Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > farewell and goodbye - until the next life.

Previous  123 ... 678 ... 141516  Next
Author farewell and goodbye - until the next life.
alukardgt
W910 Red
PM
Posted: 2012-02-28 16:08
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Es triste saber esto, pero estoy seguro que encontraras la tranquilidad junto a tu familia, la vida es efímera, pero nuestros actos prevalecen... Gracias por todo Mr. MASSEUR, nos encontraremos en otros foros celestiales...!!

Yo mi W910
buster
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-02-28 16:40
Thanks MASSEUR!!!! I still remember when I 1st found this forum and you have always been a great help. Thanks for you work and commitment to ESATO.
Big hug to you from Lima, Peru
maggfloddd
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-02-28 22:24

Oh my, Masseur!!!
I haven't been here for a while; but man, did we have some glorious fights over, ahem "Axxxr-Gate".

You have no idea what an influence you had on me, mate!!!

I wish you the very best while you rock on to the end! Hug that beach with vehemence!

My best thoughts with you.

Goodbye
paul111
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 00:24
Oh dear,

I don't quite know what to say.

Firstly, i Haven't been on here for a very long time, but today had the sudden urge to have a look around. I am so shocked to hear this news. Especially with what happened almost 2 years ago with my mother.

Around mid January (2 years ago now, i think), my mother was also diagnosed with cancer. At first i was in disbelief and went about my life as usual. (after her divorce this was difficult) but life got more difficult as her condition deteriorated. A few months later she sadly passed away.

Coping was challenging, especially as I was suddenly fending for myself. Certain decisions had to be made and hence I suddenly left my old life behind me and moved on.

I hope that right now, you are spending your time with the people that really matter to you. Its all you can do in these dark times.

All the best.

Paul101

PS: Upon departing this earth, at least you wont have to worry about the paperwork
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 01:00
^^^ Hello, Jan, Paul.

Good to see all those "old" names returning here, expressing our love and respect for masseur.
Sadly, all our best wishes can't help him, by giving him more time, or making it easier for him and his family and friends, only God can do that.
But even though he left Esato, I hope he'll take a look at this thread, to see, how many "names from the past" returned here, only to say goodbye to him.

I know, Esato is laffen's site, but masseur interacted more with us, the forum users, we just know him better, and the forum won't be the same, without him.

Goodbye, Big M, missing you already, may God bless you and your loved ones.
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 01:24
Glad to see you around, guys
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 01:34
Laffen is the man behind the scenes but he and tranced are all still loved But masseur Esato feels empty already I feel so sad when you said you were going home to die :'( I am sure you will read all this. We all wish you the best
Phone?? What phone??
plankgatan
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 01:38
first i didnt realised it was serious.......but at the end of the text...i thought, oh boy....this is the real deal

ive been on Esato now for many many years, (and Masseur has been one of the moderator ive known)
............................................................................................

......my little brother died 20 December 2011. he became only 29 years old..... (me and my family is very very sad & shocked)

i know its a "Heaven"......i just know it. (yes, i have "seen" things (ex, after my grandfather died)....i only now waiting to "see" my little brother.

so masseur, dont be afraid.............

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 01:41
Many of us here have known someone who has had cancer My mom too. Be brave masseur
Phone?? What phone??
bronxdude
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 01:42
masseur - im shocked.

hold on, my dear. im sure your family will take care of you. and yes, we will all see each other in next life
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 01:45
I am sorry too for what your wife and kids will go through too
Phone?? What phone??
AXXXR.
P800
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 12:58
I just heard and am shocked as everyone else so had to pop in and say my bit for the big man masseur, its no secret that masseur and I had a love/hate relationship but behind the scenes we always had a mutual respect for each other masseur always being kind respectful and polite our differences were never anything personal but mainly stirred up by a few idiots who spoilt things here for me and changed the face of esato.Many years have since passed and all that happened is behind us now but going back to masseur he was a huge part of esato for me and no doubt many here and can never be replaced, I will never forget the debates/conversations we had in the forums and via PM and i deeply regret not making more an effort to meet masseur for a Pint which he offered to me on a couple of occasions even though we were working not that far off from each other and quite close. I wish i could do something to help you masseur? absolutely anything. I feel for your children and family, We are all so helpless when it comes to severe illness and incurable diseases such as cancer,science had made many great achievements but some medical breakthroughs are still years away,only if you had more time masseur. only if? Esato just won't be esato without masseur, you were the main cog that made things work here. You shall be dearly missed!

Will meet you over the rainbow one day my old friend!

Love and Peace to All!
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 14:10
Great words, axxxr. Really appreciate your post.
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 20:46
'hoping that we can get a REPLY from the great man (Masseur) here
Indiandawg
Apple iPhone
PM
Posted: 2012-02-29 20:52
Masseur, you have been an exceptional person. The love for this forum can only be defined by you and these are not just words but my personal experience from last 10 years or so. I have seen you around since my first Sony Ericsson mobile.

We surely cannot change the faith of our lives which are written but we can definitely make the best out of it and I know and I believe you will continue to do that.

I wish you lots and lots of good times ahead and make memories like living 6 times of life in one.

God bless you.

Take care my friend and keep coming back, don't give up
T200 -> T68i -> T610 -> K700i -> P910i -> W800i -> P990i -> M600i -> P1-> Nokia E71 -> X1i -> X10 -> Arc S -> Sony Z1 -> Sony Z Ultra -> Sony Z3+ -> iPhone 6 -> iPhone 7 Plus -> iPhone X -> iPhone XS Max
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 678 ... 141516  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic