Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > condolences to Norway

Author condolences to Norway
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 19:29
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
And he'll goto hell. Does anyone remember Timothy McVie in America many years ago who hated his own government & killed 168 people in a bomb blast in Oklahoma?? He was put to death but I don't think it's always the answer. If he was put in a high security prison his life could be made like hell until he dies. he won't get no luxuries like some do in prison here Without starting an argument imo Sharia law is medieval. The one thing that annoys me is this stupid Human Rights law these days which seems to favour criminals. This evil killer should have no human rights cos he took the lives of so many people.
Phone?? What phone??
plankgatan
Apple iPhone 5S
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 20:34
i read one of the most emotional "stories" I ever read today, based from one of the surviving victims.

a 21 year old man (Adrian Pracon) was swimming away from the mass murder (Anders Behring Breivik) but his clothes became to heavy so he had to swim back to the shore.............there he met Anders Behring Breivik face to face........

the mass-murder shot him in the shoulder and was aiming to shoot the last killing shot...........
then suddenly a 11 year old boy came forward between Adrian Pracon (who was shot badly) and the mass-murder and said:

- now you have to stop killing people.....you have already killed my father....so please, stop now !

the mass-murder (Anders) walked away from the 21 year old man and both the boy and the man survived.

WOW...WOW...WOW......this 11 year old boy just blew my head off when i read his story.

the article:
http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyh[....]dadetinorge/article13371637.ab
(use goggle translate to read the article)
[ This Message was edited by: plankgatan on 2011-07-25 19:38 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 20:56
I seen him on BBC News that Adrian he had to play dead in the water full of blood
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 21:00
Apparently this lunatic had connections with British far right groups so to those who say he acted alone is false.Time to raid the BNP and EDL organisations i think and see what they are really upto?
[ This Message was edited by: julias on 2011-07-25 20:02 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 21:06
Yes I agree BUT be it BNP,EDL or whatever they are as bad as people who also have a distorted view of Islam or Christianity.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-26 00:11
On a different note the killer Anders Behring Breivik has been saying that he used the video game hit Modern Warfare 2 to train before the attacks.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2011-07-29 23:18
has anybody here heard from member sonyericsson man???
he lives in norway ive been wanting to post this all week but couldn't cos of so much happening

somebody post up if they know hes safe please concerned!!!!!!
[ This Message was edited by: Miss UK on 2011-07-29 22:19 ]
An "Apple" a day keeps the Doctor at Bay!
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2011-07-30 04:09
Its a little late but i want to extend my condolences. So sad that some people do not value life at all
10 years at Esato
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi