Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > Symbian phones > P1i vs N95

Author P1i vs N95
mode
Sony Xperia Z1
PM
Posted: 2007-08-27 17:42
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
@Dogmann
Unlike mib1800, I never gave my 2 cents on this matter, so how is it that you feel I'm just as uncredible? I'm just saying I don't buy it, am I not entitled to that?

@mib1800
Sorry, I just don't buy it. And I believe I'm speaking on behalf of disappointed N95 users and other fanboys alike

Both of you are taking this thread straight to hell, probably because you can't accept the thread poster's viewpoint. SE can't do no wrong? Back at cha!

[ This Message was edited by: mode on 2007-08-28 08:17 ]
dagrim1
P1
PM
Posted: 2007-08-27 17:51
@DragonEye:

Hmmm, weird. I can't say I noticed such performance before the update either. Overall the phone seems a bit faster btw so perhaps there are some changes but that could also be the result of the reset.

I'll actually time it later on... perhaps my counting is way off
DragonEye
P1
PM
Posted: 2007-08-27 17:54
dagrim1.. lol i use the 1 mississpi, 2 mississipi counting technique...
Shaolinmonk on HOFO Official PHONE JUNKIE
My P1i Review
http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=152437&start=0
Tail
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2007-08-27 20:21
This is getting out of hands. There are a few Nokia Hard Core fans in here, and its really hard to have a debat at normal sense. If I had a Nokia I would not have been in here to spam all over the place and just trash the SE, I just dont get it. Or then, mabye that is the point?? Am I right Dogmann and mib1800?
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2007-08-27 21:01
ok, its clear there are several members here who disagree (repeatedly) with each others opinions and experiences, and thats fine.

but what is not fine is that once you guys have stated your opinion or experience you can't just let it go at that but feel the need to constantly defend your own, or attack someone else, opinion or experience.

lets face it, unless you have scientific, verifiable or repeatable proof of what you post then it is only an opinion or experience and therefore likely to be different from someone else's opinion or experience.

this constant taking over of threads (mostly SE vs nokia it seems) is not acceptable and is ruining perfectly good discussions.

the opinion or experience you post is valuable the first time it is posted but simply diminishes and dilutes the value of the thread when constantly repeated and argued or worse, when it gets personal, and clearly you guys will never agree on certain topics.

For this reason I'm closing yet another thread and giving warning to give this bickering a rest as you're not doing yourselves any favours and we don't want it.

thanks!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic