Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Guitar thread - All about guitars, just guitars

Author Guitar thread - All about guitars, just guitars
hihihans
HTC One
PM
Posted: 2013-11-24 13:55
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
I don't assume nothing and I knew William Tell personally
There are always little differences in the scores as they are written by different people. Just pick the one you like best. You can use your Mac as amp. Garage band has that possibility and it sounds pretty good too.
As for tabs vs sheet. I prefer old fashion writing as it contains all details.
Supa_Fly
X1 Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2013-12-03 04:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2013-11-24 13:55:37, hihihans wrote:
I don't assume nothing and I knew William Tell personally
There are always little differences in the scores as they are written by different people. Just pick the one you like best. You can use your Mac as amp. Garage band has that possibility and it sounds pretty good too.
As for tabs vs sheet. I prefer old fashion writing as it contains all details.

Sheet music or musical "notation" where you can see the notes and nuances of the song (traditionally created by early composers or orchestra conductors) is how I learned along with ear ... but with wind instruments this works. Guitars ... I'm still lost.

But I'm getting a hang of it.

SO I have a question for all you Android Guitar players ... could someone recommend a quality Android app? Maybe something with both smartphone/hd and tablet versions?

https://play.google.com/store[....]ails?id=guitartab.player&hl=en
seems really good as it gives best of both worlds that (I think) hihihans was talking about ~ correct me if I'm wrong.

|AppleTV2|iPhone 12Mini 256GB|iPad Pro 256GB| Previously ... K750|Z500|Z520|K700|K790i|K850i, :Ericsson: T18z|T28World|T36m x3|T68m (Ericsson, not the rebranded T68i).
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi