Esato

Forum > General discussions > Rumours > New SE phones announcement on next Monday?

Previous  12
Author New SE phones announcement on next Monday?
Super G
T68i
PM
Posted: 2002-11-28 14:48
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
T608 looks boring
And still that ugly keypad.

But it's elegant.
tedsc456
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-11-29 11:59
According to http://www.threegmobile.net/gallery/index.html Sony Ericsson will not present any new Phones at Telecom Asia on Monday. Though the President of Ericsson did repeat yesterday in an interview that Sony Ericsson will introduce 5 new models before Christmas. Maybe there will be an announcement on Monday but not at Telecom Asia.

[ This Message was edited by: tedsc456 on 2002-11-29 11:07 ]
tedsc456
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2002-11-29 12:15
I must also firmly express that i find the design on T6008 is extremely stylish and clean. Sony Ericsson has always made phones that are much better looking in real life than in pictures. I saw the Nokia 7210 I real-life yesterday and I think it is not a nice looking phone. It actually looks quite old; except for the keypad which is cool but very non-user-friendly. Sony Ericsson’s new design-concept will be a success. Concentrating on a clean, stylish but fresh design with high-quality materials and in that way creating a more personal design easily connected to the brand Sony Ericsson. This is a much better strategy than trying to copy Nokia’s soap-bar design which have been a great success but in my opinion starting to get old.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi