Add to Bookmarks
Author CHEMTRAILS
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-04 14:19
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
There’s something wrong in your point!

nothing is wrong it's my private opinion, it doesn't mean that I have to be a suicide bomber in front of Baxter HQ in the name of people used by large corporations. every country have departments responsible for prosecuting this type of accidents, let them carry out their duties. it's not my job

This time Baxter has tested the vaccine on homeless polish people, if next time they experiment on fully healthy people like you? Without your consent obviously.

as I wrote earlier it's not my job to prevent such situations. I can take care of myself as I can, however I pay taxes and requires from my country and government to protect me against "big, fat and dirty hands". can I fully trust my government? no, I guess, but lack of trust cannot be fully and obsessive

sooner or later I will die no matter of what

And considering you say:

important are things which are happening right now

add these two sentences and you have one: life is too short to worry about things which are in science-fiction stage

Chentrails that you can see in Poland what do they mean for you?

nothing, plane trails and nothing else

Remember that they are happening RIGHT NOW…yesterday…tomorrow….

every day I have to eat chemicals in food and drinks, every day I have to wear clothes with chemicals, every day I have to inhale chemicals. it's hard to accept this facts but it's nothing else as the cost of living in the civilized and industrialised society. whole society won't change itself because some people are feeling discomfort
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-11-04 16:34

every country have departments responsible for prosecuting this type of accidents

Do you believe they worry about you or about their money?

I pay taxes and requires from my country and government to protect me

In fact they allow the opposite, with your taxes. But it’s hard for you to see the facts.

life is too short to worry about things which are in science-fiction stage

You don’t know but you are one of the protagonist of this science-fiction.

Chentrails that you can see in Poland what do they mean for you?

nothing, plane trails and nothing else

A foreseen answer looking above, that clearly explains that you believe to be in a big, “clean” and “good” world that will “protect” you.
Free to believe in dream-fiction

Someone else think different…

The DAILY MAIL - November 3, 2009

Watching the skies for an H1N1 connection

Former Hensonville teacher among those who believe disease is linked to the ‘chemtrail’ phenomenon

Source: http://www.thedailymail.net/a[....]/doc4aefcb78893f5777991590.txt

Flashback: UK newspaper reports on plan to chip people under swine flu jab pretext in 1989

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The UK newspaper "The Sun" carried a prophetic report on 1. August 1989 with the headline "Big Brother's Coming" outlining secret government plans to implant microchips, also under the pretext of a swine flu pandemic, into every person in order to obtain total control of populations.

The report could have been written today as governments prepare to implement mass "swine flu" vaccinations with an untested and toxic jab and many sources say there will be a nanochip in the syringes to be issued by governments.

Source:http://www.theflucase.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1572%3Aflashback-uk-newspaper-reports-on-plan-to-chip-people-under-swine-flu-jab-pretext-in-1989&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=64&lang=en

Woman Disabled by Flu Shot Reaction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4MIm1mB7GM

WASHINGTON, D.C. - An Ashburn, Virginia woman is in the fight of her life after suffering a very rare side effect to the seasonal flu shot.
The vast majority of doctors say flu shots are safe. In this case, the FDA says they found nothing wrong with this particular batch, but sometimes there are complications.
That's apparently what happened to Desiree Jennings, and now her life will never be the same.
At 26 years old, Desiree Jennings was the picture of health. She's a Washington Redskins cheerleader and an avid runner. Her life changed forever on August 23 when she says she got a seasonal flu shot at a local grocery store.
"I was training for a half marathon then," said Jennings, crying. "It just all went so fast."
Ten days after receiving the shot, she came down with the flu. After that, her health spiraled downwards. She started passing out and had to be hospitalized twice.
"We went to an urgent care place and they wouldn't even let her get out of my truck because she was seizing in the back so bad, so they called an ambulance immediately," says her husband, Brendan Jennings.
Doctors at Fairfax Inova and Johns Hopkins diagnosed her with a rare neurological disorder called dystonia. They think it was caused by a severe reaction to the flu shot.
Desiree now has difficulty speaking, walking, and even eating. During an interview with FOX 5, she had several seizures. The effects are irreversible.
"The symptoms will get worse if I use my voice or walk when the brain signals are misfiring," says Jennings.
Desiree reported her health problems to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) thinking there might have been something wrong with her vaccine. We also contacted the FDA and we were told they found no problems with the particular lot of flu vaccines that Desiree received, and the agency has not received any other reports of adverse effects from this lot.
Health experts stress that overall, extreme side effects are rare.
"The flu shot is safe for the majority of the public, and as I said before, your heart goes out to someone that experiences this sort of thing-- thinking that they are doing something great for their wellness and their general health, but it does happen in extremely rare cases," says Rachel Lynch with Fairfax Inove Health System.
For Desiree, she just happened to be one of those rare cases.
"I just don't want this to happen to anyone else," says Jennings.
Desiree and her husband plan to visit the Mayo Clinic in Arizona in November. They're hoping to get more answers about this disease and how they live with it.
Desiree has received flu shots before in 2007 and 2008.

Source:http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/health/101309_woman_disabled_by_flu_shot_reaction_dystonia
[ This Message was edited by: -PERFECT- on 2009-11-12 21:49 ]
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-04 18:03
hey, Perfect don't get me wrong but I think you have a little obsession about this conspiracy-theory or whatever people call it you're pushing this too far, you believe in governments killing civilians with airplanes and chemicals, I don't. your links are far from being the hard facts, they just are weak quality sensations to frighten people, once again - you believe, I don't

"But it’s hard for you to see the facts."
"Free to believe in dream-fiction"

what exactly makes you think that you and only you are right? you really don't want to hear other arguments, isn't? hey, it's not a problem for me, really I'm not trying to convince anybody to my opinions because my posts represents my personal point of view. in your posts I see that you're trying to reveal truth for the entire world - "open your eyes and see this cruel world". right now I see why we can't reach an agreement in this matter - you're trying to convince the man which cannot be convinced

cheers

BTW. in one thing we can agree, I guess. I'll never ever take flu vaccine, it's BS in my opinion
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-11-04 19:50
I didn’t want to get you angry matey!

We can’t have the same point of view, and i’v never been obsessed.
I only look and think why something is happening.
Like swine flu for example. Or like chemtrails.
I tell you one thing: i’m not me to be right, it’s right what a lot of people can see.
I like a lot to share informations, point of views , and to hear arguments from others.
But tell me: to my question “what are for you the chemtrails?” your argument was “nothing, plane trails and nothing else “?
What?
Nothing?
Is this an argument?
I’m not the Gospel, and i’v never tried to convince anyone.
The hard facts, as you call them, are way different from what you try to explain with a simple “i don’t believe in it”.
Wich are the true hard facts?
This:

http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nas[....]3112500-2009113113000.250m.jpg

Or this:

http://rapidfire.sci.gsfc.nas[....]=Europe_3_02.2009303.terra.1km

Or a lot of other satellitar photos in the same site.

But your point of view is “they are nothing, they are plane trails and nothing else”
Probably most of people don’t think the same.
If you want we can debate about what nothing means for you. But not about FACTS.
It’s very simple
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-04 21:47
no no! I'm not angry, my way of expressing emotions and linguistic habits are awful mix sorry. my opinion remains unchanged. New World Order, the world's elite, depopulation, for me as much real as God... I'm atheist
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-11-09 17:31
Maybe it’s time to revise own certainties and to pray some God

OVERPOPULATION MANTRA OVERHEATING AS COPENHAGEN APPROACHES

November 8, 2009

With the disastrous Copenhagen treaty in sight, selling the overpopulation story is obviously considered crucial for the agenda. After all, the entire climate change mythology depends in the end on the role of man as a scourge on the environment. So, it follows, less people means less global warming. But the agenda has hit a snag. Whenever people are confronted by those who tell us that we are to die if mother earth is to survive, alarm-bells go off warning us that all is not well. This danger sign is not there for nothing. Human instinct has had many centuries of experience with bloodthirsty tyrants, and therefore tends to rebel against tyranny approaching. All propaganda now serves to subdue this human instinct, lest the ‘global citizens’ stop the unfolding of the agenda in its tracks and bring forth the ropes.

During a visit to India in July of this year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton revealed not only the administration’s commitment to tackle ‘global climate change’, but also her willingness to link it to overpopulation. After a roundtable discussion with Indian Minister for Environment Jairam Ramesh, Clinton openly pondered this supposed link:

“One of the participants”, Clinton stated, “pointed out that it’s rather odd to talk about climate change and what we must do to stop and prevent the ill effects without talking about population and family planning.”

“That was an incredibly important point”, she added. “And yet, we talk about these things in very separate and often unconnected ways.”

Clinton’s comments are no spontaneous thought-experiment, falling out of the clear blue sky. Just a couple of months earlier Mrs. Clinton accepted the Margaret Sanger Award out of the hands of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), professing deep admiration for eugenicist Maragret Sanger. Clinton stated:

“I admire Margaret Sanger enormously, her courage, her tenacity, her vision, (…). I am really in awe of her.”

These recent comments made by Clinton reflect the mindset of the neo-Malthusian scientists currently occupying key positions in the Obama administration. It also shows that entire populations become policy tools by which the key players can extend or withhold financial aid, depending on the efforts made by UN member states to ’stabilize’ their populations. As Mr. Ramesh recently stated at a conference in the Indian capital:

“(There is a) move in western countries to bring population into climate change (negotiations). Influential American think-tanks are asking why should we reward profligate reproductive behaviour? Why should we reward India which is adding 14 million people every year?”

It may not come as a complete surprise to those who have studied the matter in some depth. The same Malthusian idea that triggered eugenics in the past now inspires the current environmentalist movement pushing global carbon taxes and other supranational measures, supposedly to ‘curb our carbon footprint’.

A couple of months before Clinton’s statements, LifeNews.Com reported on the comments by Clinton advisor Nina Fedoroff, who stated before BBC One Planet:

“We need to continue to decrease the growth rate of the global population; the planet can’t support many more people. There are probably already too many people on the planet.”

These kinds of horror stories attract a wide variety of well-meaning idiots, anxious to save the planet but failing to realize that they are parroting the arguments of tyrants. Actress Daryl Hannah, for example, in her quest to save the world’s oceans recently confided to a reporter:

“We need to get the population under control. It’s the ‘elephant in the room’ that nobody wants to address. We need to stop breeding. … if you want more (than one or two) kids, adopt them. There are plenty of kids… who need warm, loving homes.”

What we are witnessing here is the true mindset and ambition of the globalists, parroted by their useful idiots, namely to reduce the world’s population the sooner the better. As the elite often admit, the current fixation on CO2 is just a pretext in order to get the job done. Copenhagen provides the new world order with the global architecture necessary to implement the measures it sees fit in order to reach its desired endgame. It will begin with globally implemented taxes. Then, when all pieces have moved into their respective positions, the hatches will appear.

Source: http://www.infowars.com/overp[....]ting-as-copenhagen-approaches/

Jkovacz
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-09 18:22
Man,
Glad you bring up Chemtrail!

It's shocking!

I have friends in California and Arizona and they're not at all 'conspiracy nutters'... Chemtrails are real. And scary as hell!!!

Thanks, 'Perfect'!
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-09 21:37
hehe
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-11-09 22:26
Welcome Jkovacz!
Glad you are one of those who can see this poison, unfortunately there are lot of people that don’t want (or it’s not “worthwile“) to see them yet.
Your friends surely know what is Morgellons desease.
But when time will be ripe the things will change, and we know who will fall in the hell.
They spread the poisons, we spread the truth.
Thanks to you.
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-11-10 13:30
You make chemtrails sound plausible but surely if this is a conspiracy then why haven't journalists and the media caught onto it?
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-11-10 16:34
Because the system doesn’t allow it to them.
All the medias are on the system’s side. The system controls them always. They are part of this system. Even google or wikipedia.
The system consistes in government class, associations, corporations, research organizations, banks, big industries, farmaceutical companies etc.
It’s structured in several livels, lower one doesn’t know the strategies and plans of highest one. Like “watertight compartment”.They only carry out the orders. First lower levels are the local levels.
If someone of them try to fight or contrast it, he will lose his “armchair“, and even his life.
Look at my previous post, what happened to Joseph Moshe.
Or look what happened in Japan, with Shoichi Nakagawa.
You can see on youtube (search haarp + Japan) the interview realized by Benjamin Fulford.
After, this has happened:

Former Japan finance minister found dead
Sun Oct 4, 2009

TOKYO (Reuters) - Former Japanese finance minister Shoichi Nakagawa, who resigned his key post after being forced to deny he was drunk at a G7 news conference in February, has died, Tokyo police said on Sunday.
Authorities were trying to determine the cause of the 56-year-old, ex-lawmaker's death, who was found dead in a bedroom in his house in Tokyo, a police spokesman said.
The possibility of suicide is low, Kyodo News Agency reported, citing the police, adding he had been taking sleeping pills. No external injuries were found on his body and a will has not been found, a police spokeswoman said.
"I want to express my heartfelt condolences," current Finance Minister Hirohisa Fujii told reporters in Istanbul, where he was at a Group of Seven meeting. "He was doing a fine job as a finance minister, so it is regrettable."
The furor surrounding Nakagawa's resignation was a major embarrassment to ex-Prime Minister Taro Aso, whose Liberal Democratic Party was ousted in an August 30 election in which Nakagawa also lost his seat in parliament's lower house.
A graduate of prestigious University of Tokyo, Nakagawa was an outspoken conservative who entered politics after his father, an LDP heavyweight, who committed suicide in 1983 at the age of 57.

Source: http://www.reuters.com/articl[....]eedName=topNews&rpc=22&sp=true

One person that fights them cannot do nothing, lot of persons can change everything.
Jkovacz
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-11-11 09:59
@Perfect

Here's an excellent article connecting the dots between Starwars, Chemtrails and the H1N1-scam http://www.ken-welch.com/Commentary/Pandemic1.html
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 18:28
Really intersting Jkovacz, the puzzle is going to be completed.
December…we’ll see…
Thanks a lot mate, post here whatever you get to know.
mallaccra
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2009-11-11 20:35
chemtrails....a new phenomena to me and the more i read the more mysterious it becomes
mallaccra®
Xperia Z2 |D6503|4.4.2| Xperia Z1 |C6903|4.4.2| Xperia Z |C6603|4.2.2| Xperia ZL |C6502|4.2.2| Xperia TX |LT29i|4.1.2| Xperia Ion |LT28h|4.0.4| Xperia P |LT22i|4.1.2| Xperia J |ST26i|4.1.2| Aino
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-11-12 17:31
Chemtrails and all around them are a real nightmare...

Va. teen suffers rare illness after swine flu shot

Boy diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome, but CDC says no clear link

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Nov. 11, 2009

A 14-year-old Virginia boy is weak and struggling to walk after coming down with a reported case of Guillain-Barre syndrome within hours after receiving the H1N1 vaccine for swine flu.

Jordan McFarland, a high school athlete from Alexandria, Va., left Inova Fairfax Hospital for Children Tuesday night in a wheelchair nearly a week after developing severe headaches, muscle spasms and weakness in his legs following a swine flu shot. He will likely need the assistance of a walker for four to six weeks, plus extensive physical therapy.

“The doctor said I’ll recover fully, but it’s going to take some time,” the teenager said.

Jordan is among the first people in the nation to report developing the potentially life-threatening muscle disorder after receiving the H1N1 vaccine this fall. His alarming reaction was submitted via msnbc.com's reader reporting tool, First Person, by his stepmother, Arlene Connin.

Increased cases of GBS were found in patients who received a 1976 swine flu vaccine, but government health officials say they've seen no rise in the condition associated with the current outbreak.

So far, the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have received five reports of GBS in people who received the H1N1 vaccine since Oct. 6, not including Jordan’s case, said Dr. Claudia J. Vellozzi, deputy director for immunization safety.

Out of about 40 million doses of H1N1 vaccine available to date, that’s a far lower rate of GBS than the 1 case that develops in every 1 million people who receive the regular flu vaccine.

"It's much less than we'd expect," she said, adding that many cases go unreported.

In 1976, about 1 additional case of GBS developed in every 100,000 people who were vaccinated against the swine flu, according to the CDC.

Jordan's parents said doctors diagnosed the teen with GBS, a rare muscle disorder that develops when a person’s own immune system attacks the nerves, causing muscle weakness, difficulty walking and sometimes paralysis and death.

Hospital officials didn't dispute that the boy had GBS, but refused to comment on the boy's condition or treatment, even after his family granted permission.

“They don’t want to create a fear or panic in the community,” said Jordan's stepmother, Connin.

Connin and Jordan’s father, Calvin McFarland, both 38, believe the shot sparked the illness that came on 18 hours after the boy’s vaccination.

No clear link
But Vellozzi said there’s no clear link between the new vaccine and the disease.

“We know that GBS and other illnesses occur routinely in the U.S.,” Vellozzi said, noting that 80 to 120 cases are diagnosed each week in the general population.

“There are events that follow vaccination. That’s what they are, they happened to follow vaccination.

GBS is among the most severe adverse events being tracked with updated systems developed by the CDC, the Food and Drug Administration and the American Association of Neurology in order to monitor the rollout of the H1N1 flu vaccine.

So far, CDC officials have received about 1,700 reports of adverse events linked to the new shot, Vellozzi said. Of those, only about 4 percent, or 68, were coded as serious. That’s on par with reports regarding seasonal vaccine.

While any harmful side effect can be devastating for an individual, when it comes to larger public health issues, the H1N1 virus is considerably riskier than the vaccine, experts say.

“The H1N1 illness is making lots of children very ill," Vellozzi said. "There’s lots of illness and lots of death."

So far, more than 4,000 people have died from H1N1 infection in the U.S., according to latest estimates by the CDC.

Since the start of the H1N1 vaccine campaign, the CDC has repeatedly warned that certain conditions, such as miscarriage, heart attack and even GBS occur regardless of immunization, and officials have urged the public not to blame the vaccine for the illnesses, but to report promptly any suspected side effects.

As of early Wednesday, CDC officials said they had received no report from Inova Fairfax about Jordan's condition. Later in the day, however, hospital spokesman Tony Raker indicated the hospital had submitted the report.

After hearing about Jordan's case from msnbc.com, CDC officials advised the family to report Jordan's case themselves.

Vaccine critic Barbara Lowe Fisher, president of the National Vaccine Information Center in Vienna, Va., said assuming all potential side effects are coincidence is a mistake. Such an attitude is likely to prevent doctors and other health workers from reporting adverse events in a timely manner, obscuring a true picture of any problems.

Fisher said only between 1 percent and 10 percent of adverse events are reported to the government's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which was set up to track problems with vaccines. A 1986 law requires reporting of certain adverse events to VAERS, but there are no sanctions for not reporting, Fisher noted. CDC officials said general reporting to VAERS is voluntary.

Fisher said she suspects that many more cases of GBS have occurred in the wake of the H1N1 vaccines.

"We basically have people blowing it off," she said. "We need to make sure people are reporting."

Eager for protection
Like many parents across the country, Arlene Connin said she was eager to protect Jordan and his brother, Lleyton, 7, against the flu. When she took the boys to their pediatrician for seasonal flu shots on Nov. 5, the provider said H1N1 vaccine was available, too.

There was “not even a thought,” that either boy would have a reaction, Connin said. Within hours, however, Jordan developed severe headaches, chills and back spasms. The family rushed him to the closest hospital, Dewitt Army Community Hospital, where doctors conducted neurological exams, a CT scan and an EKG test.

The small hospital didn’t have the facilities to diagnose or treat Jordan’s illness, so he was transferred by ambulance on Nov. 6 to Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Va., a spokesman said. Doctors there quickly gave Jordan intravenous immunoglobulin, a standard treatment for GBS, Connin said.

“GBS, that’s the diagnosis they gave us and that’s how they were treating him,” Connin said.

A hospital spokesman, Tony Raker, declined further comment on Jordan's case. When an msnbc.com photographer asked to view Jordan's chart, even with his father's permission, hospital officials refused.

Doctors are reluctant to discuss GBS in connection with vaccines, Connin said. Anti-vaccine groups frequently cite the disorder as evidence of vaccine dangers, which public health officials fear will discourage people from getting life-saving protection, especially in the case of H1N1.

Jordan’s experience has made his parents think hard about immunization, even though they’ve always insisted on annual flu shots. Under CDC guidelines for children 9 and younger, Lleyton should receive another booster shot of H1N1 vaccine to protect him fully against the virus.

“I have mixed emotions on that one,” Calvin McFarland, the boys’ father, said. “We’re not sure what we’re going to do about that.”

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33845867/ns/health-cold_and_flu/

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic