Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Technical > Want to Buy SE G502

Previous  12
Author Want to Buy SE G502
pranil
K700
PM
Posted: 2008-09-02 17:26
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I have been using my phone happily on HSDAPA data for past one month.

I strongly recoomend you buy this one - WHY?

Beacuase there is a little known secret tucked under exactly suited for your use

You can set the phone to dial automatically when connected to PC via usb cable - The mahula neither any forum has this info. I found it accidebtally when playing with the settings

it is under menu >general>connectivity>usb>USB network type-

select phone as modem and do remeber to set the USB data account to correct one in the same menu.

Voaila now whenver you want to use internet jut coonect with cable and the phone automatically connects to internet and offewrs it to my vista PC
AkuKL
Xperia Mini Pro White
PM
Posted: 2008-09-02 18:39

On 2008-09-02 17:26:11, pranil wrote:
I have been using my phone happily on HSDAPA data for past one month.

I strongly recoomend you buy this one - WHY?

Beacuase there is a little known secret tucked under exactly suited for your use

You can set the phone to dial automatically when connected to PC via usb cable - The mahula neither any forum has this info. I found it accidebtally when playing with the settings

it is under menu >general>connectivity>usb>USB network type-

select phone as modem and do remeber to set the USB data account to correct one in the same menu.

Voaila now whenver you want to use internet jut coonect with cable and the phone automatically connects to internet and offewrs it to my vista PC

Thanks for the tips. I am very pleased knowing the phone i have bought for less than a week can do that. Do share with us other tips you have for this phone. Thanks again.
gothenk
Elm Black
PM
Posted: 2008-09-07 18:36

On 2008-08-28 12:20:16, albero23 wrote:
you download seus,sony ericsson update service,from their site and follow the istructions

my brother olready done it, but theres no different with the original, or he miss something on it

16 Gigs Optimus Black
4 Gigs Radiation Silver Kate
2 Gigs Champagne Black Emilie
4 Gigs Vapour Silver Naite
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi