Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > condolences to Norway

Previous  123  Next
Author condolences to Norway
bl-gr-n
T280 Silver
PM
Posted: 2011-07-24 19:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
That Norwegian mass murderer seems to have been doing all planning for this meaningless killings on his own.

Terrorists from the Islamic countries, are often organized.
The Terrorist that blow (prematurely ) himself up, in Stockholm earlier this year, had at least one handyman (In the UK) and was also part of a network.

Also slightly after that.
Danish and Swedish Secret police managed to stop three person that had a car full of guns in order to gunning down people in a Danish city.
Again they was only the tip of the iceberg and had support by both by people and money.
One of the arrested had an yearly income of less than what a phone costs, still being traveling to from Sweden and muslim countries several times per year...

There is a difference between terrorism and a lone mass murderer.
[ This Message was edited by: bl-gr-n on 2011-07-24 18:45 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-24 23:43
I was shocked by this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnP-XzB_U0
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 00:10

On 2011-07-24 23:43:14, Bonovox wrote:
I was shocked by this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnP-XzB_U0

What was so shocking about that?
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 00:12
In that I never knew it was going on in Sweden
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 00:33

On 2011-07-25 00:12:00, Bonovox wrote:
In that I never knew it was going on in Sweden

Sadly there will always be hatred and haters in this world for one reason or another i guess its part of our nature as humans and Religion unfortunately has to take a lot of the blame for the cause of these problems.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 00:38
Religion is becoming too much part of politics now it's what is causing some of this. I was surprised to see this in Sweden cos I had never heard of it on main news here. I am from catholic Irish family but at the end of the day whatever someone does in whatever name it's a crime. Terrorism is just a word cos at the end of the day whatever anyone does it's a crime. Who cares what people use words wise terrorism,lone gunman or whatever
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-07-24 23:46 ]
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 01:00
I've never actually heard of it either until i saw that clip you posted maybe the news story just isn't big enough and the media are just exaggerating the story as the media always does in most cases.

But even from a religious perspective mostly all faiths advise peace and tolerance towards each other then why don't its followers follow their own teachings that i can never quite understand?

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 01:04
I have some Muslim friends here & they are friendly. They are people I know but not actually hang out with. But like EVERY race or religion we all have our own people who have a sick distorted view of the world. They think they can play god & change the world but god would not do such things cos he is supposed to be good right?? Actually,I cannot believe I just used that word RACE. We are all one race,the human race We were all put on this planet by someone so we should all share it in peace but that's just wishful thinking
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 01:13

On 2011-07-25 01:04:44, Bonovox wrote:
I have some Muslim friends here & they are friendly. They are people I know but not actually hang out with. But like EVERY race or religion we all have our own people who have a sick distorted view of the world. They think they can play god & change the world but god would not do such things cos he is supposed to be good right?? Actually,I cannot believe I just used that word RACE. We are all one race,the human race We were all put on this planet by someone so we should all share it in peace but that's just wishful thinking

Exactly right people are people regardless of race or religion and you get the good and the bad in all of them we are humans are far from perfect and have many flaws but in life we must always strive to be good human beings and respect our fellow human race.

Homo Sapiens is what we are that makes the people of this planet earth as one race so we should start to look at it from that perspective.

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 01:16
We should tell animals to stop fighting & eating each other too Goodnight friend
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 01:19

On 2011-07-25 01:16:09, Bonovox wrote:
We should tell animals to stop fighting & eating each other too Goodnight friend

yeah

Good Night sweet dreams!
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 16:03
Its sites like stormfront that are spreading and fuelling the hatred that lead to this this evil man going on his killing spree the FBI have shut down radical Islamic sites so why don't they shut down white supremacist sites as well?

goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 17:01
It now appears he did have accomplices according to BBC news.

Such as sad, senseless loss.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 17:19
Quote:

On 2011-07-25 16:03:45, julias wrote:
Its sites like stormfront that are spreading and fuelling the hatred that lead to this this evil man going on his killing spree the FBI have shut down radical Islamic sites so why don\\\\\\'t they shut down white supremacist sites as well?\\r\\n\\r\\n

Yes true and they hopefully will do. But as soon as one is shut down another appears. What is so sad is so many were so young. When I heard a girl on the island screaming on BBC News I was welling up.
Phone?? What phone??
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2011-07-25 17:38
Its times like these i so believe in capital punishment they should send him to Saudia Arabia where he will get his head chopped off in public under their sharia law which would be perfect punishment for the man who hates muslims so much.

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi