Previous  123 ... 8910 ... 212223  Next
Author Sony Xperia V thread
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 13:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Oh dear

Why did you guys even reply to this guy ??????????????????

This thread is RUINED now. Thank you very much Mediar
admad
Sony Xperia T
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 16:22

On 2012-09-16 13:38:16, randomuser wrote:
Oh dear

Why did you guys even reply to this guy ??????????????????

This thread is RUINED now. Thank you very much Mediar

What's wrong with replying to another guy in the forum? Especially when he's saying the truth. For example I would love to make HDR photos in Xperia T, but they implemented it only in V. Then again I would love to have camera shutter button which V doesn't have :/ And this is not the first time SE/Sony did that.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 17:07
I love Sony phones still but they are a bit slow with releasing ICS. Flipping hell Huawei had ICS before Sony did and that's embarrassing
Phone?? What phone??
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 17:07
Yep, Mediar does have some very valid points. Although, Some of them I don't agree. But, that's what discussions are for
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
Indiandawg
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 17:11

On 2012-09-16 11:19:06, mediar wrote:

On 2012-09-16 10:11:15, randomuser wrote:
@everyone else

Just a reminder, ignore Mediar. Do NOT reply to him.
[ This Message was edited by: randomuser on 2012-09-16 09:11 ]

Of course, because I'm absolutely right and you can't deny anything. And you just cry like little babies "No, I don't believe you", "No, you're joking", "I think Sony is doing it right because I love them", "Don't read mediar's post because the truth hurts" and other pointless statements. Please give me real evidences I'm wrong and Sony's better than others. Or you have none because "True love doesn't need proof"? Something different than "trust me, in 5 years they'll make real beast" ( aka great processor but ruin it with only 12 months software support and poor camera and no removable battery and no sd card). With the new T/TX/V I see the good old stupid Sony strategy again - the flagship phones ( TX/T ) cost more but have less key features than some of the middle-end phones ( V/J ) ( for example bluetooth, screen, hardware design, water resistant, memory slot and removable battery ), software features diversity all over again. You say the V is the real flagship, but it's still not as competitive with HTC's or Samsung's flagships, as T/TX could have been with V's key features... But the fact I say "they should have done it that way" means they have done it wrong once again. With the V they're killing the T/TX market share. One said "they're testing the new features"... So we, the customers, are lab mouses for Sony? Thank you, that means a lot for us, really.

Sony should have released max 2 phones - T or TX with V's design ( it could have been better, though ) and V's key features and the J ( even though it's just Xperia S with worse design ). That's it. Sony and you're wrong. Samsung, on the other hand, still pushes OS updates for the 2010 Galaxy S.
[ This Message was edited by: mediar on 2012-09-16 10:30 ]

LMFAO!!!!! What's next?
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 17:32
Can't believe some of you are actually supporting this racist guy who is against Sony only because of the fact that its Japanese.

Seems everyone has forgotten some of his recent posts in the rumor thread. Who will be stupid enough to not understand that the same (that he LOVES) team made the Xperia S/P/U/Go/Sola/T/TX and yet he belittles them and points out "flaws" just to attack Sony.

This is really sick.
reeflotz
Hazel
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 18:14
As much as I hate to derail the thread further, all because of mediar posting something completely irrelevant to the thread about xperia V, he's complaining about updates again

Still the most ridiculous post he made, is arguing about the looks of the phone, sheesh, really how childish can you get mediar? If you think you know how to design a phone then post your concept on the concept thread, and it should be of high quality like the way we do it, realistic photoshop or full 3d rendered concept design, else if you can't do it, you're all just talk and have no skill whatsoever at all.

quite sick and tired of seeing threads get off topic, I've been reading this thread to get more info about xperia V, same with the rumors thread, a lot of people read it for the topic, not to read someone else's complaints and whining.
[ This Message was edited by: reeflotz on 2012-09-16 17:17 ]
Hazel J20i [Bricked], Sony Xperia Go
reeflotz.blogspot.com
reeflotz@deviantart
Indiandawg
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 19:29
Forget it guys. It's his point of view. I do respect it but don't think it's important to be taken seriously since it does not really make any sense. There is nothing in this world perfect and if you want to find flaws, you will get it right on table with a huge list. That's why we need innovation every time. Becuase we can never have a perfect product. Time changes, lifestyle changes and so does everything around you does. It's near impossible to create a perfect product. And even if someone does, it won't be the perfect one for long. It's about time. All I would say is, concentrate on things which helps you to change your lives for a better living than complaining about any product. Liked and dislikes are very individual thing.

And here again I say, XPERIA V gets my vote for the best smartphone of 2012 so far for me. It will change the way I have been using smartphone from last 6 years!

If any updates, videos, photos of Xperia V, please share
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-09-16 20:05
I agree with Indiandawg I for one is looking forward to Xperia V!! Im already excited of the prospect of underwater shots!!!!

I hope it becomes Sonys money earner, I reckon it will be the most successful Xperia yet if they get it right and with no issues then it's a winner!!
[ This Message was edited by: chunkybeats on 2012-09-16 20:09 ]
djin
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-09-17 18:20
I dont think Sony is interested in making the V anything remotely close to best seller. They are going to have it limited, and release late..I would love to get V but I think it will be way too late :@
Xperia T + N 96

R.I.P Desire
Big_D
Sony Xperia TX
PM
Posted: 2012-09-18 04:10
i checked the specs, is this phone really HSPA+ 4G (as in for T-Mobile USA) compatible along with LTE? or is the HSPA+ a
European band? I thought the 1700mhz band is required for T-Mobile to get 3G, but I'm not sure if it's required for T-Mobile USA 4G(HSPA+).

can anyone clarify it for me? and what is the expected release date? same as Xperia T/TX?

T-mobile USA network.
Xperia x10i unlocked + 32GB / Xperia Neo
Xperia TX LT29i
Xperia Z C6606
Xperia L C2104
Xperia M Dual C2004
Currently using Xperia Z1s C6916 (T-Mobile USA)
Arne Anka
Sony Xperia P
PM
Posted: 2012-09-18 11:51

On 2012-09-18 04:10:23, Big_D wrote:
i checked the specs, is this phone really HSPA+ 4G (as in for T-Mobile USA) compatible along with LTE? or is the HSPA+ a
European band? I thought the 1700mhz band is required for T-Mobile to get 3G, but I'm not sure if it's required for T-Mobile USA 4G(HSPA+).

can anyone clarify it for me? and what is the expected release date? same as Xperia T/TX?

HSPA+ is part of the 3G standard and hence is not compatible with LTE. The word 4G is loosely used by carriers to indicate a high speed mobile network, which may use any technology such as WiMAX, HSPA+ or LTE.
[ This Message was edited by: Arne Anka on 2012-09-18 10:52 ]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2012-09-18 13:50
But with it being quad band 4G, and tri band 3G

GSM GPRS/EDGE 850, 900, 1800, 1900
UMTS HSPA+ 850, 900, 2100
LTE Band I, Band III, Bandv V, Band VII and Band XX

Here is a list of the bands and which operators use them. Hope it helps.

link
jplacson
Sony Xperia P
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-09-18 13:54
@Arne, AFAIK, there is no official 4G standard yet.
>500
Vivaz Black
PM
Posted: 2012-09-18 14:35
There is 3g. Then there is 3.5g, widely regarded as HSPA. Now 4g. 4g IS LTE.

Some networks, as Arne says, wrongly claim 4g, when all they provide is HSPA+. Its very wrong of them to claim '4g' when in fact it isnt true 4g.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 8910 ... 212223  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic