Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Is it time for Sony to ditch Ericsson?

Visitors browsing this topic: 1
Add to Bookmarks
Author Is it time for Sony to ditch Ericsson?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-09-06 17:00
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have to say this & some of you may disagree with me. But how come Nokia(N8 & some others) & Samsung can make damn good cameras on their mobiles without marketing gimmicks?? I don't think gimmicks sell anymore & like you say the public are wiser now. I could have a company,make a phone with a shit camera & plonk a name to it like say my name Cyber-Sean but will anyone buy it just cos I claim that it is excellent in low light??Nokia & Samsung have released many decent camera's on their phones WITHOUT any names like Exmor R let the quality speak for itself.
Phone?? What phone??
hamendra
K770 Bronze
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 06:18
I think Sony Ericsson are announced best mobile phone. So i don't think that Sony will ditch to Ericsson. They should be work for long time as a partnership.
randomuser
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 09:40

On 2011-11-07 06:18:23, hamendra wrote:
I think Sony Ericsson are announced best mobile phone. So i don't think that Sony will ditch to Ericsson. They should be work for long time as a partnership.

Are you even serious ?
altemyr
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 11:22

On 2011-08-18 20:22:01, Bonovox wrote:
I think it will make the market more interesting & with more competition if they divorced Ericsson & Sony with their own handsets would be something new & exciting to look forward to!!

I believe that there will not be any mobile phones with the Ericsson label on them, only Sony mobile phones. Ericsson is not interested in making handsets, they want to make the switches and transmission systems.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 14:32
What name will be on the Nozomi??
Phone?? What phone??
altemyr
X1 Silver
PM
Posted: 2011-11-07 15:11

On 2011-11-07 14:32:05, Bonovox wrote:
What name will be on the Nozomi??

If Sony really wants to make a statement and demonstrate that they now are on their own, it would probably be a Sony, and to really make it clear, it will probably not be named Nozomi either.

On the other hand, considering the progress of the work with that model and with everything around the product, like manuals, advertising material, etc, it may also be one of the last SonyEricsson models.

A third, sad, alternative might be that it will never be released. That has happened before too.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic