Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!

Author POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!
belialwafu
W700
PM
Posted: 2007-10-31 14:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
can we try these guys? hehe...anybody experience paranormal something can post it here... [addsig]
Lo-couk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-01 18:41
The Grim reaper, his sythe burnt away.
iphone 4 16Gb
SE4NICK
W580 Grey
PM
Posted: 2007-11-02 07:45

Small pic i know. I found it in the pic section of my Z550i scary thing is i cant identify the building, or the person nor can any if my friends. I DIDN"T take the pic or edit it to make it blurry it just came that way.

Kept just in case......of well i dont know why i kept it.
SE4NICK
W580 Grey
PM
Posted: 2007-11-11 02:30
...it was halloween a while ago.............scary lol
belialwafu
W700
PM
Posted: 2007-11-11 06:04
i posted this thread on Halloween but no one posted hehe [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-11-11 06:19
OK, here's my share . . . just FOCUS on the BACK DOOR portion of the image . . . after about 30 seconds . . . a female (white lady) GHOST will come out !

Merry Christmas !

[ This Message was edited by: *Jojo* on 2007-11-11 05:21 ]
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-11-11 06:39
^^ You scared me
10 years at Esato
belialwafu
W700
PM
Posted: 2007-11-11 06:51
OMG my hart STOPPED!! haha [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-11-12 00:50
@belia - Well, I can EDIT that and make Brianna Banks or Sydney Moon appear to replace the white lady if you want . . . [addsig]
Adz21
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-12 01:04
that shat me up
you suffer to know, try even harder to see
making sense of your life in a f**ked reality
Lo-couk
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-12 18:41
@Jojo - Isn't that your better half off to make a cuppa just before she put on her makeup? Mine looks like that in the mornings too!
iphone 4 16Gb
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-12 19:18
HeHeHe!

I'm really into all this sort of thing so here's one of my favourites and no, it's not a joke image:

This is a .gif image created from CCTV footage captured at Hampton court Palace in late 2003. The Daily Mail published the story as follows:

"To the sceptic it may simply look like a fuzzy CCTV image of someone in a long coat walking through a doorway.
Experts say the long-coated figure could be the best proof yet found that things really do go bump in the night... and the day too.
The mystery surfaced two months ago at the 16th-century palace, once home to King Henry VIII.
Security staff heard alarms ringing near an exhibition hall, indicating fire doors had been opened. But on investigation they found the doors closed.
Perplexed, they examined CCTV footage, and that is when it got spooky.
The cameras showed the heavy doors popping open but no one there. Then, suddenly, the long- coated figure appeared and slammed the doors shut.
The guards were told the same thing happened at the same time - about 1pm - the day before.
To add to the mystery, the doors also flew open at the same time the very next day. But the ghostly figure has been spotted only once.
The suspected spook has not just been sighted by CCTV. Australian tourists also claim to have seen a ghost near the exhibition area. The palace, in West London, has ruled out its guides as suspects because they do not enter that part of the building.
Psychologist Dr Richard Wiseman said the spectre, nicknamed Skeletor, might prove to be a significant discovery.
'It could be the best ghost sighting ever,' he said. 'I haven't seen anything that would match that at all.'"

So, is it really a ghost? Well, there are numerous fors and againsts. For starters, would a presumably 16th Century ghost know how to operate a modern fire exit door so expertly, let alone take it upon him or herself to go around closing them?

On the other hand, look closely at the footage: The door clearly swings open quite violently, apparently by itself, before the entity appears and closes it. The emergency exit doors at Hampton Court do not have any mechanical or electrical equipment to automatically open and close them, so what caused it to open in the first place? If it was a prankster, they should have been visible through the open doors.
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-13 14:34
Here's another of my favourite ghost photos which, like the Hampton Court footage, is considered by many to be one of the best ever.

On November 19, 1995, Wem Town Hall in Shropshire, England burned to the ground. Many spectators gathered to watch the old building, built in 1905, as it was being consumed by the flames. Tony O'Rahilly, a local resident, was one of those onlookers and took photos of the spectacle with a 200mm telephoto lens from across the street. One of those photos shows what looks like a small, partially transparent girl standing in the doorway. Nether O'Rahilly nor any of the other onlookers or firefighters recalled seeing the girl there.

O'Rahilly submitted the photo to the Association for the Scientific Study of Anomalous Phenomena which, in turn, presented it for analysis to Dr. Vernon Harrison, a photographic expert and former president of the Royal Photographic Society. Harrison carefully examined both the print and the original negative, and concluded that it was genuine. "The negative is a straightforward piece of black-and-white work and shows no sign of having been tampered with," Harrison said.

But who is the little girl? Wem, a quiet market town in northern Shropshire, had been ravaged by fire in the past. In 1677, historical records note, a fire destroyed many of the town's old timber houses. A young girl named Jane Churm, the legends say, accidentally set fire to a thatched roof with a candle. Many believed her ghost haunted the area and had been seen on a few other occasions.

This one really gives me the shivers because of the way that she appears to be looking directly into the camera. There's just something "not right" about it, if you know what I mean

[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2007-11-13 13:42 ]
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-11-13 14:43
I went all cold when I read that, then realised I was sitting with a large fan blowing on my back.

Hampton Court looks riddled with spooks.

razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-11-14 02:36
@Jojo, do you have some pics of the Lung Center Fire in which a camera spotted a hand waving out of the newly burned hospital? - tried searching everywhere but unluckily i find none
10 years at Esato
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi