Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!

Author POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-11 14:39
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
One theory is that they 'emit' light in the near infra-red spectrum which is *just* invisible to humans but can be detected by certain animals and some types of camera film. It's highly contested, but it would explain why pet dogs have been regularly reported to stand with their heckles raised barking at nothing in supposedly haunted locations. They can see things that we can't...

Here's a photo taken with infra-red film:

On August 10, 1991, several members of of the Ghost Research Society were at Bachelors Grove cemetery, a small, abandoned graveyard on the edge of the Rubio Woods Forest Preserve, near the suburb of Midlothian, Illinois, USA. Reputed to be one of the most haunted cemeteries in the U.S., Bachelor's Grove has been the site of well over 100 different reports of strange phenomena, including apparitions, unexplained sights and sounds, and even glowing balls of light.

GRS member Mari Huff was taking black and white photos with a high-speed infrared camera in an area where the group had experienced some anomalies with their ghost-hunting equipment. The cemetery was empty, except for the GRS members. When developed, this image emerged: what looks like a lonely-looking young woman dressed in white sitting on a tombstone. Parts of her body are partially transparent and the style of the dress seems to be out of date.

Other ghosts reportedly seen in Bachelor's Grove include figures in monks' clothes and the spirit of a glowing yellow man.

I'm always very skeptical of photos that were produced by "Ghost Hunters" because much as they argue to the contrary, a large majority of them are inevitably rather biased and therefore their research is not always as scientific as it perhaps could be.

Still, this photo has not been proved to be a fake so far, so the jury is still out!
tman383
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-01-19 08:46
This was an image taken of me Sunday night in Washington D.C. in front of the Korean War Memorial. My dad and I did not see and red tree or anything close to that in the area we took the picture. This image has not been edited in any way and you can clearly see how well it fits in the image its just way to complicated to be "edited". That is me in the hat and the red branch next me is completly out of what I can explain. I've looked for other explanations for wat this is but I could not find any if anybody has any answer to this please tell me because I am open to explanations.
I'd like people veiwing this to take note of the red streaks in my picture we did not see anything when we were at that location. We didn't even know of the strange occurence until we looked over the picture the next day.

This is not a camera glitch because all the other pictures are just fine. What makes this picture creepy is the fact that my now deceased grandfather fought in the korean war (lived he was on a ship worked the torpedos) and tried to raise money for the memorial in D.C. to be built but sadly he passed a way before he could see it so it makes this picture strangly odd.

My dad took the picture of me with his blackberry Storm it had a flash and was in perfect shape no other picture turned out like this. It was light rain and temp was in the mid to low 30s. Earlier when we first arrived in D.C. in the hotel I had the strange feeling of beeing watched it I couldn't put my foot down on it, it was just strange. It slowly through the night dissipated the feeiling of being watched.

If anybody has any questions or ideas about this feel free to reply to this post or email me at tman383@yahoo.com.
I did not feel anything touching my shoulder when I was standing near that reef on the Sunday night but as you can see part of the uknown "Red Tree Branch" was touching my shoulder and parts of it see to radiate toward the memorial (if you look closley there is a little perspective on the red streaks).

markphil
K550 White
PM
Posted: 2010-01-20 00:30
Where's the Ghost ?
I own K550i Pearl White R8BA024 08W03 and K810i Golden Ivory R8BE001 09W03
tman383
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-01-21 20:32
the red branch... it wasn't there before it was never there
markphil
K550 White
PM
Posted: 2010-01-29 22:39
WWWWhhhhhhhAAAAAA I'm Scared WWWWWWWWWWWHHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
tman383
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 22:05
dude markphil this forum is to post creepy stuff that we thought was a bit creepy and share it. I didn't ask for ass holes like you to make fun of it if you're going to do that go f**k around with those fag ghost hunters on the scy-fy channal they are the real fags. I was just posted something I thought was creepy.
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-16 22:08
@tman
Who is the person in the picture?
Esato's Newbie of the year and Most Helpful Member 2010!
-------------------
Life is just a ride, enjoy it while you can
ceaser2008
Aino White
PM
Posted: 2010-02-17 03:36
Oh,thats scary. The invisible red branch.
ESATO Most Loved & Best Asian Member MMX & MMIX
February : Shoot The MUSIC
markphil
K550 White
PM
Posted: 2010-02-20 15:33
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-20 15:40

[ This Message was edited by: mriley on 2010-02-20 14:42 ]
-------------------
markphil
K550 White
PM
Posted: 2010-02-20 23:27
I'm Scared
mriley
Samsung Galaxy S II
PM
Posted: 2010-02-22 00:57
You should be!
http://orkutluv.com/  graphic comments-Funny Graphics
-------------------
markphil
K550 White
PM
Posted: 2010-03-02 04:17
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi