Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > farewell and goodbye - until the next life.

Previous  123 ... 141516  Next
Author farewell and goodbye - until the next life.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 18:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Myself too my mother lost to this too
Phone?? What phone??
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 19:19
Shit
So sorry to hear this.
We will miss you.
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-02-26 19:27
OMG.

This is the most terrible thing I have heard this year. I don't know what more to say. I have been a long time admirer of this man and it has kept me amazed how he has stayed put on Esato even while most of us "early" members moved on to other phases of our lives.

While everyone of us will pass away some day, I sincerely hope this somehow turns out to be some kind of wrong prognosis and Masseur will be back with us soon.

All those PM's I have received from him will be cherished always.

Salute to our oldest and the most handsome mod!

Here's the only picture I have of him.

From an old favourite thread from 2004.

http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=55955&start=60

Many thanks to @goldenface for pointing me here!

T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 19:29
The only photo we ever had of Masseur
Phone?? What phone??
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 19:36
Was that pic taken in prison, black n white stripes.

Some say you'll be rewarded for your actions in a next live. King Masseur.

govigov
K500
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 19:58
I just received an sms from whizkidd to this thread.

Oh Gosh! it has been so long! I dont know what words to put in here.

That picture brings back a lot memories. So when are you headed back to oz, massuer?
[ This Message was edited by: govigov on 2012-02-26 19:01 ]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:19
Hello, my dear fellow Esatonians here . . . a friend from India (Rahul), showed me this LINK just now (thru FaceBook, the place where I've been sooo BUSY these days - my 4th year, making DAILY posts like what I used to do here for the 5 years back then). I'm very saddened by this news. Masseur had been so KIND to me here in Esato. I accept every rebuked he gave me when I go astray with my usual postings here . . and sometimes with that of my - behavior too. Seriously, I do MISS this place . . 'been my 2nd home from 2003-2008 To my dear friend, Masseur . . . you've been an asset to Esato from DAY 1 of your visit here till now. I will be praying for you, mate. Thanks for everything that you've done to me here in Esato. You will never be forgotten . . . until we meet - again, old friend.
ares
P1
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:22
Was shocked when know about this on twitter...Masseur, thank you for being awesome...Esato was what brought me into mobile tech, and I will forever remember the early days of SE, and the way you kept Esato being the great community that it still is (although I come here much less)

SE w880 + Iphone 4 16gb
MWEB
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:31
Like my good friends below, i was made aware of this only now, well, what can be said?, for times past, you earned the respect of many, for doing a difficult job with great skill, humor and grace, however short the future might be, you have earned a legacy of fondness and great memories that will reside with us all for many years to come, much love from me my friend .
pmerryman
HTC Wildfire S
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:46
Just found out and am completely shocked. Always a true tent, and will always be remembered.
One Day, Men Will Look Back And Say I Gave Birth To The 20th Century.
You have to have a piss in the sea, its the law.
The A-Z of Trusted Traders
[img]http://a-zott.com/images/A-Z
Tsepz_GP
Apple iPhone 6 Plus
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:52
Very sad news there masseur, I cannot imagine what you and your family are going through, but can only hope you make the best of whatever time is left, you have done a great job here at Esato and you will be greatly missed til we meet again in the next life.
Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max Black Ti 512GB
Tablet: iPad Pro 11” 2020 Space Gray 256GB
Watch: Series 3 Nike Edition Space Gray
Droid: Huawei Mate 40 Pro 256GB
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:53
First login for must be a good 4 years! Brought back here by seeing messages on Twitter and a Facebook message from Rahul.

Truly shocked and saddened to hear of your illness Masseur, it has brought a tear to my eye. I remember all the 'Playtime!' giveaways (are they still done?) and still have some of the SE goodies I was lucky enough to win! This was the first internet forum I joined and spend long hours here, receiving and (hopefully!) giving out good advice and having a lot of fun on the way. I suspect I had a couple of friendly warnings off Masseur too at times when I strayed outside of the forum rules too And a few good times and the odd trade with him too!

My wife works in palliative care, drop us a DM if you have any questions about anything Mass, I can pass them onto her, she's very knowledgeable.

Take care and enjoy that sun
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 20:58
@Sammy - yeah still remember that - PLAYTIME thing. Is Tranquil still around? I hope he reads this thread. OLD members reunited in this - thread . . . coz you are GREAT, Masseur !
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:07
So glad to see all you old folks post here.. But I wish we had something happier to talk about.
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2012-02-26 21:10
@Whizkidd - I agree dude ! I still have that old pic of - Masseur (the one you posted here) behind the P910 ? ahahahaha . . the good old days
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 141516  Next
Goto page:
Lock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic