Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > CHEMTRAILS

Author CHEMTRAILS
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-27 17:53
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
It is very rare to see a contrail disperse in 20 to 30 seconds they normally last for minutes. Using your logic 99% of aircraft are part of a conspiricy to poison us all. Either I am over sceptical or you are over paranoid.
I am not disputing that there is such a thing as a Chemtrail but am just saying that I dont beleive they are as widespread as you appear to make out.
[ This Message was edited by: jcwhite_uk on 2009-07-27 16:54 ]
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 19:07
Probably your skyes are different but in all the world people can see the chemtrails.
I’m not saying “look...a cow that fly!”, i’m showing what happen with facts.
You say that chemtrails exist, wich one are chemtrails for you? And what are they for you? You havent said it.
It’s rare for you that a contrail disperse in 30 seconds, so tell me what you think about this pic looking at the short trail:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In how many time it disperse? 10 minutes? 5 minutes? No, 25 - 30 seconds. That’s a normal contrail.

Are they not as widespread? I haven’t to convince you for it, but a lot of persons think it.
I dont like to be paranoid, i like to “understand” what i see in the right way.
After all we can assume the same thing in opposite mode, one thinking “Calm,it’s all normal” and one “very strange..is it dangerous for my health?”. I like a lot to ask questions to myself.
alfrido15
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 19:27
Are this chemtrails make a dongeuruse for my health or no?

This message was posted from a WAP device
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-27 20:58

On 2009-07-27 17:02:57, -PERFECT- wrote:
I believe what i can see, from my experience no one contrail can last over 30 sec .(maybe i’m wrong, let’s say 1 minute).
What you have seen was a chemtrails, not a contrail. There are differente kind of chemtrails, more or less persistent, it depends all from the substances sprayed. If you can next time take one pic to show us.

On 2009-07-27 12:20:51, jcwhite_uk wrote:
"Depending on a plane's altitude, and the temperature and humidity of the atmosphere... Most last minutes or hours, some last days"

It’s simply impossible.
What we can see in the sky are mainly the chemtrails. As you can see in my posted pics.
And it’s very clear that they want hide them to our eyes, give a look at what Wikipedia says about chem/contrails, lot of bulls*it.
For example here a chemtrail from Google Earth, look how much it last:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dqbAvcgeWc&feature=related

Why would a so-called 'chemtrail' last longer than an ordinary contrail? Don't answer that please, save your keyboard.

This is absolute rubbish, I've never read so much nonsense in my life!
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-27 21:15

On 2009-07-27 19:27:11, alfrido15 wrote:
Are this chemtrails make a dongeuruse for my health or no?

Yes, but we don’t know how much exactly.
They surely affect the air’s quality that we breathe.

On 2009-07-27 20:58:19, Cycovision wrote:
Why would a so-called 'chemtrail' last longer than an ordinary contrail?

Ever tried to understand it? Clearly not.

On 2009-07-27 20:58:19, Cycovision wrote:
This is absolute rubbish, I've never read so much nonsense in my life!

Look at your post above

Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2009-07-27 21:28
Erm, yes, I have tried to understand it. I've read lots of information on the subject from many different sources as it happens.

So going back to my original question; what exactly is your (not wikipedia's) opinion as to why chemtrails last longer than contrails? And what evidence would you put forward to support it?
julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-07-28 01:32
Personally my opinion is that there isn't any conspiracy here but what do i know i really have no clue about this its the first time i've even heard of this phenomena
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-28 02:32

On 2009-07-27 21:28:06, Cycovision wrote:
I have tried to understand it. I've read lots of information on the subject from many different sources as it happens.

And you are always at the same point?

On 2009-07-27 21:28:06, Cycovision wrote:
what evidence would you put forward to support it?

Evidence?

Look my fourth post and look this:

100% crop of the above pic - contrail

100% crop of the above pic - CHEMTRAIL

Probably we are different and you can’t see any evidence.

@julias, that’s a real phenomena, judge yourself and search your “proofs“. The posted photos was taken by me, not from others.

-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-28 14:35
Chemtrails in Belgium

FORMER MAYOR: CRUSADE AGAINST WHITE LINES (CHEMTRAILS)

Former mayor of Evergem (Belgium) files complaint against toxic emissions of airplanes.

“We are massively being poisoned and brainwashed” Former mayor Peter Vereecke (53) of Evergem wants the justice department and the city council to act against planes that are according to him spraying day and night disease causing germs and chemicals all over the world. ”Rest assured I am not insane”

“Don’t confuse this with contrails”, said Vereecke. “Those are harmless condensation trails that are only visible for a few seconds. On the other hand chemtrails are clouds of chemicals and disease causing germs that are deliberately sprayed on us to manipulate our behaviour. De councilmen and – women were stunned and listened to his every word. At last some other subject than a loose tile or a backed-up sewage pipe.

“I hope that the city council mobilizes all possible government ministries to fight this mental and physical attack. I have already filed two complaints with the local police, but they don’t to anything with it”, said Vereecke. Could it be that they had a good laugh with it?

The internet is full of conspiracy theories about chemtrails: the spray planes that are supposedly being used to conduct massive sterilisations in populated areas, for large vaccination campaigns and genetic manipulation of humans and plants, for the spread of epidemics, for the subjugation of populations, to manipulate weather and to combat climate change. Or a combination of the above.

“I find the theories all very interesting but I don’t choose a side” says alarmist Vereecke. "I’m only saying that the chemtrails have provable effects on our health en that they are being conducted by hidden power structures behind the veil of the official political world. Don’t make any illusions: what we see are merely puppets. Even Barack Obama is a puppet. De real powers are hidden under the lee."

Can you be more specific? Who are the people that are really pulling the strings?
Peter Vereecke: “Those are the co-called Illuminati, the enlightened ones. They are members of secret societies like the Bilderberg group, but are also active in business and global organisations like the United Nations and NATO. It’s not about one certain group but about a type of person with a certain DNA that is common in higher levels of power: people that do not care about the value of human life and are obsessed with power, money and control.

Names, give us a few names.

“Take Al Gore for example. He is member of the illuminati. His message about global warming only has one purpose: money. Because worldwide we will have to pay for the coming measures. That will result in higher taxes and higher food prices and environmental measures in business. That will result in a massive cash-flow. Meanwhile it is confirmed that human activity only accounts for 3% of the global warming.”

But what does Al Gore have to do with chemtrails?

“My point is this: all global processes revolve around money, power and control. De brains behind the chemtrails are at the top level of the pharmaceutical and chemical industries. 100 years ago for example, 1% of people got cancer. Today that number is one in three. Dat is very convenient for some people. The cancer cure industry is a billion dollar business. Just like the treatment of so many other diseases that are skyrocketing in the last 10-15 years. Alzheimer, Parkinson, autism, ADHD, asthma, diabetes, allergies,…we have never been so sick as now. Our physical, emotional and intellectual health is being systematically undermined. How do you explain that?”

Chemtrails?

“Voilà. They certainly play a role in this because the spray planes are being used more intensively the last few years. You can observe the phenomenon in our country at least 10 days per month. Why don’t you see these chemtrails above the Sahara of the Amazon? Spraying chemicals over there would be useless as there are no people living there. Our whole environment is chemicalized: our food, healthcare, everything is based on chemistry.”

No one takes action…

“Because our thinking processes are being conditioned. Look at the eyes of the people in the street, they are medicated and walk around like zombies. A dull look without "joie de vivre" and without an outlook on life. Hence my crusade: people wake up, open you eyes, act before it is too late…”

“I will call the current mayor to hear what he is going to do with my message. I want him to make clear to the higher bodies that people are concerned. The Ministry of Defence, the Ministry of the Interior, the Department of Health, the Ministry of the Environment… they need to be told about these concerns and our outrage. I don’t want this to be covered up.

I can imagine people calling you insane: “Mister Vereecke has seen the light”

“Not to my face. And probably also not behind my back because I have solid curriculum and a strong image. Most people remember me as philologist, mayor and business man. Not as a dreamer or crazy person but as a sober, critical and level-headed person that is looking for answers.

Just to confirm: you are not being treated psychologically at the moment.

(laughs hard) “No I feel mentally and physically fit. But I must admit if I were currently in the city council and someone would start talking about white lines in the sky, I would ask if that person Peter Vereecke is all there.

From: http://chellow.blogspot.com/2[....]yor-crusade-against-white.html
http://www.infowars.com/forme[....]r-crusades-against-chemtrails/
http://www.scribd.com/doc/176[....]repen-De-Gentenaar-26-Jul-2009
[ This Message was edited by: -PERFECT- on 2009-07-28 13:42 ]
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-07-29 22:25

http://www.google.com/patents[....]AAEBAJ&printsec=drawing&zoom=4

julias
X2 White
PM
Posted: 2009-07-30 00:30
This is real isn't it i am begining to believe this now this is what you can call a "REAL" conspiracy theory
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-07-30 03:24
CHEMTRAIL what s that suppose to mean

This message was posted from a WAP device
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-08-02 19:05
Newscast's Chemtrail Investigation Reveals Dangerous Aerosolized Compounds

Lab Results and Radar Displays Fit with Declassified Accounts of Bio-Chemical Military Testing and Covert Spraying of Civilian Populations

Local news station KSLA in Shreveport, Louisiana investigated a strange substance found by a man from the Arkansas-Lousiana-Texas border, which the man collected on the ground from a chemtrail overhead. He noticed the crisscrossed cloud-like lines in the sky as well as the unusual residue it left behind on vehicles after descending in a "haze."
KSLA's Jeff Ferrell noted that these chemtrails "do not fade away like a normal contrail."
KSLA ran the substances through a lab and found high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature.

The newscast focuses on Barium, which its research shows is a "hallmark of chemtrails." KSLA found Barium levels in its samples at 6.8 ppm or "more than six times the toxic level set by the EPA." The Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality confirmed that the high levels of Barium were "very unusual," but commented that "proving the source was a whole other matter" in its discussion with KSLA.

KSLA also asked Mark Ryan, Director of the Poison Control Center, about the effects of Barium on the human body. Ryan commented that "short term exposure can lead to anything from stomach to chest pains and that long term exposure causes blood pressure problems ." The Poison Control Center further reported that long-term exposure, as with any harmful substance, would contribute to weakening the immune system, which many speculate is the purpose of such man-made chemical trails.

Wikipedia warns about Barium's highly reactive nature and potential harm to health:

Barium is a soft silvery metallic alkaline earth metal... never found in nature in its pure form due to its reactivity with air. It is also highly reactive with water or alcohol, producing hydrogen gas.

Its various compounds have a number of industrial uses including x-ray imaging, rat poison, battery technology, lighting and electricity.
All water or acid soluble barium compounds are extremely poisonous . At low doses, barium acts as a muscle stimulant, while higher doses affect the nervous system , causing cardiac irregularities, tremors, weakness, anxiety, dyspnea and paralysis.

Unlike other heavy metals, barium does not bioaccumulate.[1] However, inhaled dust containing barium compounds can accumulate in the lungs, causing a benign condition called baritosis .

Barium acetate could lead to death in high doses . Marie Robards poisoned her father with the substance in Texas in 1993. She was tried and convicted in 1996.

KSLA also put aerosolized-chemical testing in its historical context, citing a voluminous number of unclassified tests exposed in 1977 Senate hearings. The tests included experimenting with biochemical compounds on the public. KSLA reports that "239 populated areas were contaminated with biological agents between 1949 and 1969."

On screen representations included 'Operation bacterium', '1949 germ bombs' (explosive munitions tests with pathogens), '1950 "first" open-air tests' with biological agents (coast of Norfolk, VA) and the '1950 spraying of San Francisco' (the first large-scale aerosol test using Bacillus globigii (also known as Bacillus subtilis) and Serratia marcescens, both similar to B. anthracis (a causative agent of anthrax). These examples were only the beginning of a long chronological list.

While B. subtilis is not, for example, considered a human pathogen (according to Wikipedia), it has "proven highly amenable to genetic manipulation, and has therefore become widely adopted as a model organism for laboratory studies." Thus, it was utilized as a "biowarfare stimulant" during Project SHAD, a series of chemical and biological warfare tests carried out by the DoD in the 1960s now only partially declassified.

Furthermore, a 1994 report issued by Senator John D. Rockefeller exposed the fact "hundreds of thousands of military personnel were subjected to secret biological experiments over the last 60 years." The tests involved mustard gas, nerve gas, ionizing radiation, psychochemicals, hallucinogens and drugs used during the Gulf War.

Even more shocking, KSLA reports that secret biochemical experimentation was allowed by law"until nine years ago", but is still permitted in at least in some instances. See:

PUBLIC LAW 95-79 [P.L. 95-79] TITLE 50, CHAPTER 32, SECTION 1520 "CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM" "The use of human subjects will be allowed for the testing of chemical and biological agents by the U.S. Department of Defense, accounting to Congressional committees with respect to the experiments and studies." "The Secretary of Defense [may] conduct tests and experiments involving the use of chemical and biological [warfare] agents on civilian populations [within the United States]." -SOURCE- Public Law 95-79, Title VIII, Sec. 808, July 30, 1977, 91 Stat. 334. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 91, page 334, you will find Public Law 95-79. Public Law 97-375, title II, Sec. 203(a)(1), Dec. 21, 1982, 96 Stat. 1882. In U.S. Statutes-at-Large, Vol. 96, page 1882, you will find Public Law 97-375.

KSLA's probing report left open the question of whether biochemical testing was currently underway, but raised a number of disturbing parallels and reason for suspicion.

Another mainstream report in Germany highlights contemporary activities by military aircraft involving chemtrails. Meteorologist Karsten Brandt has correlated patterns of heavy artificial cloud-cover with the areas of known military jet exercises in Germany during 2005 and 2006. For Brandt, the pattern clearly indicates the manipulation of meteorological maps and strongly suggests weather modification programs, used possibly in conjunction with disguising aircraft in radar systems, among other potential implications and applications.

Still another report in Los Angeles by NBC 4 reported on a "sticky yellow slime" left behind from chemtrails in parts of California, which is possibly connected with a rise in respiratory illness, nosebleeds and eye infections-- though this is denied by official sources, including the local air force unit.

However, Rosalind Peterson of California Skywatch, who NBC 4 interviewed, claims to have test results that support a sharp spike in barium oxide and aluminum since the early 1990s, including in the water supply. For NBC 4, it is a case of geoengineering-- putting a cloud of aerosolized dust supposedly meant to combat global warming by reflecting harmful radiation back into space-- in other words, seeming to confirm the use of some form of chemtrails.

While the report remains skeptical, it does concede the application of weather modification. Official sources, however, deny the existence of chemtrails, claiming that locals are seeing long-lasting contrails-- and nothing more.

From: http://www.jonesreport.com/article/01_08/080108_chemtrails.html
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-08-19 19:44
TIME Article Pushes Geo-engineering Agenda

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A new article in TIME magazine suggests that geo-engineering the planet may be the only way forward to prevent the climate “collapsing”.

Bryan Walsh’s article, entitled Can Geoengineering Help Slow Global Warming?suggests that through the use of fossil fuels we are “already geoengineers” and that “we might as well get good at it.”

“If we geoengineered the earth into a mess with our uncontrolled appetite for fossil fuels, maybe we have to geoengineer our way out of it” Walsh writes, citing a new paper by the think tank Copenhagen Consensus on Climate.

In the paper, co-author Lee Lane cites all the usual suggestions of how the planet could be cooled including space mirrors, seawater-mist and man-made volcanoes.

The most prominent form of geoengineering suggested in the paper, however, comes in the form of spraying sulfur into the air.

“One way to turn down the thermostat would be to spread sulfur particles into the atmosphere, either through artillery or with airplanes, thickening the air enough so that it would bounce some sunlight back …it would need to be done continuously, to keep up with the intensifying greenhouse effect.” the article explains.

As we previously highlighted when this issue last hit the headlines, the process described here is already being conducted by government-affiliated universities, government agencies, and on a mass scale through chemtrail spraying.

The study of past and ongoing upper atmosphere aerosol programs confirms that the government has been active in this field for years.

The topic of geoengineering came to the fore back in April when Obama’s science czar John Holdren commented in an AP interview that he was pushing for radical terra forming programs to be explored.

Holdren’s suggestions for planetary geoengineering exactly mirrored those in publications penned by the elite internationalist group The Council On Foreign Relations, who also called for the implementation of a global Carbon Tax in 1999.

The Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy then back pedaled 360 degrees on his own comments when the wider media picked up on them and turned them into major headlines.

Holdren’s interest in radical geoengineering programs should be of great concern to the American people and the rest of the world given that he has also advocated extreme population control techniques including forced abortions and mass sterilization all under the oversight of a “Planetary Regime”.

Impossible, you say? That must be an exaggeration or a hoax. If you don’t believe it you can read it for yourself in Holdren’s own book Ecoscience, co-authored in 1977. Excerpts of the book can also be found in another of our previous articles on Holdren here.

Interestingly, Lee Lane, the author of the new geoengineering paper, is also a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute, a common hangout for neoconservatives such as John Bolton, David Frum, Irving Kristol, Richard Perle, Paul Wolfowitz and John Yoo.

The AEI is renowned for casting doubt on the theory of human caused global warming, and is heavily funded by energy companies, but it is also best known as a forum to engender business opportunities.

These tentative announcements and recycling of ideas to terra form the planet constitute a first step toward introducing the idea to the wider public.

One of the accepted truisms of scientific study is the fact that if scientists are proposing an idea, then those scientists with access to the bottomless pit of black-budget secret government funding are already doing it.

It is highly likely that sulfur spraying and chemtrails are merely one manifestation of “geo-engineering” that is taking place without proper debate, notification or any form of legality, and with a callous disregard for the potential dangers to both our health and our environment.

Sorce: http://www.infowars.com/time-[....]pushes-geo-engineering-agenda/

-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2009-08-20 01:11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpuzjXtVlTU&fmt=18

What’s this?
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic