Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Axxxr's Final Words

Author Axxxr's Final Words
haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 22:17
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
It is so crappy that someone feels they should leave just because somebody doesn't like there opinion, this just sucks! Axxxr don't leave stand up for what you believe don't let somebody drive you away from esato.

You have contributed so much to the developement of this site it is untrue, there are so many people here who respect you and value the effort you put it.

Sage
P900
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 23:55
uhm, a few points here.

1) This is the internet. Never take anything from anyone on the internet, let alone an internet forum, seriously. It's not real life, you aren't making a living, you aren't getting physically hurt (and if you are getting emotionally hurt, you care WAY too much), and you most likely have a life outside this foum.

2) If you want to leave, fine. But don't make such a big deal about it and try to get attention from every member of esato, don't make it such a large event. If you are serious about leaving, ask masseur to close this post before it gets out of hand. You will be missed, but only for 2 weeks, a month maximum. Remember, this is the internet.

3) I've never really agreed with your methods, but I never attacked you personally on any level (although i do remember i directed a joke your way, but i also remember apologising for that). Some people enjoyed your posts, that was fine. The ones who didnt could have just chosen to avoid them. They had no right to attack you. Even with your political views, although I agreed most of the time, I thought that you lacked tact at times. Incessently bringing up some age old arguements about Bush, the Iraq War, and stating your opinion countless times. Funnily enough, I had no problems with this. Like you said, some agreed, some didnt. But you always stuck to your guns, you always made sure your opinion was heard and that everyone knew your opinion. You never let anyone cause you to back down and give up your beliefs. And NOW you back down? That was a seriously cowardly move.

Axxxr, you have to realise something. The world is corrupt, on levels we can only dream to imagine. People like George Bush are nothing but puppets on a string. There will always be the brainwashed masses, there will always be the sheep.

You say the problem with the world is that these sheep exist. That there are still some sheep that believe in 9/11. I say you are wrong. I say that the problem comes when people like you, who have the oppurtunity to awaken the eyes of the public, who are inspired to see beyond the lies, give up. You've given up, and it's people like you who are the problem.

But, meh, it was your decision, who am I to judge? You will do whatever you want to do regardless of what I post. I still think its a publicity stunt .

Just my 2 cents
BobaFett
R520 copper
PM, WWW
I ll leave esato, cos 90% think, that /// is crap... My god, are we in the kindergarten, or what? Axxxr is a very good friend of mine, i respect many other members here next to him. To find the balance is the right way, instead of not effective solutions... @axxxr pick up your mobile, dont make to go in the uk, cos of a chat, cos it will hurt, trust me! U are the newsdirector, u have a responsibility, u are esato, we are all esato, not the site itself, its just a web site. Esato is alive, cos u and the others here, we all here, made it to live. U are an apart of the body, dont make it a crappy person. Everything can be cleared and managed! Esato.

This message was posted from a Nokia

scotsboyuk
T68i
PM, WWW
sit vis vobiscum

alea iacta est ... videbimus ...
"I may be drunk my dear woman, but in the morning I will be sober, and you will still be ugly." WSC
fatreg
T66 pink
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 00:02
Mr Ceasear eh?

anyways good luck Axxxr, im sure we will see you soon

fatreg
SexPest
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 00:20
he was liek the yoda of Esato - the Leader of a mystical council and now his seat has been removed by the Darth Vadar/Sith type of member
My the force be with him and also his sony ericsson -
Gooood member he was *yoda voice* mmmmm
Je Suis la jambon my friend - Je Suis la jambon - and godbless
SJC till i Die!
london-uk
Sony CMD MZ5
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 00:21
Axxxr has undeniably made a great contribution to esato with many good and informative threads on mobile and electronic news etc. In the threads I have read, in which he is discussing mobiles/technology/electronics etc., he seems balanced and helpful. That is the side of him which I find fine, and very welcome.

However, when the matter turns to the political or religious sphere, I find him to be unreasonable, inflammatory, extreemist, illogical and generally disturbing.

Quote:

On 2006-05-30 21:10:44, amnesia wrote (in lieu of):
...I have done so much for this site...put a lot of man hours along with hard work and effort and they won't let me express my opinions freely...

In the Danish Mohammad Cartoon thread, axxr wrote (2006-02-09 06:56, page 25): " Have you also heard that the 12 danish [sic] cartoonists who made the drawings have gone into hiding in fear of their lives...they will be [sic]proberbly [sic] be hiding like cockroaches for long time [sic] to come.

In the same thread, he wrote immediately following the previous post (2006-02-09 07:05, page 25): " Well they had it coming to them....I honestly can't say they don't derserve it....They should have known better not to insult the greatest prophet of Islam and upset millions of muslims around the world."

And he complains that: "...they won't let me express my opinions freely...". The hypocrisy is ludicrous. [addsig]
solidsingh
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 00:24
come back axxxr
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-31 00:29
@london, there is freedome of opinion, and respect. Believe it or not they can walk hand in hand.

Please do not turn this thread into a debate though.
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
london-uk
Sony CMD MZ5
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 00:44
Quote:

On 2006-05-31 00:29:03, amnesia wrote:
@london, there is freedome of opinion, and respect. Believe it or not they can walk hand in hand.

Please do not turn this thread into a debate though.

With respect to your request, I have replied to you via pm. [addsig]
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-31 01:08
this is what i'm talking about?
London-Uk had an opinion and he pmed me. Saving all the drama!
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
p900 lover
W960
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 01:19
Good luck and hope to see you soon.
Vein
K800 Brown
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 01:57
Damn. What a shame. Nice to see you post.

Good luck in the future.

Vein!

Sony PSP, XBOX 360, Ericsson x 49

[ This Message was edited by: Vein on 2006-05-31 00:57 ]
mrao
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 02:08
Good luck axxr. Hope to see ye back soon.

This message was posted from a Nokia

*Jojo*
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2006-05-31 02:10
H m m m m m . . . I thought this was just Axxxr's (2nd) Farewell Threads Looks like Masseur's been saving all those Sayonara Discussions amongst us ! I think Axxxr is just testing-the-waters here . . . this thread will act just like a gauge/barometer to see how many still LIKES/DISLIKES Esato's Mr. News Editor ! I've been through this but only 'once' (for the record) . . . and came back after some 4 months of hiatus (I just did not LIKE the way I was banned . . . ILLEGAL) ! For all those who've been here from 2001-2003/4 . . . the HABIT will just be too hard to break ! Re-consider your plans of leaving Axxxr, your contributions in the celfone arena news were very highly-appreciated for the longest time now since time immemorial I have nothing 'much' against you matey, just try to lessen or totally eradicate your habit of attacking the present US President . . . I still hope to see ya around my friend ! [addsig]
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic