Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > CHEMTRAILS

Author CHEMTRAILS
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 00:49
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
What do you think about chemtrails? Never heard them?
If you look at the sky sometimes you can see something like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEFITGpXwZk&feature=fvsr

Are we inhaling toxic metals? And for wich reason?
The worst thing is that this is all true and no government speaks about it
garlic_bread
T250 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 01:07
I have always thought there was something odd about them, as its not standard for a plane to do that.....

Hummmm....

Why????????
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 01:11
The difference between the two certainly exists - the science that was explained for the contrails seems accurate.
However, I find it hard to believe NATO are spraying us with deadly pathogens.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 01:20
I belive that money, in some ways, can move them to do it..
garlic_bread
T250 Silver
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 01:27
mONEY??? PLEASE EXPLAIN
blerk
T100
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 09:32
*puts on his tin foil hat*
A To Z Feedback: [+18] - [-0]
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-06-05 10:16
Its just another conspiricy theory if you ask me.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 23:10
It’s undisclosed the purpose of chemtrails, there are been several parliamentary questions about them, it has been proven from satellite view that these chemtrails become some kinds of clouds and no one contrail can do this.
Someone has analyzed water precipitation after chemtrails and has found alluminium, barium and others toxic metals in very high concentration.
If you look at my second pic (taken on march 2008) you can imagine the altitudine of the chemtrail, it’s very close to the soil. Too much close.
It’s all very strange but true.
I’v said money because everything turn around it.
Some examples are military missions or pharmaceutical industries, they only do their own money interests without worry about human life.
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2009-06-05 23:17
There's no doubting that these 'chemtrails' are different to contrails. However, there is a large element of doubt in these trails containing heavy metals and deadly pathogens.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-24 21:26

On 2009-06-05 01:11:15, arien617 wrote:
I find it hard to believe NATO are spraying us with deadly pathogens.

This was hard to believe too:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

What are they spraying? Perfume? No, they are spraying some harmful sumstances for us, maybe polymers and metals’s particulates that work with HAARP.

Look what become chemtrails’s spray:

Time 17.46

Time 17.54

Time 18.35

Time 18.52

That’s not a conspiracy theory, that’s a real fact. In all the skys.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 01:55
From http://www.scientificamerican[....]y-yes-to-geoengine-2009-07-22:

Pumping sulfur dioxide into the stratosphere to block the sun, brightening clouds with reflective sea salt, or fertilizing the oceans with iron are just some of the way-out schemes some scientists have proposed to fight global warming if all else fails.

This week, the American Meteorological Society issued a final version of its policy statement on geoengineering Earth’s climate system. The organization warns against the potential risks but also endorses research into the feasibility of such efforts, along with their ethical, social and political implications.

“Geoengineering will not substitute for either aggressive mitigation or proactive adaptation, but it could contribute to a comprehensive risk management strategy to slow climate change and alleviate some of its negative impacts,” the statement says.

President Barack Obama’s science advisor, physicist John Holdren, has previously said, “We have to keep geoengineering on the table...because we might get desperate enough to use it.”

From http://www.cfr.org/content/thinktank/GeoEng_Jan2709.pdf:

"So far, launching reflective materials into the upper stratosphere seems to be the easiest and most cost-effective option. This could be accomplished by using high-flying AIRCRAFT, naval guns, or giant balloons. The appropriate materials could include SULFATE AEROSOLS (which would be created by releasing sulfur dioxide gas), ALUMINUM OXIDE DUST, or even SELF-LEVITATING and SELF-ORIENTING designer particles engineered to migrate to the Polar Regions and remain in place for LONG PERIODS".
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 02:10
And to think when i was little i used to sit watching them trails in the sky and watch them slowly vanish as long after the plane had passed. Why does it take so long for it to vanish?
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 02:33
Normal condensation trails can be visible for max. 20 - 25 seconds, and they have a short tail.
Chemtrails last for a long period because they must “do the job”, a dirty job.
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-27 12:20
I watched a plane go over head yesterday that let a con-trail behind it. The contrail as there for at least 10 minutes not 20-25 seconds.
A bit of info on contrails:
Contrails have been the object of scientific study for some time and are known to "seed the growth of cirrus clouds that can grow to enormous size." Contrails "appear to increase global temperatures by trapping in reradiated heat" (Sheaffer, who cites a ten-year study by the French climatologist Olivier Boucher published in Nature 397:30, 7 January 1999). "Depending on a plane's altitude, and the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere, contrails can vary enormously in their thickness and duration, and therefore in their reflecting or insulating power. Most last minutes or hours, some last days" (Clarke). "Fluffy rows of cirrus clouds created by the increasing number of jet contrails can sometimes fill half the sky" (Kotulak). PCTs deny the scientific evidence and maintain that contrails do not turn into puffy clouds.

Patrick Minnis, a senior research scientist at NASA's Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia, studied satellite images of contrail clouds of military craft during the three days airports were shut down in the U.S. after the 9/11 attacks. On a typical day, an estimated 13,000 planes crisscross the nation's skies. They create so many contrails that cross each other's paths that the satellite images are just a blur. Minnis found that the cirrus clouds formed from these contrails lasted an average of six to eight hours and that six to eight contrails can grow to form a cloud cover the size of Massachusetts (Kotulak).
[ This Message was edited by: jcwhite_uk on 2009-07-27 11:26 ]
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 17:02
I believe what i can see, from my experience no one contrail can last over 30 sec .(maybe i’m wrong, let’s say 1 minute).
What you have seen was a chemtrails, not a contrail. There are differente kind of chemtrails, more or less persistent, it depends all from the substances sprayed. If you can next time take one pic to show us.

On 2009-07-27 12:20:51, jcwhite_uk wrote:
"Depending on a plane's altitude, and the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere... Most last minutes or hours, some last days"

It’s simply impossible.
What we can see in the sky are mainly the chemtrails. As you can see in my posted pics.
And it’s very clear that they want hide them to our eyes, give a look at what Wikipedia says about chem/contrails, lot of bulls*it.
For example here a chemtrail from Google Earth, look how much it last:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dqbAvcgeWc&feature=related
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic