Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > CHEMTRAILS

Author CHEMTRAILS
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-25 00:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Let us assume all the trails seen in the sky are from planes. Of course the white trail you see is mainly water. But water is not the only species coming out of motors which burn kerozene. So, in a way they are all chemtrails anyway.
Pedestrian: don't run, my car is faster anyway.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-03-28 20:31

On 2010-03-24 03:45:17, michka wrote:
YOU decided that the colours are representative of clouds and chemtrails. That's not what is said anywhere on the ESA site you take your pics from.

You don’t know what you are talking about, from eumetsat.com:

“Dust is an RGB composite based upon infrared channel data from the Meteosat Second Generation satellite. It is designed to monitor the evolution of dust storms during both day and night. The Dust RGB is composed from data from a combination of the SEVIRI IR8.7, IR10.8 and IR12.0 channels”

“E-View is an RGB composite based upon data from the Meteosat Second Generation satellite. It is dedicated to detailed cloud monitoring of the European region. It is based on data from the SEVIRI High Resolution Visible channel combined with data from the IR10.8 channel.”

MET9 RGB-Dust 2010-03-28 16 : 00 UTC
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MET9 RGB-Eview 2010-03-28 16 : 00 UTC

Different RGB composite with the same meaning: clouds are showed by red and orange colours in the Dust RGB composite, chemtrails with blue and purple colours.

Today 2010-03-28 11 : 00 UTC

So, since what i’m showing are facts that cannot be changed, there ara two possibilies

Betting odds:

- Debunker 1.01

- Slave 1000

[ This Message was edited by: -PERFECT- on 2010-03-28 19:35 ]
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-29 01:02
For the last time: where is it written that blue colour = chemtrails?
YOU decided that, me guess.
arien617
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2010-03-29 18:49
@-PERFECT- claims there are heavy metals in these 'chemtrails' - a spectrometer will show these up with blinding ease, even if they were mixed with combusted fuel products, right?
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-03-31 03:36

On 2010-03-29 01:02:41, michka wrote:
For the last time: where is it written that blue colour = chemtrails?
YOU decided that, me guess.

If you see a “strange brown thing” on the ground, do you have to read anywhere that it’s a shit to be sure of it?

By the way, on eumetsat site you can read:

Prominent features: CONTRAILS

Blue colour is chemtrails…ops…contrails… right mr. deb?

@arien: the toxic metals contained in chemtrails aren’t mixed with fuel products, they are in separate tanks and have different diffusers.
Spectrometer will show heavy metal in chemtrails? Show me it.
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-03-31 15:06
Yes indeed, contrails. Not chemtrails. That's exactly the point.
I do not say that chemtrails do not exist, I only say that you take informations and pictures from various sources and decide yourself that some features are chemtrails, contrary to what is written on these sites. Which means you try to prove things by first stating they are what you want them to be. The blue trails prove that chemtrails do exist, because YOU said before hand that blue is chemtrails. Which they are not from the explanation table you show us.
By the way, heavy metals are everywhere in the atmosphere.
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-03-31 17:09

On 2010-03-31 15:06:52, michka wrote:
By the way, heavy metals are everywhere in the atmosphere.

Beware of falling Anvils!
Sorry couldnt resisit!
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 03:25

Yes indeed, contrails. Not chemtrails. That's exactly the point.
I do not say that chemtrails do not exist

Contrails cannot last in the sky for hours, contrail means condensation trail.
What we can see in the sky are ALWAYS chemtrails, because they don’t desappear after some minutes.
You ‘ll never read anywhere that these are chemtrails, do you know this dear deb? You are talking non sense, and it’s very funny you say that chemtrails exist.

Chemtrails 02-03-10 Time 16.04

Chemtrails 02-03-10 Time 17.05

Chemtrails 02-03-10 Time 16.04

Chemtrails 02-03-10 Time 17.05

One hour later and they are always in the sky, it’s simply impossible with contrails.
It’s the same on satellite pics from eumetsat, blu trails are visible even after several hours.

09.00 UTC

2 hours later

Blu trails are chemtrails, simply facts that everybody can see.
michka
Sony Xperia E1
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 03:59
Contrails are almost pure water vapour condensing. Now what makes you think condensed water cannot last for hours?
If there is no wind, they can last forever. Do you really believe clouds only last for at most five minutes? If yes, what are the clouds we see for hours then? Huge quantity of chemicals deposited by aliens in big flying saucers?

And once again you distord what is written, just to prove your point: I never said that chemtrails exist, I only said I cannot prove that they don't exist. But that does not prove they exist. There is a big difference between saying that something is not cold, and saying that something is hot.
Blue is NOT chemtrails, because nobody could ever prove that chemtrails do exist.
And stop saying that I participate, voluntarily or not, to a plot of some sort. Because by saying this to me, you also say it to the tens of thousands of scientist who work in the field.
End of discussion.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-04-02 04:19

Now what makes you think condensed water cannot last for hours?
If there is no wind, they can last forever

First…

I do not say that chemtrails do not exist

Second…

I never said that chemtrails exist

Third…

nobody could ever prove that chemtrails do exist

You are so funny!!!

stop saying that I participate, voluntarily or not, to a plot of some sort

Betting odds:

Slave: 1000

Debunker: bet closed

Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2010-04-08 18:00
Taken today with my Elm
Phone?? What phone??
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-04-12 04:56
Poland’s Leaders Move to Weaken Currency, Then Die in Plane Crash

April 10, 2010

There’s no telling if the two events are connected, but their timing is mighty interesting.

The Polish government and the National Bank of Poland, in a “rare moment of unity,” agree to weaken Poland’s currency, the zloty, in an act that would benefit Poland’s exporters at the expense of Poland’s trading partners—that is, the European Union, among others. Then, the next day, Poland’s president and the president of its national bank die in a plane crash.

From the Wall Street Journal in an item dated April 9, 2010:

In one of those rare moments of unity, the National Bank of Poland and the Polish government agreed on the need to weaken the Polish zloty, which over recent weeks has rebounded close to its pre-crisis strength. The currency’s strength is now seen a possible threat to economic recovery. After several verbal interventions over the past few days, the central bank intervened with real money Friday, for the first time in more than a decade.

The bank followed through on its Thursday warnings that it is “technologically and psychologically” prepared to enter the currency market to prevent “excessive strengthening of the zloty.” Government officials also said earlier this week that the “strong zloty” is damaging growth and, after Friday’s intervention, said they fully back the central bank’s move.

In moving to weaken the zloty, Poland’s leadership was placing the interests of the people of Poland ahead of the interests of the European collective known as the European Union.

Then, the next day, the president of Poland dies in a plane crash along with numerous other top leaders, including the president of the National Bank. From the Mail Online:

Polish president Lech Kaczynski and his wife Maria have been killed after their plane crashed on approach to Smolensk airport in western Russia.

Russian news agencies reported at least 87 people died in the crash near Smolensk airport in western Russia, citing the Russian Emergencies Ministry. They reported 132 people were aboard the Tupolev Tu-154.

The Army chief of staff, Gen. Franciszek Gagor, National Bank President Slawomir Skrzypek and Deputy Foreign Minister Andrzej Kremer were on the passenger list.

Poland has been dragging its feet in adopting the euro and joining the European Union, having pushed back its target date for doing so until 2015. Here in the U.S., we might say that Poland is not a “team player.” In the New World Order, bad things tend to happen to leaders who aren’t team players.

Always obey your air traffic controllers. That's the cardinal rule of of aviation, and one apparently violated by the pilot of the aircraft carrying the Polish president and dozens of the country's top political and military leaders, which crashed in heavy fog near Smolensk, Russia. All 96 people aboard perished. According to the New York Times, air traffic controllers had recommended the president's jet land in nearby Minsk because of bad visibility, but the crew decided to land anyway. The Polish news channel TVN24 reported that moments before the crash, air traffic controllers had refused a Russian military aircraft permission to land, but that they could not refuse permission to the Polish plane. Russian media reported that the airplane's crew made several attempts to land before a wing hit the treetops and the plane crashed about half a mile from the runway.

At 10 am local time, near the time of the crash, the Smolensk airport reported heavy fog with visibility 0.5 km (3/10 of a mile):

http://www.wunderground.com/h[....]&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

A large patch of fog covers the Russian city of Smolensk and regions to the east in this visible light image captured by NASA's Terra satellite between 08:00 - 11:15 UTC Saturday, April 10, 2010. Image credit: NASA MODIS Rapid Response System, visualized using Google Earth:

As seen in the satellite image taken near this time, a large bank of fog covered Smolensk and neighboring regions of Russia and Belarus.
The image shows gravity wave signature above site of polish airline crash.
Was HAARP involved in creating the extremely foggy conditions that led to the airliner crash?
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-15 00:17
Keep in mind that Poland is healthy and mature democracy with a stable currency and economy. National Bank becomes the first in the firing line against speculators. Next important thing is that our economy is not as much dependent on exporters as this moron from WSJ wrote. It's just sick that such informations can appear. This moron should keep his mouth shut because his revelations are total BS even bigger than NWO.

You don't know many things about Poland and I feel irritated me when someone speculates in this way about my country with lies and nonsense. Second thing, why all those people were in the airplane? Key word: Katyń (Katyn). If you have no idea what happened there in 1940 it's worth to read. For the Poles it's a very (!!!) sensitive matter, this what happened in Saturday is directly related to the Katyń genocide. Do not use Polish nation's blood to feed insane minds.

According to the New York Times, air traffic controllers had recommended the president's jet land in nearby Minsk because of bad visibility, but the crew decided to land anyway

Only Poles know why, unfortunately our former president had a tendency to say things which he should not say loud. Huge pressure on the airplane crew and bad decision.
-PERFECT-
K850 Blue
PM
Posted: 2010-04-15 03:45

Keep in mind that Poland is healthy and mature democracy with a stable currency and economy.

I know it, and tomorrow?

Next important thing is that our economy is not as much dependent on exporters as this moron from WSJ wrote.

Point of views

It's just sick that such informations can appear. This moron should keep his mouth shut because his revelations are total BS even bigger than NWO.

You can give us FACTS or you can keep your mouth shut too. Very simple.

You don't know many things about Poland and I feel irritated me when someone speculates in this way about my country with lies and nonsense.

Relax mate, again…give us FACTS about your country if you know, the rest is fried air

If you have no idea what happened there in 1940 it's worth to read.

It’s very clear to me the FACT

Do not use Polish nation's blood to feed insane minds.

Are you crazy?

Only Poles know why, unfortunately our former president had a tendency to say things which he should not say loud.

From which certainties you say this?

Huge pressure on the airplane crew and bad decision

It’s very clear that it was a bad decision.
Raiderski
C901 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2010-04-15 08:50
Sorry Perfect but now I see that you are a moron You're not Polish, you do not live here and don't know the realities of Polish nation and country. Now you think that you're an expert on Polish affairs? You must be really unperspicacious to undermine what Pole says about his country. Remain in the topic of clouds, do not touch national issues if you have no idea about the country.

I know it, and tomorrow?

Once again, Poland is healthy, stable and mature democracy!
What's the situation now? Mental tragedy without impact on the financial markets. I hope this makes you happy because it's FACT.

Are you crazy?

You should ask yourself.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic