Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Sony aims to become world's third largest phone maker, grab 20% of Android sales

Author Sony aims to become world's third largest phone maker, grab 20% of Android sales
Ranjith
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2013-10-13 00:44
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I believe SONY has improved their updates off late.At least for the XS and few of the older phones.Got few updates for S in the last few months and was seeing many releases for many phones.Was impressed.
I ESATO
I W1i

T20,T65, P800(2x),K800,Z300, 800, 850 (2x),P1i(with WALKMAN)
etaab
Nokia N8
PM
Posted: 2013-10-13 11:43

On 2013-10-12 12:01:34, MyP910 wrote:
You are so wrong.

Maybe you don't understand how computer system work. I will repeat again

No thanks. I don't need you to as im not wrong just because you have a difference of opinion.

The proof is, other companies get targeted by hackers, as did the company I work for recently. Whats different is when a company is then taken to court by the authorities for not providing the relevant level of security towards their business and customers data.

In this area alone, Sony were completely negligent and were given a sanction to justify the judgment against them. My credit card details were part of what got hacked also, so it affected me personally. So yes, Sony did balls up, they didn't do enough.

I got firmware update on my Z1 in about 1-2 days after buying it. 1-2 days is not long to me and I've never seen any other phone update this fast.

I have. My current phone got an update as soon as I took it out of the box. Minor bug fixes which the manufacturers discover and patch after the devices have shipped is quite common, I wouldn't say it qualifies Sony as having fast updates. Bare in mind, when I got my S3 on day of release, the phone would have took a month or two to ship from the factory. That's plenty of time for Samsung or any other company for that matter to fix bugs in their software.

Twisting and bending the truth or ignoring facts to suit your opinions is a little desperate I think.
[ This Message was edited by: etaab on 2013-10-13 10:46 ]
Check me out on Instagram ! search for etaab !
Angeaa
Model not set
PM, WWW
Posted: 2014-06-28 14:12
I have no faith in them as they make continuously bad mistakes. The fact they let their Playstation Network get hacked with careless security measures illustrates their poor decision making.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cheap Android phone from China
http://www.mobuyphone.com
tesndro353
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2014-07-04 09:13
Somehow, I doubt Sony can do it XD They're better off where they are right now. At least they're not Nokia.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi