Esato

Forum > Sony Ericsson / Sony > New to Esato? Please read this forum first > Someone stalking my cousin - how does he find her num?

Author Someone stalking my cousin - how does he find her num?
Abik500i
K500
PM
Posted: 2007-05-23 07:40
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
(quote>)
On 2007-05-22 19:20:26, dr_thug wrote:
@ahik500i,jaldi se apne cousin ki shaadi kara de.The End
(quote)

He he, that's an option, yes

@Dummaari, thanks for the link. I will check out the info - it will make me better equipped to deal with this joker.

@comfort_mdu, he has many numbers that he uses to stalk her (and others?). You're right - he IS a joker.

@Govi, your post abt changing operators reminds me of one more thing. She shuttles between Hutch and Airtel randomly - sometimes she also has used her uncle's number temporarily - but soon enough and sure enough - there he is like a vulture aaarrrggghh. But yes, what you said is one thing to do - I think we can eliminate one possibility...

@Ajeetpv, lol ... I'll show her all your responses when I meet her next in 10 days.

(btw, overslept and missed my office )
jdthegr8kd
K750
PM
Posted: 2007-05-24 21:29
@Abik500i

can u give me his contact number
it is better for me to find the mobilefone that was stolen

not joking seriously am asking

Mr Miyagi
K850 Green
PM
Posted: 2007-05-24 22:44
I have the answser to this he is using her imei number to obtain her mobile number. He must know someone who is working in a mobile company in order to do this. I know this, becase the mobile company i work for, we have a system we use, that we can enter the imei number and we can find out the number and sim card serial number a person has used in the handset, as well as the nearest mobile phone mast location.

so this is the only way he is doing this.

tell her to change her handset and get a new sim and new mobile number then she will not have any problems at all.
rachel77788
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-06-05 05:55
hey, thanks, this post is very useful

http://www.download.com/Bingo[....]uite/3000-2194_4-10679677.html
RevoWution
K800 Silver
PM
Posted: 2007-06-11 10:25
You should call the police about it. Give them your cousin's SIM card and a cellphone, and let the police deal with him when he tries calling next.

Better yet, if you want to take matters into your own hands, confront him and give him a good beating...

Stalkers = Cowards, therefore they need a good beat-down to make them man enough to actually confront girls they like...

[ This Message was edited by: RevoWution on 2007-06-11 09:29 ]
Abik500i
K500
PM
Posted: 2007-12-25 22:23
Hey guys, an update after all these months!

It turns out that it was she who was not totally honest with me about the facts Not been honest with that guy too...

Of course she was getting some messages and calls on her mobile but it looks like she was friends with this guy before those messages started happening !! All this while she was telling me she never knew him...

Anyway after the initial shock, I am totally cool now with the incident. Guess with whom I dont want to be close anymore?

Tx ppl, for ur replies earlier on ...
And hey, Merry Christmas and advanced Happy 2008 !
Leks
Xperia X10 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-25 23:11
Change phone and number at same time!

If he has access to providers database he can see all number used in one specific phone (IMEI) which he could have got because he can check what IMEIs have been used on a number (her previuos).
Abik500i
K500
PM
Posted: 2007-12-26 07:35
Hey Leks,

That's ok cos as I was saying, she and the guy know each other and have some common contacts. This fact was something she never disclosed to me... So, it is not a surprise that he is able to get her number again and again...

The issue is closed now - it is now infact totally different from how it started or atleast how I thought it started.
mcrosser
C901 Black
PM
Posted: 2007-12-27 03:01
That's great Abik! Still I can't believe he was SO desperate. I mean there are many girls in the world (although your sister could be special, yeah).

AVAILABLE - advertise here!!
dhaval369
K510
PM
Posted: 2008-01-01 13:01
He truely loves her!!!
max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-01-02 09:53

On 2007-12-26 07:35:34, Abik500i wrote:
Hey Leks,

That's ok cos as I was saying, she and the guy know each other and have some common contacts. This fact was something she never disclosed to me... So, it is not a surprise that he is able to get her number again and again...

The issue is closed now - it is now infact totally different from how it started or atleast how I thought it started.

Now you know who it is it's easy - just break his fingers. He won't call again for a while
franique
K850 Green
PM, WWW
Posted: 2008-01-02 10:38
duhh, it happens all the time. but anyways, tell ur sis to be extremely careful (sister or cousin or anybody related~). stalking is kinda famous here in ukraine. been getting those annonymous callers since i first landed here like 3 years ago. like wise, dont fall for it. lolz.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi