Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Accessories > Sony Ericsson IPC-40 Discussion

Previous  12
Author Sony Ericsson IPC-40 Discussion
Rookwise
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2009-08-16 00:34
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Actually got around to buying one of these to use with my C905 due to the C905 not fitting in the ICE-45 case I have. Ordered it from UK yesterday and it arrived this morning. I chose the black/orange model. Price came to £18.99 with delivery.
There is no zip on the case as stated but there are actually 3 compartments. 2 of them fasten via press studs.
The first compartment on the front that has the logo attached is the headphone storage. This fastens with a press stud. It should hold a set of headphones quite well. However, I have the HPM-66 headphones and I dont think they wil go in properly (not tried it yet but it loks like they wont fit)
The second compartment is the larger middle one. This is the one that holds your phone. As my comments above from a while ago. I was concerned from the pictures at how far the phone would go in and how much protection the case would offer. I've since tried the case on my T700 - loads of room, C905 - tight but secure fit, LG Crystal - straight in with a bit of room left.
On all 3 phones tested. The phones went completly inside the case with the press stud fixing securely in the outer corner. Also. The phone compartment seems lined with a fluffy type fabric and also has 2 piece's of elastic fixed to either side of the bottom corner.
The third compartment is apparently for storage of cards or something of a similar size. Maybe a memory card case could fit as well.

The case only comes with a wrist strap in matching colours and no hook fastening. I removed the wrist strap and put my own hook fastener on the case.
The case is completely made of fabric with no hard sections like most cases available. However the way the case is made. I'm sure it can offer the same/similar amount of protection not to mention that the phones are completely covered dispite a few gaps.

A few pics of the casentaken with my C905

I tried sniffing coke once but didnt like it. The bubbles kept going up my nose
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi