Esato

Forum > Network operators > Europe > O2 Not Stocking The N96

Author O2 Not Stocking The N96
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2008-09-14 18:06
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have only ever seen one iphone user that was on a bus. Anyway you dont see that many because its not mass market like some phones. And as far a i can remember the ques outside the stores were not that long. The day both iphones were launched i was passing O2 and Carphone stores and the barrier set up to keep people in line whilst waiting was there for no reason. There was hardly anyone in store. Over hyped.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-09-14 21:27
I was in Birmingham city centre on the day of both phones releases, queues were about 10-20 onwards. But I dont think many in them queues actually bought those phones they may of been in line to test it out. Some perhaps were put of by price. Btw Birmingham city centre has about 4 O2 stores, and about 5 or more CPW on the day the 3g phone came out a newley refurbed O2 Store held a stunt ! Customers who have a N95-1 02 have sold alot of, may want the N96 but wont be able to get it. When that happens the result will be them opting to leave. Miyagi do u own a iPhone? Can u think of 5 reasons to even have 1?
Mr Miyagi
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2008-09-14 21:53
miss uk:I do have a iphone yes. Its a great internet device, 1.lets you surf web pages without any issues, via wifi or on the 3g network. 2.It is also a great ipod player, i can relax and watch whatever video i want, on the ipod player function or on yourtube, 3. I love the email function of the iphone how great it is, to email and have push email sent directly to the phone. 4. the various iphone app's you can get on it amazing. 5. for a 2mega pixel camera, its great

der u go 5 reasons.

and as for the N96, why have a device like the N96 when (as far as i know) the networks in the UK don't have DVB-H support? which is one of its main functions.

[ This Message was edited by: Mr Miyagi on 2008-09-14 20:55 ]
Bonovox
LG G4
PM
Posted: 2008-09-14 22:07
But what i hate with Apple is having to burn all your albums to itunes first before you can listen to them. Why cant you do it directly straight to the device. I find that so stupid and annoying. Why have Apple gotta be so different and awkward. I would like to buy an iphone but i wont cos of so many omisions. Shame. Also when trying it out in store the signal is poor and call quality is just too quiet even at full volume.
Miss UK
Apple Iphone 5
PM
Posted: 2008-09-15 14:46
Intresting reasons, but I think whats the point in it when theres cheaper choice out there plus ur not trapped to a 18mth sentence. I recieved a email of Nokia to get in first to recieve the N96 maybe cos I got my N95-2 of them direct. Wouldnt it be good if they would let me trade in for 1 lol dont need it tbh tho lol Miyagi how many iPhones does ur store sell per wk? Do u make ur targets per month, whats the quality for that month that u have to sell
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi