Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!

Author POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-12-08 00:38
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

On 2007-11-29 09:06:12, KingBooker5 wrote:
However I will never fully believe in them, untill I actualy see one.

@king - OK, thanks for sharing your thoughts . . . well actually, in our HOUSE itself we've been experiencing paranormal-activities through the years because our place was ONCE the dumping SITE of dead soldiers buried by the Japanese Imerial Army during the second World War in our country . . . I've already SEEN (with my naked ) a ghost ! They BLEND with one of us, meaning copying every member of the household: phyisical form and the way we DRESS as well . . . the MOST common thing that happens inside our house is that they can imitate our VOICES and even some sounds inside the premises say like: doorbell and how the telephone sounds when it rings (and I am NOT talkin' about PARROTS and Mynah Birds here - OK ! )

@cyco - Thanks for the INFO . . . never knew that you are ONLY great in PC-stuffs . . . but in ghosts as well .. . I remember the great Bo Derek was had this flick: GHOSTS can't DO it . . . do you THINK so too [addsig]
Trev1982
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-08 00:53

On 2007-11-28 15:47:25, Cycovision wrote:

This photograph was taken in 1963 by Reverend K. F. Lord at Newby Church in North Yorkshire, England. It has been a controversial photo because it is just too good. The shrouded face and the way it is looking directly into the camera makes it look like it was deliberately posed – and a clever double exposure technique was used. Yet supposedly, the photo has been scrutinized by photo experts who say the image is not the result of a double exposure.

The Reverend Lord has said of the photo that nothing was visible to the naked eye when he took the snapshot of his altar. Yet when the film was developed, standing there was this strange cowled figure.

The Newby Church was built in 1870 and, as far as anyone knows, did not have a history of ghosts, hauntings or other peculiar phenomena. Those who have carefully analyzed the proportions of the objects in the photo calculated that the specter is about nine feet tall!

Looks to much like Scream/Scary movie to me. but the rest are just plain freaky
BB 8120
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-12-08 02:39

On 2007-12-07 16:46:15, Cycovision wrote:

He looks very alive imho. yeah maybe he's unaware of his death, but he's making his group mates scared-to-death!
10 years at Esato
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-08 11:53
@jojo

Several people have claimed to have been 'sexually abused' by ghosts but coincidentally, nearly all of them were trying to get the local authority to move them to a bigger house for free or sue their landlord at the time

@taz

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they got the inspiration for the scream mask from that photo, it is incredibly similar. The photo was definitely taken a good 30 years before the scream movies, I have a book from 1972 that features it so it can't be a modern fake based on the film character and made to look old.

@razec

When I first saw that photo I thought it was faked but then I thought "why would he wait 60 years to publish it?" It's a very strange one indeed.

[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2007-12-08 10:56 ]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-12-09 01:10

On 2007-12-08 11:53:52, Cycovision wrote:
@jojo

Several people have claimed to have been 'sexually abused' by ghosts but coincidentally, nearly all of them were trying to get the local authority to move them to a bigger house for free or sue their landlord at the time

. . . well, I am hoping that the ghost of the late Marilyn Monroe or Savannah will HAUNT me one of these days mate . . . [addsig]
belialwafu
W700
PM
Posted: 2007-12-09 05:21
jojo theres many ghost in the phil haha...just try balete drive..haha [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-12-09 05:27
@belia - Yup, very TRUE ! But my fave GHOST is that of Demi Moore . . . I remember that flick bein' shown in local theaters for 1.5 MONTHS - STRAIGHT in the early 90's ! [addsig]
belialwafu
W700
PM
Posted: 2007-12-09 06:51
thats the longest movie i heard of..! [addsig]
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-12-09 06:58
Yes, because it was reaaaally so NICE ! Some of my friends even watched it 5 times in the theaters . . . my friends are those who assists the movie-goers while inside, the ones who have FLASHLIGHTS with them . . . [addsig]
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-10 17:05

On 2007-11-29 12:53:09, Cycovision wrote:

"The lady in the color photo is my granny," says Denise Russell, who submitted this photo to the 'about.com' website's paranormal section. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84.

The black and white photo of grandpa shows that the figure standing behind the seated woman certainly looks a lot like him. Interestingly, nobody noticed the man in the picture until three years after it was taken, by which time the lady in the photo had also died.

Holy Cow, it looks like voldemort!
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-10 17:21
If anybody photoshops Harry fri***g Potter into the pic I'll kill 'em!

Sefton Church is an ancient structure (started in the 12th century and finished in the early 16th century) in Merseyside, England, just north of Liverpool. This particular photograph was taken inside the church in September, 1999.

According to Brad Steiger's Real Ghosts, Restless Spirits and Haunted Places, where this photo was found, there was only one other photographer in the church beside the person who took this picture. Neither of them recalled seeing the ghost or any flesh-and-blood person standing there who could account for this image. Because the figure is all in black, it has been theorized that the apparition could be that of a church minister.
andr3w1984
W910 Red
PM
Posted: 2007-12-10 17:36
strange but true, it's abit wierd how cameras can catch everything but to the human eye you can't.
Current Phone: W910i with 1GB M2
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-10 18:42

On 2007-12-10 17:36:50, andr3w1984 wrote:
strange but true, it's abit wierd how cameras can catch everything but to the human eye you can't.

and thats were photoshop comes in
Norby C.
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-12-10 20:17
I had at least 4 paranormal appearances, first was at night (10:30 pm), I was waiting for my father and suddently the door behind me closed on me, cos I was standing near to it, it began to move and hit me, not a very powerful hit, but enough to feel, and the strange thing on it, is that it was no wind. The second one happened one day, at 20:30pm, I walked from the bus home and there was something wrong at my boots, and I wanted to fix it and I looked at the corner of the street and I saw a big shadow(about 2,5 meters tall/8-9 ft), but I didn't payed much attention to it, but, 2 seconds later, as I looked again, cos it was in december and night, the shadow wasn't anymore, and maybe you're thinking that maybe it was walking over the range of the street lightning, but that's impossible, from everywhere you could see everything. The third was at home, I was coming from the toilet, when suddently I felt something running behind me and short after I felt something hitting me from behind, not with an object, like someone runs into you, in that moment I've accelerated from 0-30 km/h in 2 sec. The forth paranormal experience, is that I went to take some clothes and after I've entered the room where my clothes are I heard steps, but not just that, that was the room with the most paranormal phenomena(my father heard a lot of beatings in the walls, and steps, but, I heard EXACTLY what my father heard, and that phenomena repeated it in my room too). And the fourth was at home, after a horror series of happenings, I was cleaning the house from dust and etc., and a book with some textes was fallen, and there was writing: I am prisoner in a world of pain, a world of death, a world of storm, from where I can't escape....".

Please NOTE, this IS NOT A FAKE, ALL THIS IS TRUE!
belialwafu
W700
PM
Posted: 2007-12-11 13:21
@KingBooker5
maybe it's about the flash thingy of the cam...hehe...maybe ghost are spooked with the flash so theyre cloak disappears and they show up! haha [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi