Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!

Author POST "Strange/Scary" Pictures here!
*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2007-11-29 02:25
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@cyco - Looks like you are gettin' your images (uploaded) from a website matey Can you show me the LINK I'd like to JOIN them in their discussion forum . . . thanks ! [addsig]
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-11-29 08:06

On 2007-11-29 02:25:58, *Jojo* wrote:
@cyco - Looks like you are gettin' your images (uploaded) from a website matey Can you show me the LINK I'd like to JOIN them in their discussion forum . . . thanks !

You're serious huh?

cyco:
keep posting paranormal pics, i'm enjoying your posts
10 years at Esato
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-11-29 08:58

On 2007-11-24 00:55:50, coquito wrote:
this one was taken by me with my w810i

Thats an over exposed pic, you proberly shaked your hand when you took it, its happend to me as well, perfectly normal
KingBooker5
C902 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-11-29 09:06

On 2007-11-26 23:45:33, *Jojo* wrote:
. . . sometimes I am wonderin' why these OLD or even NEW cameras can CAPTURE images which the VERY naked human eye CANnot SEE !

Im not discrediting all the photos

but..

@ Jojo, maybe because they are photographic tricks or accidents in a wrong setting or somthing, until I see a ghost I wont believe them fully.

After reading about why ghosts dont decend to an afterlife, heaven, or what ever you call it, it kind of explains to me the reason to why there are so many ghost pictures and expiriances. However I will never fully believe in them, untill I actualy see one.
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-29 11:55
Thanks everyone

@jojo

I've collected the pictures myself from various sources over the years and I host them on my own website for the purpose of displaying them here, so there's no one site with a discussion forum that I use.

Likewise, i got the stories behind them from various books and websites. Just google 'paranormal discussion board' or 'ghost forum' etc. and I'm sure there be lots
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-29 12:53

"The lady in the color photo is my granny," says Denise Russell, who submitted this photo to the 'about.com' website's paranormal section. "She lived on her own until age 94, when her mind started to weaken and had to be moved to an assisted living home for her own safety. At the end of the first week, there was a picnic for the residents and their families. My mother and sister attended. My sister took two pictures that day, and this is one of them. It was taken on Sunday, 8/17/97, and we think the man behind her is my grandpa who passed away on Sunday, 8/14/84.

The black and white photo of grandpa shows that the figure standing behind the seated woman certainly looks a lot like him. Interestingly, nobody noticed the man in the picture until three years after it was taken, by which time the lady in the photo had also died.
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-11-30 16:03

Here's one for soap opera fans!

Pauline Brannigan took this photograph at the Blackpool waxworks, UK, on the 9th August 2005. "It clearly shows a face behind my husband." she says. "The strange thing is that the photo was taken at the coronation street exhibit (long running UK soap) it shows the face of who I think may be Ena Sharples who died in the 1980's and was one of the original main characters. Since researching her I found that she died in Blackpool and was buried there."

"I have since sent the photo to the waxworks they are very interested in it and say that there would be nothing that could cause this face, i.e.... Reflection etc..."

As far as I know this photograph has never been officially examined by professional photographers so photoshopping cannot be ruled out! What do you think?

[ This Message was edited by: Cycovision on 2007-11-30 15:05 ]
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-12-01 07:24
@cyco: may you encircle the woman you're talking about on the black and white second picture? can't see what you are telling
10 years at Esato
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-01 14:21
@razec

I'm not sure which one you meant so I've circled the "ghosts" in my last two posts for you. You may need to refresh your browser for the circles to show up.

The black and white photograph of the man does not contain anything out of the ordinary. It's just to show that the "ghost" in the colour photo looks remarkably like the woman's husband who died several years before the colour photograph was taken and hence why he should not be in it!
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-07 16:46

This intriguing photo, taken in 1919, was first published in 1975 by Sir Victor Goddard, a retired R.A.F. officer. The photo is a group portrait of Goddard's squadron, which had served in World War I aboard the HMS Daedalus. An extra ghostly face appears in the photo. In back of the airman positioned on the top row, fourth from the left, can clearly be seen the face of another man. It is said to be the face of Freddy Jackson, an air mechanic who had been accidentally killed by an airplane propeller two days earlier. His funeral had taken place on the day this photograph was snapped. Members of the squadron easily recognized the face as Jackson's. It has been suggested that Jackson, unaware of his death, decided to show up for the group photo.
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-12-07 17:26
^^Freakey indeed.

( Everytime I scroll down this page the 1st picture coquito took scares the sh*t out of me for some reason! )
Adz21
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-07 19:03
i used to go round to a house to party, sadly before the time we had camera's on our phones. (dont know how we lived) but there was a picture of her grandparents who swore his dad used to haunt him) In the picture it was a photo of him and his wife, there was a clear image of cloudy aggressive face staring right in to the side of her grandads head.It is the most f**ked up thing ive ever seen in my life and would love to get a copy but, the family are nutters and wouldn't appreciate me coming round to take a picture of their dead grandparents
you suffer to know, try even harder to see
making sense of your life in a f**ked reality
Cycovision
P990
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-07 19:11
Blimey

It's a shame you can't get a scan of that one, sounds well creepy!
Adz21
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-12-07 19:14
yeah i know it's a shame, i used to look at it everytime i went round just to freak me out. Completely forgotten about it until now. still freaks me out thinking about it.
you suffer to know, try even harder to see
making sense of your life in a f**ked reality
DickySnapples
Z1010
PM
Posted: 2007-12-07 21:56

On 2007-12-07 19:03:27, Adz21 wrote:
i used to go round to a house to party, sadly before the time we had camera's on our phones. (dont know how we lived) but there was a picture of her grandparents who swore his dad used to haunt him) In the picture it was a photo of him and his wife, there was a clear image of cloudy aggressive face staring right in to the side of her grandads head.It is the most f**ked up thing ive ever seen in my life and would love to get a copy but, the family are nutters and wouldn't appreciate me coming round to take a picture of their dead grandparents

so what if theyre nutters, do it it do it do it!

[addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi