Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > Axxxr's Final Words

Author Axxxr's Final Words
amnesia
T68i mineral
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:10
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Well everyone I just want to make it clear that these are indeed Axxxr's thoughts and final words. I was asked to post this because Axxxr thought that I was an ubiased and a person that could try and word his thoughts more coherantly.

So just imagine Axxxr's avatar here

Axxxr felt that his time in esato was indeed an enjoyable one. He met new people, posted some new facts for people to learn, and exchanged his opinion on some subjects (however extreme some considered them to be).

There are some that come to esato for mobile news, some that come for the crowd and some that come specifically for Axxxr's posts.

"its impossible to keep every member happy,you will always find people who disagree/agree with things,various opinions...Its the nature of debate,you cannot make everyone agree,it does'nt mean that debate should'nt be discussed..

In the last year or so i don'nt know if it has been noticed but i have considerably cut down on my political/religious topics,..in fact avoiding religion altogether...Even if you have look through non-mobile now how many political threads can you see?...a couple at the most!..Thats quite reasonable i should think.

If my posts have been standing out now, I at least feel comfortable in knowing that there are more people conscerened with the world as it is today.

I have done so much for this site...put a lot of man hours along with hard work and effort and they won't let me express my opinions freely,but thats their loss.

My arguments, especially with specific members made me KNOW my threads were being read. I wish that some people didn't reply in the way that they did (method of replying, not what they said), but that's a whole other subject.

I am leaving with a heavy heart and dissapointed aswell that i wasn't could'nt be given me room to practice what i want freely,After all i don't ask for very much...99% of what i post is mobile or gadget related so i really don't see the harm if i sometimes want to get away from posting mobile related news as its hard work and i want to discuss something entirely different.

I feel that it would be out of character for me if i stopped posting the way i feel that i should so i've been left no choice but to leave.

I wish all the members on esato the very best of luck with everything.

Axxxr has decided now to leave for good.
Let's see if this thread can be salvaged though and not brutally attacked.
(Although I'd imagine that some people can't restrain themselves from being civil, fair, or simply kind)
Compare every UK Mobile deal available! | Qatar - A complete guide to the heart of the Middle East
Sir-SonyEricsson-man
Xperia Arc Silver
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:19
I wish Axxxr good luck in his life.. I always enjoyed reading his posts. Much information in his posts on things i liked to read about

Sony Xperia 1 II, Xperia 5, Huawei P30 Pro
SCORPIONKING1982
W850 black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:21
Thats come as a right suprise that has, it will without doubt be a lesser place without him and I only wish he would stay. Ive enjoyed his input immensly, some of his topics being the most interesting and enjoyable Ive had the pleasure of reading.

The non mobile discussions are I believe what keep people coming back here, I know they are for me.

I dont know exactly whats prompted this decision axxr but I wish you would stay. I wish you all the best and hope to see you back here one day.

Tom

ps just notice that me and axxr joined only ten days apart, I joined Mar 11, 2003 and he joined Mar 21, 2003!

[ This Message was edited by: SCORPIONKING1982 on 2006-05-30 20:38 ]
Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:26
Axxxr's leaving?

Very sorry to hear that, will miss him a lot on here.

(would post more but am at work atm and shouldn't really be on the pc!)
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:36
I personally will miss Axxxr alot. He was one of my favorite people on here. He is one of the reasons I stuck around esato for so long, he has talked me through alot of little stuff, and helped me with things when i needed help.
theres a few on esato like him (you know who you are!), and i will miss him.

and i KNOW a few people are going to be rude in this thread... and i really hope they arnt. if they are its pure disrespect, and they should be banned IMO.
masseur
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:38
Esato certainly won't be the same without all the interesting, informative, and sometimes wacky, news articles in the axxxr style, thats for sure...

but... as I recall, this will be the 3rd occassion of commiserating his departure

so... I won't be too surprised to see his return again

once a member... always a member... thats just the nature of Esato and the effect it seems to have on us
brownlad007
V800
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:41
wheres he going/gone ?
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:43
hes most likley going to do widgx all the time, so we can find him there. but i can understand him getting fed up with a few members here.
Its good to be back!
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:44
Good luck and best wishes for him.
I've always liked his news articles and news grabbing skills. It was me who posted his details on the esato wiki page.
Although i did not agree with him on many of his political views I still respected him for his dedication to esato. Good luck again and all the best for his future.
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
jcwhite_uk
Sony Xperia Z1
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:45
I do hope that Axxxr will return. His news reporting is second to none.
I have noticed lately that several people leaving Esato due to politics/ religious threads here.
Checkout my photos at My Website

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Luke-the-magic-man
P990 no flip
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:51
Shit! Axxxr please dont leave us, even though there is a small minority who do not appreciate your threads there are many more who do enjoy them and to be honnest screw those who dont!

I kinda saw this happening a few days ago when I was on that thread by sammy which was changed from its original purpose, but thought its all in my mind.

I wish you luck with what you do, but would really wish that wou wouldnt go, I know now that I myself wont be on esato as much because allot of them time I came on just to read the news and look at some of your posts.

Shame to see you go matey

good luck
Check out my sales
I am a mac fanboy .
I will honor Laffens gift of P990 flip free avartar, but I sold the p990
whizkidd
W950 Blue
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-05-30 21:58
Folks, i sincerely hope this thread won't go the way the previous one went.
We're a community here and its in our best interest to avoid strong words and opinions.
T230 >> T610 >> Ngage QD >> N73 >> N85 >> Omnia HD >> And countless other review units
pow1990
K750
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 22:01
i will miss him even thought he probably didnt know me
i was inspired by his threads and every single one interested me
o i wish that small minority kept to themselves ruined the forum imo
hope u come back, if not av a gd life best wishes

pow
Ericsson->Alcatel->Nokia5110->Nokia3210->Nokia3310->Nokia3330->Nokia7210->Sony Ericsson k700i->Sony Ericsson k750i->Nokia N70->Nokia N80->Nokia N95 8GB-> iPhone 3G
paoloangeles.bebo.com
haynesycop
Z800
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 22:08
Quote:

On 2006-05-30 21:51:14, Luke-the-magic-man wrote:
Shit! Axxxr please dont leave us, even though there is a small minority who do not appreciate your threads there are many more who do enjoy them and to be honnest screw those who dont!

I kinda saw this happening a few days ago when I was on that thread by sammy which was changed from its original purpose, but thought its all in my mind.

I wish you luck with what you do, but would really wish that wou wouldnt go, I know now that I myself wont be on esato as much because allot of them time I came on just to read the news and look at some of your posts.

Shame to see you go matey

good luck

Ditto!

I have to agree with masseur though i think he will be back, well i hope so anyway. I have learnt so much from his posts since i came here.

Best of luck mate, you well be well missed, hope to see you around here again some time in the future.
leeboy13
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-05-30 22:09
omg gutted to be honest, hes one of the main reasons i come to esato, i love reading his news and other threads... Hes helped with so many debates, for me it will not be the same. I only hope masseur is right in that he will return sometime, people should not be driven away because of opinions or beliefs, everyone has theres and should respect others. pretty much everyone ive come across on esato has been great and i have no compliants.

I hope you reconsider your move as you will be missed by many

All the best bud

lee

P.s. dnt get me wrong, i will still use esato as there is plenty here to keep me happy, just wanted to offfer my thoughts.
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic