Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Android > x10 mini pro or x8

Previous  12
Author x10 mini pro or x8
pongscript
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2011-03-18 07:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have both x10 mini(not pro) and X8.. in long run I use x8 more. since its not too bothersome like the x10(the big brother). which result as a huge bulge on your pocket and not too small to be enjoyable to use. here is the pros and cons based on my experience:

1. GAMES = x8(have wider array of games)
2. APPS = x8 (have wider array of apps, sometimes apps have minimum screen size requirement,but installable manually on x10 mini, but usually hard to use due to its size)
3. Camera = x10 mini (due to autofocus, it have macro,x8 lacks this imaging feature).
4. Videocam = x10 mini(I also Use LG Camera which capture higher resolution than the default camera app,and encodes mp4,3gp)
5. Pocketably = x10 mini wins over x8, but x8 comes close, since it does not bulge too much.
6. battery life = x10 mini on GSM last for 3-4days. my x8 last 1 and half day on WCDMA(30 minutes facebook update), x10 mini only last a day or less(sometimes need to recharge mini twice. winner = x8.
7. rooting and system hacking = x8 surely win due to interchangable battery.
8. image and video = video still plays well both on x10mini and x8, but x8 have crispier video and images. since it have higher resolution.

I use both x10mini and x8, but now a day I use x8 since I have trouble finding a use for mini other than a flashlight, camera,video recorder, alarm clock. it is dedicated on those task.

verdict : usability = x8 , pocketability = x10 mini.
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2011-03-18 15:27
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
The x8 is a lovely little phone. Only things that annoy me are the sometimes slow downs when texting or if you use a live wallpaper. Also the back cover after a week creaks like an old house although the general build does not make it feel like it will fall apart it is well built but it's just the back cover that is creaky. Also the screen is nice!! With the camera if you try you can get decent results in good lighting on the x8 like these I did

Original

Original

Original
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2011-03-18 14:30 ]
Phone?? What phone??
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi