Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Which one is better, N95 or K850?

Previous  123 ... 161718
Author Which one is better, N95 or K850?
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 03:56
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post

when your the one saying the k850 has walkman 3.0?

Walkman 3.0 on k850! classic!

http://www.mobile-review.com/[....]07/se-newproduct-june-en.shtml

Walkman 3.0. Even though this is obviously an imaging-minded phone and the company doesn’t normally embed latest player version in non-Walkman products, the flagship is this rare exception – we will present you with lowdown on the new Walkman player version in the review of the device, and for now let us highlight new main menu layout, which appears to be styled after Sony PSP and among all other things, now you can quickly compose own playlists.

New functions include Rhythm&Lights, which stands for keypad-based light effects rhythm-keyed with tunes you are listening to – the Sony Ericsson T650i has this feature implemented in the same way. Unlike the K800i, the player here supports TrackID. Upon USB connection you can make use of MTP-protocol, in other words Windows Media Player 10 or 11.

Since no one has tried Walkman 3.0 yet, dont assume that the music player on the N95 is better then on the K850i.

On 2007-06-18 11:55:51, QVGA wrote:
K850 doesnt have walkman 3.0

I find it highly surprising that people on here actually think you know anything about phones.

You state that the K850i doesnt have walkman 3 and that it doesnt have EDGE+HSDPA when it does. What do you know? If you only know anything about nokia phones, then go post on a nokia forum, we dont need false comments from people that know nothing about the K850i on a k850i thread!

Also you said that the N95 has a bigger screen.... Both the N95 and K850i have a 320x240 screen, and the K850i has a new improved browser which no one has used yet so again you cannot say the N95 has a bigger screen / better browser. Well, pixels aside, the N95's screen is 0.3 inches bigger. But isnt a smaller screen with the same number of pixels actually sharper / better image quality?

[ This Message was edited by: Bhavv on 2007-07-17 03:43 ]
Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 05:46
@Bhavv

I actually think of all the phones SE announced the K850 is the most on the button. I really don't doubt it will be a big success but it is after all a Camera phone primarily a very well specified Camera Phone at that. The N95 is not primarily a Camera phone to quote Nokia

it's not one thing, it's many"

But whilst both screens may have the same 320x 240 one is larger and also has 16milllion colours again i don't doubt the K850's screen will be good but it will be smaller and it doesnt have the same ability for Multimedia controls and going into Landscape which is also great for Web Browsing and it is an acknowledged fact that the S60 Safari web browser is excellent possibly the best Mobile Browser so claiming an as yet to be realeased devices Browser is going to be better is some how doubtful on a non smart phone.

As i have said wait till the product is out and then we can see which is better but until it's out we can't do that all this stating it's better is just not possible to know.

Marc

http://dogmann.vox.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Dogmann on 2007-07-17 04:47 ]
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:16

On 2007-07-17 05:46:09, Dogmann wrote:

As i have said wait till the product is out and then we can see which is better but until it's out we can't do that all this stating it's better is just not possible to know.

Exactly why I would like to stop having to see such BS posts from people like you and QVGA ruining these threads all the time. You like to take it out personally against me an awful lot on the previous pages because I prefer the K850i, and you continually state the N95 to be superior to the K850i, when in fact there are lots of benefits that the K850i has for its much lower price tag (I didnt see Mineral Glass screen + accelerometer on the N95's specs, nor do I see cool flashy lights on the phone).

K850i is a mainstream phone and will target a much wider customer base then the N95 has.

It doesnt matter how good the N95 is, I went in a shop, I looked at one, and I just pretty much laughed on the inside because it looks crap to me. I would rather have a T650i and a K850i for the same price as the N95.

Also note that people are still only recieving 1,8 Mbps max on their N95's on a 3.6 Mbps network. That is the sole reason I have were initially put off getting the phone. It doesnt matter if the specifications state 3.6 Mbps when customers on a 3.6 Mbps network have been told it wont reach that speed because it doesnt support it. If the N95 did support 3.6 Mbps, then it would in fact operate at 3.6 Mbps. Again, this might be a flaw in certain handsets only, but T-mobile have stated that it is in fact all N95's due to the volume of customer complaints they have recieved.

On 2007-07-16 17:54:32, Dogmann wrote:

After that simple fact the N95 has superieur processor graphics,

Marc

OK so since you know so much info that I cant seem to find anywhere else, can you tell me what proccessor and graphics chips both the N95 and K850i have because I'm dying to know.

[ This Message was edited by: Bhavv on 2007-07-17 08:20 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Bhavv on 2007-07-17 08:28 ]
QVGA
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:27

On 2007-07-17 09:16:04, Bhavv wrote:

On 2007-07-17 05:46:09, Dogmann wrote:

It doesnt matter how good the N95 is, I went in a shop, I looked at one, and I just pretty much laughed on the inside because it looks crap to me. I would rather have a T650i and a K850i for the same price as the N95.

[ This Message was edited by: Bhavv on 2007-07-17 08:20 ]

This is the problem with retards/people like you. You think this is a SE forum and you can BS about other brands here without getting away. News flash!! It doesnt happen that way. Your quoted sentence just shows the level of maturity you have.

[ This Message was edited by: QVGA on 2007-07-17 08:30 ]
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:31

This is the problem with retards like you. You think this is a SE forum and you can BS about other brands here without getting away. News flash!! It doesnt happen that way. Your quoted sentence just shows the level of maturity you have.

You call me a retard because I dont like the way a phone looks?

Newsflash, I live in Europe, where many many more people prefer SE designs over Nokia designs.

I simply dont like the desidn and the look of the N95. So why does it make me a retard because SE can design better looking phones that I actually like and want to buy?

The only retards on this thread are people like you that know nothing about mobile phones.
razec
W800
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:34
@QVGA:

then i think you should blame the website designer that attached the phone pictures beside the esato logo that tells us that this was a mainly all-about-SE forum
10 years at Esato
goldenface
Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:35
@QVGA

He's just offered his opinion and said he would prefer a K850i and a T650i for the price of an N95.

Why do you have to call him a retard?
QVGA
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:35

On 2007-07-17 09:31:44, Bhavv wrote:

This is the problem with retards like you. You think this is a SE forum and you can BS about other brands here without getting away. News flash!! It doesnt happen that way. Your quoted sentence just shows the level of maturity you have.

Newsflash, I live in Europe, where many many more people prefer SE designs over Nokia designs.

I simply dont like the desidn and the look of the N95. So why does it make me a retard because SE can design better looking phones that I actually like and want to buy?

The only retards on this thread are people like you that know nothing about mobile phones.

And I suppose you know anything about mobile phones? I simply dont like the design and look of K850. Whatcha gonna do about it? If you can have your opinion, we can have ours, and that certainly ruins the thread
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:36
Here is a much better discussion regarding this phone on a UK forum from whatmobile magazine:

http://www.whatmobile.net/forumvb/showthread.php?t=18728

And the simple quote that puts every one of your lame N95 superiority posts to rest:

The Nokia N95 is a smartphone - so of course will have more features included in it. With *smartphone* in mind, the 'natural' competitor for a N95 would be the P1i.

I'm sure most people on here will agree that (apart from the 5MP camera on both) the N95 and K850i handsets aren't direct competitors - although I can see alot of shop-folk selling them head-to-head.

I will continue my discussions about mobile phones on this forum only forum now, this one is full of too many idiots that cant distinguish a high end smartphone from a mid range candybar offering.

[ This Message was edited by: Bhavv on 2007-07-17 08:38 ]
QVGA
Nokia Lumia 1020
PM, WWW
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:38
So now you are saying N95 is obviously better because its a smartphone and its only competitor is P1? Then how can you say K850 is better?

@golden
You obviously overlooked the part where he called me and dogmann BS posters. How did you let that go by and caught my post only?

[ This Message was edited by: QVGA on 2007-07-17 08:40 ]
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:42

And I suppose you know anything about mobile phones? I simply dont like the design and look of K850. Whatcha gonna do about it? If you can have your opinion, we can have ours, and that certainly ruins the thread

I know a lot more then someone that claims the K850i doesnt have Walkman 3.0 or EDGE/HSDPA on the same model lol.

I actually know how to READ. Maybe you should learn that too.
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2007-07-17 09:42
since it seems that a sensible friendly discussion cannot be had here I'm lock this now
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 161718
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic