if this is the place for a political discussion, but since you asked... although sharon wasn't my first choice for prime minister, i can definitely say that he isn't crazy (speaking of crazy, did anyone see arafat's interview yesterday on CNN with christiane amanpour?!?! he really seems to have lost it...); sharon is just a patriot doing what he thinks is best for the country. no one knows (or can know) what REALLY is best, so we can't say that what he's doing is wrong or right. the opposite approach to sharon's was tried first, by barak, who made an offer which seemed totally unrealistic to most israelis at the time that he made it (in that he was offering TOO much and asking for nothing in return), and yet it was flat-out refused by the other side--which is what started all this current mess. that's when the majority of the israeli public (including many left-wingers) became totally disillusioned with arafat, and decided to try it the other way--sharon's way. if this should prove not to work either, then we'll go to elections again and choose someone else. we'll have to keep doing this until someone finds a way to get out of this mess.

fizzbitt
P800
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 11:05
Calvin:

Being an outsider, I can not say that i know the full score but at the same time i have read into the current situation of how Israel as a state have slowly been getting bigger and more powerful.

I want to know whether you understand where the Palistine people are cumming from since their land was given to Jewish people by England and the other nations around WWII.

Since then these violent clashes have been increasing ten fold. Before then the Hebrew Jews (spellin?) and the muslims there had been living in peace for hundreds of years...???

I dont believe in the way that factions like Hamas work but at the same time i can see why they do what they do. With the backing of the US who supply Israel with weapons of war and $$$ against people who fight back with hand guns and stones...

I am not trying to start a flame war, all i am trying to do is have an intelligent debate with you on this subject...

arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 11:28
I think Arafat is a dick, he is doing nothing to come any closer to a solution for this. I feel sorry for the Jews, every religion has their own countries and the only 'jewish country' is Israel, now people are trying to take that off them too....

People say religion is all about being 'peaceful', well I think all religion should be banned if you take a look at what's happening there, it's the only cause of war! Is that what our 'gods' want?

I really hope that someone will open their eyes soon and do something about it, so that USA doesn't poke their nose in and try to "save the world" by getting in on it!

P.S.: Who would be some dumb to kill themselves with a suiside-bomb??? Buy a T68 and ENJOY life

Peace to the whole world! (and sorry for writing this all here, but I need to share it with you guys)

nyk_2702
P990
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 11:43
I am a palestinian living abroad.

And I would just like to say that I think that Israel is the only terrorist. They get $3 billion for the USA every year. They have an army that is fully backed by the USA, whilst palestinians are poor, and have to use stones to defend themselves. If Israel attacks palestinian peopl, what are the palestinians supposed to do?
The only effective fight back is their suicide bombs. Whilst they are disgusting and unhuman, they are the only way for the Palestinians to fight back to show that they will not stop fighting for THEIR land.
Israel was given by britain after WWII, why could they not give it a small piece of land?
Israel are trying to do what Hitler did to the Jews in WWII.
Arafat is not a physcho, he is powerless to do anything, and why should he if Israel treat him and palestiine in the way they do?
Israel do not dare to kill Arafat, because Sharon knows that Hamas will take over in power, and that would be horrifying for ISrael

Pls write bak and share ur opnions

[ This Message was edited by: nyk_2702 on 2002-03-31 11:45 ]
arroyootje
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 11:54
But don't you think that a suicide-bomb is a pretty dumb solution? Wow, kill yourself and children, women, innocent people.... These people are obviously brain-washed (or really, really, really dumb), do you think that is the way to start an army? By brain-washing and killing your own people, just to kill a few 'enemies'?
Israel may have the backing of USA, but think of all the arab countries that support Palestine???

allexdos
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:28
Araf is nothing, thats true, he is a stupid old man...

The Israelis deserve israel, they earned their state and it doesnt matter how they achieved it!

Palastinians are like animals, they try and create tension in area and know israel will retaliate. They have nothing, nobody needs palastinians, they are unproductive with no useful resources or services to offer the international community. The palastinians are jealous of their israeli neigbours, and have a very weak economy compared to israel and so want to destroy it.

Look at dubai, an arab country, a strong economy with many useful resources and international links. They dont need to fight for money or land as they have it already. The palastinians need to try and improve what they have by using their heads not their BOMBS!

Israel are very storng, they are cleaver people and very productive and also possess a storng military army with technological excellence and have their own 'hamas' that has superior intelligence and artillary - The palistinians will loose hands down!

Finally, israelis cause no problems internationally, they have no bombers, terrorists or any other animalistic terror groups. They unfortunately have to deal with animals quite often so they use power to control them.

I dont want war but israel are going about their own humane way of life and dont need some animals claiming they own the country. I suggest these idiots go and learn something useful rather than bombing and suicide lessons. MAYBE then they can improve the productivity, whealth and also their economy, insteading of claiming israel's economy to be theirs. Israel is a beatiful country and has been hampered to reach its full economic potential due to continuous tension in the country caused by terrorists and other mentally ill people
Have a good day guys

[ This Message was edited by: allexdos on 2002-03-31 12:29 ]

[ This Message was edited by: allexdos on 2002-03-31 12:30 ]
calvin0927
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:34
Quote:

On 2002-03-31 11:05, fizzbitt wrote:
Being an outsider, I can not say that i know the full score but at the same time i have read into the current situation of how Israel as a state have slowly been getting bigger and more powerful.

first big misconception. where did you get this from? the only time israel ever gained territory was in fighting DEFENSIVE wars when we were attacked. the vast majority of land so gained has been exchanged for peace (with egypt/jordan). israel is getting smaller and smaller, and the arab countries want israel, whose land mass is equivalent to one tenth of one percent of theirs, to give up even more... the math is pretty simple.

Quote:

I want to know whether you understand where the Palistine people are cumming from since their land was given to Jewish people by England and the other nations around WWII.

sorry, just more misconceptions and/or misunderstandings. before israel became a state (voted for by a majority of the countries in the united nations, NOT by britain, who actually abstained in this vote!), no one spoke of a "palestinian people", especially not the arabs. it's only in the late 1960's, AFTER jordan and egypt lost control of what is today referred to as the west bank and gaza strip, that the inhabitants of these areas began referring to themselves as palestinians. that said, today these people are indeed here, and not only do i (just like the vast majority of israelis) see no problem in their having their own state, i WANT this to happen. none of us wants to stay in the west bank and gaza. this is why we started moving in this direction--the palestinians had almost complete control over these areas until very recently (with the latest events), and we offered them their own state.

Quote:

Since then these violent clashes have been increasing ten fold. Before then the Hebrew Jews (spellin?) and the muslims there had been living in peace for hundreds of years...???

depends on your definition of "peace". if you mean that the jews were living almost as slaves (look up the arabic word "dhimmi"), or at the very least as second/third class non-citizens, then sure. would YOU agree to live like this?

Quote:

I dont believe in the way that factions like Hamas work but at the same time i can see why they do what they do. With the backing of the US who supply Israel with weapons of war and $$$ against people who fight back with hand guns and stones...

and how exactly did the US handle THEIR war on terror, on the afghani people? mind you, i'm not criticizing, because i know they did and are doing what they had to do, just as we are doing what we have to, but what about the thousands (according to the UN) of innocent afghani civilians killed by US bombings there? no country in the world would stand for what we go through here every day.

Quote:

I am not trying to start a flame war, all i am trying to do is have an intelligent debate with you on this subject...

no problem, i'm always open to intelligent debate.
calvin0927
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:43
Quote:

People say religion is all about being 'peaceful', well I think all religion should be banned if you take a look at what's happening there, it's the only cause of war! Is that what our 'gods' want?

well said, i agree!

Quote:

Buy a T68 and ENJOY life

sounds like good advice, that's what i'm trying to do
Carajo
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-03-31 12:52
calvin0927 is correct, I have incluced some small history of State of Israel. I am an outsider to this but

1947: United Nations votes to divide Palestine into a Jewish and Arab state... the idea is that Jerusalem belongs to the world

1949: ARAB NATIONS attack soon after Israel declares independence. Israel wins and gets more territory

1967: The Six Day War, ARAB nations again attack, again Israel wins, they gain more territory.... They took over Sinal and some land in Syria.

1978: Israel agrees to return the Sinal pensula to Egypt

So as you can see the only gain of territory has been from Arab nations attacking Israel.

I do not agree with both sides, there must be a peaceful ending to this. I do respect the Jewish citizans, they are only 5.1 million completly surronded by countrys who hate them.

We can only hope for peace
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic