Esato

Forum > General discussions > Announcements > free mobile msn, yahoo, icq IM, rss reader

Previous  12
Author free mobile msn, yahoo, icq IM, rss reader
ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-02-17 23:04
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Bennyk, this is so cool, I just downloaded the application on my T610i and am loving it.
I'm not a developer, but I already have ideas running thru my head, and I'd love to take advantage of bluepulse and create widgets in Nigeria where I live. Do you have any literature on the A to Z of bluepulse for beginners? Please PM ur reply and an email address.
Thanks.
Senisho
P910
PM
Posted: 2006-02-18 02:06
D app doesn't work on my Sagem V-55, could u pls make sum modifications cos normally wateva works on a T610i works 4 me. Thanx.
Pradhika
T610
PM
Posted: 2006-02-18 03:50
Well. It works fine. Nice info.

This message was posted from a WAP device

bennyk
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-02-19 01:35

Hi ambyzown, thanks for the nice words. I appreciate it. If you just email support@bluepulse.com.au with any questions you have and say you have spoken with me on here, I will get your email no problems.

Likewise, if bluepulse does not work on your phone for some reason, please email support@bluepulse.com.au and we will sort you out ASAP.

Talk soon guys.

Ben.
T_grr
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-02-19 18:22
Hello.

I tried this as an MSN messenger on my s700 today. But it's not very stable. Many messages wasn't recived when my phone sometimes was shown as offline on my friends MSN. I don't know if this problem appers if used with ICQ or Yahoo..?

I realy like this program. And I hope that it can work better with MSN in the next version.

/Tony
ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-02-19 23:01
Thanks Bennyk, I send an email immediately.

@T_grr: I have used the buddie widget for my yahoo messenger account, and its remarkably stable, considering its still in BETA stage.
However I have noticed the application freezes sometimes, and forces me to reboot my phone.
AnotherBPguy
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-02-19 23:55
Hi Everyone,

Ben is away at the moment and he specifically asked that I get back to you guys.

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with reliability.
It would be awesome if you could let us know what issues you have had either on our forum or via email.

We are doing the best we can to support the most phones we can, to make it easy for you guys to use the stuff you like on the net on your mobile and to make it easy for developers to publish mobile content.

Any help you guys can provide with errors you are seeing or reliability issues would be awesome for us and the rest of the community.

I hope you you've all had a good weekend.
Thanks for the feedback so far.
T_grr
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-02-20 18:02
Well.. I will do som more tests with my s700 and maby with my old t610 to. And I might do a more detailed report of my conclusions. =)
ambyzown
W902 Red
PM
Posted: 2006-02-21 22:14
Ok BPguy, I'll use it for the rest of the week, and post my findings to you via email.
I've also set up the BP application on three of my friend's phones. I'll also let you know what they feel about it.
T_grr
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-02-22 19:50
Ok.. I belive that I have foundout what caused my problems. The application works good with msn, untill I try to send a message including some of the swedish characters едц... The message dissapers without any error signs, and I'm shown as offline on the reciving msn client. It takes about 5 minutes untill i'm shown as online again.
bugsiiy
W800
PM
Posted: 2006-02-22 20:17
damn it,try to write with english characters only,or isn't this possible in swedish? at least in romanian you understand if you use english characters
Xugaa
K800 Black
PM
Posted: 2006-02-22 21:25
i was gonna get mobile msn... would be really usefull.
but unfortuantley there is not a 'virgin mobile' option on the download site.
T_grr
P1
PM
Posted: 2006-02-22 22:37
Yes, I can write swedish with english characters only. But it will be hard to use the swedish T9!

I also wish that I could view the status of my online msn friends (online, at lunch, not at home, , )...
phlogiston
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-02-22 23:55
Not sure why swedish characters are causing a problem, but please email your experiences to our devteam at support[at]bluepulse.com and they'll look into it asap. Lots of keen mobile users in Scandanavia, so we want to be doing a great job for people tapping Swedish chars in!

cheers,

- alan from bluepulse
phlogiston
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-02-23 02:47
hi xugaa,

Unfortunately to the best of our information, Virgin Mobile isn't providing internet access to its mobile phone customers other than its 'Virgin Vibe' service. You might want to email/write to Virgin Mobile about that and complain - after all, you're paying the same rates for your phone every month as you'd pay with other carriers, but if you were on another network, you'd be able to get internet access.

- alan@bluepulse
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi