Esato

Forum > Regional > Europe, Middle East and Africa > Phones in The UK?

Author Phones in The UK?
Funky-Fish
T68 grey
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-09-21 17:28
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi, I live @ the US, and im goin on a vacation @ the UK....
My question is about pricing.....i went to www.expensys.co.uk and looked at some Cell prices...what i am wondering about is if the "Expensys" reflects the average prices foe Cellular Phones over the UK.
Generally, i will stay in London, but i wouldnt mind to travel to Manchester to save some extra Pound....
OH, and Before London i will be in Amsterdam (NL) , does it gets chipper over there?

I would love to get some references about recomended Cell Phones shops @ London area and Amsterdam..

Thnx in advance,
Liron
riflogic
W960
PM
Posted: 2002-09-21 22:33
Expansys prices are a bit cheaper for SIM free handsets over here. Shops (high street) prices are a bit higher than Expansys. You can have a look at www.carphonewarehouse.com to give yourself a bit of an idea. I havent got an idea about prices outside London. Traditionally London has always been expensive. Anyways you could get the tax refunded that you will pay on the phone (17.5%) at the time of purchase when flying back to US.
hampshire_lad
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2002-09-23 00:49
a guy i work with father in law lives in Holland and apparantly the handesets are a lot cheaper there then in the uk
ultimatemobiles
K800 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2002-09-23 00:57
Please use: http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=11105&forum=12

Simon
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi
Unlock this Topic Move this Topic Delete this Topic