Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > General > Which one is better, N95 or K850?

Previous  123 ... 131415 161718  Next
Author Which one is better, N95 or K850?
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:20
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Anyway, comparing the N95 to the K850i is the same thing as comparing the 7650 to the T68i, Nokia has the more advanced handset, but its a fugley brick. SE have the lesser specified but sexier phone.
^D0Nt Ask^
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:23
@ plangkatan
yeah it's walkman so nothing else is better than walkman phones at music. Well my n95 is much better at music than my w850i.
My name is ^AsK^. ^D0Nt AsK^
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:25

On 2007-07-15 21:19:29, plankgatan wrote:
he he............ i think the whole world agree that makes the best music phones ( ). its realy silly to say something else.

I agree that makes the best phones.

Nokia always release new technology and more advanced handsets, but none of them have ever appealed to me. Like the 7650, 6600, and the N95. I think they are all ugly bricks and would rather be carrying an in my pocket then the fugly nokia.
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:26

1) No one has tried the music player on the K850i yet, so you cant say its better.
2) Better browser + bigger screen is irrelevant to users that plug the phone into a PC/laptop for the internet like me. I'd rather have a smaller nicer looking phone.
3) The video on the K850 is QVGA 30 FPS.
4) The K850i has EDGE and 3G on it too.

So I miss out on WIFI and TV output and GPS for £150. Boo hoo. Im 100% sure the K850 will take much better pictures too.

[ This Message was edited by: Bhavv on 2007-07-15 20:11 ]

Every post you make, puts you deeper and deeper into a hole. I do like the fact that you don't let facts or logic get into your way. However, here at Esato, we are kinder and gentler and try to help out when possible. In your posts, the moment that your "facts" are taken apart you deflect to another ill fated point. You jumped into the fray with a misstatement and now you own it. Just like you I will guess that most people excluding you would like to have a great browser on their phone, better video recording, HSDPA (3.6 version that Nokia has and supports), wifi, and simply more power to do more things. I could be wrong but maybe the sales figurers for the N95 are lying and you know better.
*edited on a Mac of course. Mac: There is no substitute*

N82(YES), iPhone 3G, Shure es530, Nikon D300, more stuff. No more SE stuff, why am I still here?
^D0Nt Ask^
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:28
The n95 is not brick.if you haven't hold one yet please don't write comments like this

[ This Message was edited by: ^D0Nt Ask^ on 2007-07-15 20:29 ]
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:30

Every post you make, puts you deeper and deeper into a hole. I do like the fact that you don't let facts or logic get into your way. However, here at Esato, we are kinder and gentler and try to help out when possible. In your posts, the moment that your "facts" are taken apart you deflect to another ill fated point. You jumped into the fray with a misstatement and now you own it. Just like you I will guess that most people excluding you would like to have a great browser on their phone, better video recording, HSDPA (3.6 version that Nokia has and supports), wifi, and simply more power to do more things. I could be wrong but maybe the sales figurers for the N95 are lying and you know better.

And ever post that you doggerman and QVGA puts you in an even deeper hole. No one on an forum cares about your crap nokia phones. I most certainly dont and still wont buy them.
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:30
Great point Don't ask,

My iPod plays music and videos better than any SE or Nokia phone. My Nikon D80 takes better photos than any SE or Nokia phone but do you see me comparing them? Nope. The reason being is that I have enough common sense to know that they are different devices, designed to do different things. Obviously this is lost on many in this thread.

N82(YES), iPhone 3G, Shure es530, Nikon D300, more stuff. No more SE stuff, why am I still here?
^D0Nt Ask^
X1 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:32
I agree with you.
My name is ^AsK^. ^D0Nt AsK^
Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:33

On 2007-07-15 21:30:22, sapporobaby wrote:

The reason being is that I have enough common sense to know that they are different devices, designed to do different things.

No thats where your common sense fails. Like I said whay should I spend extra money on a phone when I'm not going to use the extra features? I really dont care if you want them and buy the N95 for the extra features, but the only feature I need on top of what my K800i does is HSDPA. So why should I bother wasting money on an N95?
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:33

And ever post that you doggerman and QVGA puts you in an even deeper hole. No one on an forum cares about your crap nokia phones. I most certainly dont and still wont buy them.

Game, set, match. Check and Mate. Give up now? You have not made one point, presented one fact worth mentioning. You mention it, and either QVGA, Dogmann, Don't Ask, or me debunks it for the shear fantasy that it is. Why not quit while you are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy behind?

Make a point and back it up with a fact and you might get some credibility.

MWEB
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:35
On this (or any other forum) we care about good phones WHOEVER the hell makes em!!, I am not famous for MY love of the N95, but to dismiss it (and Nokia) as "crap" is simply infantile IMO. I hope Sappy and dogmann are sufficiantly happy with my defence and avoid blowing a gasket in your direction.
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:36
@ Bhavv,

Point out where someone in this thread tried to convince you to buy a Nokia phone. You jumped into this thread and posted crap and got your head handed to you for it. Stop posting crap and what you say might be taken seriously.

And as for my common sense, you don't see me making up stuff just to get my post count up.

Dogmann
T39 black
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:37
@plankgatan

You would of thought so about a Walkman phones just such a shame that the reality doesn't live up to that expectation and that is not just my opinion either but from those that have owned and used the W950 and other Walkman phones prior to getting the N95. It is those users who have used both that i think actually know or not, as in their opinion N95 produces better sound than the W950 and the other Walkmans. So despite your claim that the whole world knows this that's not actually true is it. Maybe if you said all SE fans believe the Walkman phones give the best results that would of been more accurate

It will be some amazeing feat if the the non Walkman player in the K850 is the best Music phone and i somehow doubt it as we know SE doesn't fit their best Music Player in their Cybershot phones.

@Bhavv

You miss out on a lot more than just those 3 points but the that's not really important to you but is to most of us that are again actually using all the wonderful things on our devices right now not waiting for it come soon. So when you have your K850 in your hand come back and we will compare the features and performance although we should have newer and better Nokia's by then any way.

Marc

http://dogmann.vox.com/

[ This Message was edited by: Dogmann on 2007-07-15 20:39 ]
sapporobaby
J110 Cream
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:38
@mweb6161,

Good post. If SE makes a great phone tomorrow. It's bought. Pure and simple. Luckily my job lets me get the toys or I can simply buy them on my own. So buying something is not an issue. However, I will not take a step backward (SE phones) right now with the current crop of SE products. Let them come out with something innovative and they have my money. I am loyal only to what works.

Bhavv
Nokia Lumia 920
PM
Posted: 2007-07-15 21:40

Make a point and back it up with a fact and you might get some credibility.

http://www.whatmobile.net/forumvb/showthread.php?t=19100

To quote:

Can somone working for T-Mobile confirm if this is true or not. Phoned customer service today and asked about HSDPA speed as i know it was 1.8mb but a post on another forum says its now 3.6mb

Customer services confirmed this was the case within the last few days for data card devices like the USB modem.

I said "so does that mean if i have a device that can handle 3.6mb then i would get that speed?" to which he replied yes i would

I said that the N95 supports that and he said no the N95 only can do 1.8mb.

Can someone confirm?

Thanks

And heres the news

http://msmobiles.com/o/news/00324.html

T-Mobile launches accelerated HSDPA : 3.6 Mbps instead of 1.8 Mbps

T-mobile supports 3.6 Mbps in the UK on their network with any device capable of it, yet several users with an N95 (I say several becase I know someone with one) only get 1.8 Mbps.

So maybe nokia are wrongly advertising the N95 as 3.6 Mbps HSDPA, or they are shipping dodgy phones?

[ This Message was edited by: Bhavv on 2007-07-15 20:41 ]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Previous  123 ... 131415 161718  Next
Goto page:
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic