Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > Sony Xperia rumours 2022

Previous  123 ... 101112 ... 575859  Next
Author Sony Xperia rumours 2022
smclion102
T610
Joined: Aug 12, 2010
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:14
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
1



This is the Xperia PRO-I from Sony.

It brings a smartphone camera system like you've never seen before.

1" main periscopic image sensor, variable aperture, and more!

Source: ZACKBUKS at Weibo
[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2021-10-25 10:16 ]
T610i-K700i-K750i-W700i-W810i-W560i-P1i-W910i-G900i-W595i-X10mini-Cedar-Xperia U-Xperia S-XZ Premimum
Shino03
S700
Joined: Dec 22, 2008
Posts: > 500
From: Pearl of the Orient Seas
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:18
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Check reddit, they have a google folder with tons of product details.
smclion102
T610
Joined: Aug 12, 2010
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2021-10-25 11:18:07, Shino03 wrote:
Check reddit, they have a google folder with tons of product details.


Which Subreddit? Can you share the name/link
T610i-K700i-K750i-W700i-W810i-W560i-P1i-W910i-G900i-W595i-X10mini-Cedar-Xperia U-Xperia S-XZ Premimum
AlvinZahranM
T250 Silver
Joined: Apr 06, 2015
Posts: > 500
From: The Big Durian
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:23
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
https://drive.google.com/driv[....]eOtWSISc2G5rW-CyzK?usp=sharing

=========================================


On 2021-10-25 11:14:19, smclion102 wrote:
1



This is the Xperia PRO-I from Sony.

It brings a smartphone camera system like you've never seen before.

1" main periscopic image sensor, variable aperture, and more!

Source: ZACKBUKS at Weibo
[ This Message was edited by: smclion102 on 2021-10-25 10:16 ]



Sorry about the mistake, but it doesn't have a periscopic main sensor.
[ This Message was edited by: AlvinZahranM on 2021-10-25 10:25 ]
Daily Drivers: Galaxy S23 Ultra, Galaxy S22 Ultra, and iPhone 14 Pro Max
Secondary: vivo X80 Pro
Still using as a backup: Xperia XZ2
Still using (not as much): Galaxy Tab A 8.0
smclion102
T610
Joined: Aug 12, 2010
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
FCia-GYg-Vg-Ao0q79
FCia-GN6-Vk-AIFl-GO
T610i-K700i-K750i-W700i-W810i-W560i-P1i-W910i-G900i-W595i-X10mini-Cedar-Xperia U-Xperia S-XZ Premimum
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:30
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
People on reddit :


At 1 min of event: "Sony, take my money". " When for sale?"

1 min after even: " You cant be serious, this price. You think you're Apple? "


People there want phone btter than 1iii, for price of 10iii. So ridiculous.
spektykles
Sony Xperia X Performance
Joined: Dec 18, 2017
Posts: 353
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:45
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Told ya the name was a surprise
Pro I, whats with the naming logical? After the original Pro, there shoule be Pro II. But noooo, Pro I
[ This Message was edited by: spektykles on 2021-10-25 10:46 ]
smclion102
T610
Joined: Aug 12, 2010
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:50
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2021-10-25 11:30:06, Hawk12 wrote:
People on reddit :


At 1 min of event: "Sony, take my money". " When for sale?"

1 min after even: " You cant be serious, this price. You think you're Apple? "


People there want phone btter than 1iii, for price of 10iii. So ridiculous.


T610i-K700i-K750i-W700i-W810i-W560i-P1i-W910i-G900i-W595i-X10mini-Cedar-Xperia U-Xperia S-XZ Premimum
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 11:54
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Is it Pro-1 or Pro-i ?

Only in black?


12 or 20MP? 🙏🏻 Global shutter, I beg !!!
[ This Message was edited by: Hawk12 on 2021-10-25 10:58 ]
spektykles
Sony Xperia X Performance
Joined: Dec 18, 2017
Posts: 353
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 12:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
IMX506, like the people wanted
cool_sauce
Model not set
Joined: Feb 20, 2020
Posts: 340
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 12:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2021-10-25 11:45:22, spektykles wrote:
Told ya the name was a surprise
Pro I, whats with the naming logical? After the original Pro, there shoule be Pro II. But noooo, Pro I
[ This Message was edited by: spektykles on 2021-10-25 10:46 ]



Oh I'm not surprised at all, this is Sony we are talking about. So the original PRO was all about HDMI and monitoring and this one is all about vlogging. Does this mean original PRO adopters are now considered shafted for future app updates like focus peaking, highlight zebras and other stuff that Sony said they are looking into?
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Joined: Dec 17, 2003
Posts: > 500
From: Liverpool City Centre
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 12:09
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
What price are they talking about? I'm almost frightened to ask.
Hawk12
Model not set
Joined: Nov 29, 2018
Posts: > 500
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 12:13
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
506 is not dual pixel. Weird after using dual pixel for 3 years.


I bet some dumb guys on twitter : " Hey MKBHD, when review is out? "
spektykles
Sony Xperia X Performance
Joined: Dec 18, 2017
Posts: 353
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 12:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2021-10-25 12:06:41, cool_sauce wrote:

On 2021-10-25 11:45:22, spektykles wrote:
Told ya the name was a surprise
Pro I, whats with the naming logical? After the original Pro, there shoule be Pro II. But noooo, Pro I
[ This Message was edited by: spektykles on 2021-10-25 10:46 ]



Oh I'm not surprised at all, this is Sony we are talking about. So the original PRO was all about HDMI and monitoring and this one is all about vlogging. Does this mean original PRO adopters are now considered shafted for future app updates like focus peaking, highlight zebras and other stuff that Sony said they are looking into?

Devices in the Pro lineup are not necessarily related to each other. Sony one day could make a foldable Xperia and throw it into the Pro lineup just because they are "niche" and "special".
For the original Pro, its main purpose is just a "viewfinder" and "wireless transmitter" for Alpha cameras. Sony will not release a successor frequently like their mainline lineup. For the software update, its a separated matter.
xpr
Model not set
Joined: May 23, 2018
Posts: 328
From: Israel
PM
Posted: 2021-10-25 12:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2021-10-25 12:13:03, Hawk12 wrote:
506 is not dual pixel. Weird after using dual pixel for 3 years.


I bet some dumb guys on twitter : " Hey MKBHD, when review is out? "


A part of me wants Sony to ban the motherf*cker
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 101112 ... 575859  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic