Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > CHEMTRAILS

Author CHEMTRAILS
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2009-12-23 01:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Do you want to know the cause of global warming?

It's a secret but I'll tell if you want
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-01-02 17:40
This very short chemtrail was taken on new years day in my garden on my c902. Very pure clear wintry sky but very short trail & very high up
[ This Message was edited by: Bonovox on 2010-01-02 16:41 ]
Phone?? What phone??
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-01-22 01:05
Haiti earthquake and H.A.A.R.P.

The image below is a time-frequency spectrogram, which shows the frequency content of signals recorded by the HAARP Induction Magnetometer. This instrument, provided by the University of Tokyo, measures temporal variations in the geomagnetic field in the ULF (ultra-low frequency) range of 0-5 Hz. The spectrogram images are produced by computing the PSD (power spectral density) of successive 102.4-second segments of timeseries data, and plotting these spectra as color/intensity slices along a 24-hour scale. If the images below is not too interesting, you might want to look at 02 Sep 2004 for an example of narrowband PC1 pulsations, or 27 Jul 2004 for an example of wideband ULF noise during a magnetic substorm. Expanded plots of the last 12 hours, last 6 hours, last 3 hours, and last 1 hour are also available.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The chart below is a running 36 hour plot of the readings taken from the fluxgate magnetometer, built by the University of Alaska, Geophysical Institute, operating at the HAARP ionospheric observatory in Gakona, Alaska. The three traces represent mutually orthogonal components of the earth's magnetic field as follows:

The "H" component (black trace) is positive magnetic northward
The "D" component (red trace) is positive eastward
The "Z" component (blue trace) is positive downward
Geomagnetic storminess is usually indicated in oscillatory variations in the earth's magnetic field. Additional detail concerning the nature and severity of the ionospheric disturbance can be found through analysis of the three components of the field.

http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magnetometer/gak-mag.cgi

http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/scmag/disp-scmag.cgi

-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-02-18 02:49
Owning the weather with chemtrails

http://csat.au.af.mil/2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 01:23
Clouds all over the mainland in Ireland and France

Red color = clouds
Blue color = chemtrails

Against the clouds everywhere in the world

http://oiswww.eumetsat.org/IPPS/html/MSG/RGB/DUST/FULLDISC/
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 02:27
@ all bear in mind that contrary to what Perfect says, the colours have nothing to do with clouds or chemtrails. They simply show dust in the atmosphere, nothing more. Simply follow the link he gave and read the explanations about the picture. He is simply lying.
Pedestrian: don't run, my car is faster anyway.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 03:18
Before give air to your teeth try to understand what you are looking at, that’s in the same time of the picture above, Central Europe 21-03-10 11.00 UTC:

Clouds are with red and orange/pink colours, or are you blind?
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 17:02
Those pictures provide a view of dust in the atmosphere, not of clouds or chemtrails!
And even admitting that red and orange colours are clouds (which is simply not true, from the accompanying explanation file), it does not in any way imply that blue = chemtrails.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 22:18
If you believe what you read, don’t worry, it’s vapour condensation for wikipedia.
Comparing all the pictures from eumetsat.com with the real views from satellites it’s clear that chemtrails are visible with the blue colour, if you are not colorblind:

This is an example of real view of chemtrails that caused chemical clouds and fog:

So, since what i’m showing are facts that cannot be changed, there ara two possibilies:

1- You are a debunker

2- “The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance”, by Socrates.
Now, in the great marketplace of knowledge there are three competing factions: 1.) Corporate news, which seeks to keep you as docile as possible so that they can be enriched by your lack of knowledge. 2.) Government news, which seeks to keep you as ignorant as possible so that they can continue manipulating you (and your money) for their own selfish purposes. 3.) Somebody who have no agenda other than to give you as much knowledge and information possible.
You have been so brainwashed and manipulated by your corporate-government masters you are barely able to know the truth even when it slams right into your face! This makes you such a good slave and docile citizen these new ‘gods’ of this world are then able to manipulate and control you for their purposes, not your own.
What makes this situation even more absurd is that you know what we’re saying is the 100% truth, but even in your knowing this you keep acting like the ‘good slaves’ you are supposed to be.
Isn’t it time you woke up, stopped acting like the slaves they are trying to make of you?

Do you love to act like a slave?
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-23 22:35
EDIT: I made a massively stupid comment regarding emission spectra. Statement retracted.

EDIT2: No, wait, surely you can view these gasses emission spectra?
[ This Message was edited by: arien617 on 2010-03-23 21:45 ]
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-24 01:01
I like the way you say that I can't think by myself, that I am unable to see the truth from so-called facts, that I am a slave.
For your information, I own a phd degree in physical chemistry, am a researcher in atmospheric chemistry and physics for more than twenty years and deal almost every day with the kind of pictures you are presenting. I know exactly what they are showing and it has strictly nothing to do with what you state simply because you want to prove something which for you is a revealed truth. You know, science is exactly the reverse of your way of thinking. In real scientific research, you measure things and from there you develop a theory and derive facts. You do exactly the opposite: State that a fact is true, and then on try to prove it, even by distorting the meaning of actual measurements. Please read what is written as a title at the bottom of the original pictures, it says DUST on each of them. And dust is NOT clouds or chemtrails.
[ This Message was edited by: michka on 2010-03-24 00:06 ]
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-24 01:05

On 2010-03-23 22:35:50, arien617 wrote:
EDIT: I made a massively stupid comment regarding emission spectra. Statement retracted.

Yes for sure you can "see" gases in the atmosphere by their emission spectra. However, it is of course easier during night. During day, the emission spectrum of the atmosphere is obviously strongly obscured by the absorption spectrum produced by either the direct light from the sun or the light reflected by the earth or the low lying clouds.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-03-24 02:35

I own a phd degree in physical chemistry, am a researcher in atmospheric chemistry and physics for more than twenty years and deal almost every day with the kind of pictures you are presenting. I know exactly what they are showing

and you cannot see chemtrails?

In real scientific research, you measure things and from there you develop a theory and derive facts.

it’s what i’m doing!!! Measure mean to look at the colours of the picture, that mean different measures…do you know mr. researcher?

Please read what is written as a title at the bottom of the original pictures, it says DUST on each of them. And dust is NOT clouds or chemtrails

It could be dust or sh*t, the colours would be always the same, their statement is “The main purpose of the European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT) is to deliver weather and climate-related satellite data”, DUST is one kind of measure that shows exactly the poisonous chemical aerosol

Finally no doubts: you recognize perfectly the red with the blue colour
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-24 03:45
YOU decided that the colours are representative of clouds and chemtrails. That's not what is said anywhere on the ESA site you take your pics from.
Or is it so well knonw that clouds are red? I guess you know that those colours are false colours, don't you?
Red, blue and green show the amount of light absorbed by dust in three different infra-red channels. They do not, I repeat do not represent different species.
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-24 16:32

On 2010-03-24 01:05:52, michka wrote:

On 2010-03-23 22:35:50, arien617 wrote:

Yes for sure you can "see" gases in the atmosphere by their emission spectra. However, it is of course easier during night. During day, the emission spectrum of the atmosphere is obviously strongly obscured by the absorption spectrum produced by either the direct light from the sun or the light reflected by the earth or the low lying clouds.

Well, by that, it's possible to prove or disprove there is something out of the ordinary with these 'chemtrails', forever ending the argument over their existence.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic