Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > farewell and goodbye - until the next life.

Previous  123 ... 111213 141516  Next
Author farewell and goodbye - until the next life.
Jim
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2012-06-30 00:21
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I don't really know what to say ... I'm in chock.

I actually grew up with him and with many more members. I was here every day and night and we where all part of this great community. It was my virtual home. While it's a only a website and we are all behind usernames, it's kind of a big deal as Esato was on the front of everything 10 years ago: first color screens (256 colors), first themes, gprs, polyphonic ringtones, wap, camera, etc. This site and it's members was the first true community of mobile phone enthousiast. It's sad to see that a member that helped to define Esato is maybe gone now.

Tranquil must miss Masseur even more, they where the perfect duo back in those day's.

Anyway, Masseur if you are monitoring this thread from time to time don't hesitate to send a PM.
Topscooby
T700 Black
PM
Posted: 2012-07-01 01:58
This is dreadful news Masseur. I hope that the time you have left on this planet is spent in a place that you love along with your family and friends. May eternal peace be with you. You will be missed.

Andy
Mike.P®
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2012-07-07 17:48
Have just logged in after a few years away and have to say I was totally shocked by this news.

Dunno what to say really but if you are still looking in here for a read now and then Masseur I hope you manage to enjoy what time you have left.

Take it easy ...
joebmc
S700
PM
Posted: 2012-07-12 21:11
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2012-08-13 11:28
extremely sad news indeed, I am glad you found out in time to enjoy as much of life as possible.

You were a credit indeed to esato, I haven't been on here for a while now, and if by chance you read this I want you to know I along with everybody else here think a great deal of you and wish you eternal happiness
living the dream!
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-08-14 19:33
It's hard thinking sometimes not knowing if he is still with us or not
Phone?? What phone??
shaliron
K610 red
PM
Posted: 2012-09-01 18:22
@masseur
It has been years since I've logged back into Esato and I was truly shocked to read that this had been your final post, under such awful circumstances. It makes me so upset to have only found out now and perhaps at a time when you will probably never get to read these words written from the deepest parts of my heart.

You have made an impact on thousands of other users with your kindness and generous spirit over the past few years on Esato. I remembered when I joined Esato back when I was a very young teenager, spending hours on the computer, poring over news, threads, and everything in between, all of which started my interest in technology and mobiles. You helped provide the community that set up so much of who I am today. You were the other Aussie member with whom I felt grounded to be in part of the Esato community with. You have had such a positive role in my growing up and please know that your impact has changed my life for the better.

I will miss you dearly massuer.

R.I.P.

If there was a member who was aware of masseur's real name and (touch wood if it hasn't happened yet) but I would genuinely appreciate the ability to pay my respects to him at his final resting place. Please PM me if possible, otherwise I respect this great man's privacy and will leave this post as a testament to my feelings towards him.
[ This Message was edited by: shaliron on 2012-09-01 17:23 ]
A wooden spoon is a spoon made from wood. Source: Wikipedia

Winner of: Best Thread (Huge SE Portfolio) 2007, Best Post (Huge SE Portfolio) 2007, Best Signature 2007, and 2nd Best Nickname 2007.
dr_thug
P990
PM
Posted: 2012-09-20 23:04
Came here after couple of years...while going through my old PMs thought of putting in a 'Hi' to my old friend. So i was surprised that he is no longer a mod, so checking his last post brought me here...and am shocked and deeply saddened by his last post.

I hope he is still around reading these posts. I hope he is enjoying his days in Australia with his loved ones.

For me, Esato had one guardian and that was him. Goodbye masseur.

chunkybeats
Sony Xperia Z
PM
Posted: 2012-10-01 00:47
yeah Im shocked too, this dude did something awesome things on here, if we dont hear from him by the end of the year then I think we should do something in memorial to him. Anyone got any ideas? Be nice to have a big article about his history here?

Hope your being looked after Masseur, you will be severly missed!
[ This Message was edited by: chunkybeats on 2012-09-30 23:47 ]
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-10-08 22:26
Oh dear man behind the phone. We cannot stop thinking what has happened since your last post. What are you doing right now? Where are you now? Just a sign please.

I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2012-10-09 12:08
I suspect Masseur is spending quality private time with his close family and loved ones and wes should respect his wishes. And we should all remember that its very likely that we will never hear from him again and what happened to him.
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2012-10-09 14:59 ]
procterdc
W810 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-10-10 17:32
Jeez, I haven't logged on here in ages. I still have loads of messages from him going back to 2006!! I do hope he's ok and living life to the full!!

A toast to the legend that was Masseur!!!
It ain't about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - Rocky Balboa
wapchimp
C905 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-11-01 19:36
Why this is sad news dude. Ive literally just checked here for old times sake (it's been 7/8 years since I posted, I used to be Orangeman) just to see who was still here. Looked at the top 25 posters as I used to be on this list and I see boba and jcwhite and a few other oldies. Then I click on your user name and I see this. I hope you have done all you want to do in life.
Marly
Apple iPhone 6
PM
Posted: 2012-11-13 02:50
Today is/was his birthday
Still missed and not forgotten, farewell Big M, and all the best, wherever you are!
[ This Message was edited by: Marly on 2012-11-13 06:00 ]
"America: please don’t be a Dumpfkopf"
tranced
LG Nexus 4
PM
Posted: 2012-11-13 04:20
Happy birthday, masseur. Wherever you are. You've gone 51 today, right?

May you have a peaceful life
I jay0726 | (+3, 0) | Clara, Evita, Mimmi & Victoria | My Pics | Do your job!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 111213 141516  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic