Esato

Forum > General discussions > Non mobile discussion > The countdown begins- End of the World II- HIgh Alert in Britain

Previous  1234  Next
Author The countdown begins- End of the World II- HIgh Alert in Britain
BlueQuill
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 00:12
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Pain, suffering and death is not meant for the poor alone. Slap a white man and he will get hurt too. When the virus strikes, it wont discriminate between rich and poor, white and black, african and british.

This message was posted from a Nokia

blayv
W810 black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 00:27
in fact, it will. how do you think magic johnson is still alive? because he has enough money for expensive treatment. why do african people die massively, and so fast? because they can't afford food every day, let alone therapy. there is aids therapy, which can prolong life effectively, but it costs. this virus will hit immunoincompetent hardest, like kids, older, and as always poor.

This message was posted from a T610

Stinger151
T68 grey
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 00:33
BlueQuill, plse shut the hell up u do chat a lot of shit dont u!
If your rich you have less chance of dying from medical diseases take lung cancer all you'd have to do is buy a new one for a transplant where as someone poor person in africa with lung cancer would die as they dont have enough fo medical help.
If it was that serious dont u think theyd be doing more?
The scientists the sooner it comes the sooner thell be a cure all they need is the disease so they can get to work on killing it.
BlueQuill
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 03:03
Bloody hell ! You think you know everything stinger? If that was the case, then what have your scientists/doctors have can doing? Why no cure for cancer, no cure for aids, no cure for even the common cold???!!!

kk.226
Aino Black
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 03:11
Quote:

On 2005-10-17 00:33:06, Stinger151 wrote:
BlueQuill, plse shut the hell up u do chat a lot of shit dont u!
If your rich you have less chance of dying from medical diseases take lung cancer all you'd have to do is buy a new one for a transplant where as someone poor person in africa with lung cancer would die as they dont have enough fo medical help.
If it was that serious dont u think theyd be doing more?
The scientists the sooner it comes the sooner thell be a cure all they need is the disease so they can get to work on killing it.

I belived a member with a post count such as yourself would be smart, knowledgable and mature...

...clearly not the case

max_wedge
Xperia Neo Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-10-17 03:33
there is already a vacine but as you heard in an earlier post, the british government have only enough for 14 million people (in the case of britain). Now last I checked their population is well over 14 mil.

Here in australia they only have enough for 100 000 or so. And that is the less effective vacine our government is buying (ten percent effective) not the good stuff...

First world governments will get a bad shake up by this virus if it spreads. They are completely unprepared and not ready to spend the cash necessary to portect the entire population.

So much for paying taxes...in a real emergency the government have blown all the dough on big business handouts and have nothing left of OUR money to protect us....
EastCoastStar
S700
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 06:41
is this strictly in britian? i knwo alot of people over here in the US who have gotten VERY sick... so sick they dont even want to move, or anything
Its good to be back!
Pradhika
T610
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 07:16
One more addition in support to m-r. Still i am sure everything will be overcome and nothing will end.

This message was posted from a WAP device

JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 08:41
Quote:

On 2005-10-16 20:58:27, joebmc wrote:
If a serious threat of a rich country being virtually wiped out by a natural virus I’m sure they would be enough money spent on research to find a cure.

IMO Aid’s would have had a cure by now if it was more of an issue in say America than Africa (Africa obviously doesn’t have the money to research it).

For one the entire world is looking for a cure, billions are spent on research... I however c a negative side to it... Scientists have probably tested EVERYTHING by now rite>?? So why is there still no cure???

But joe, its not coz it in Africa ... though any one heard the conspiracy bout the US starting AidS to kill of the masses in Africa? could be true so maybe joe got a point... maybe.

@ BlueQuill/M/R

I think you looking foward to the end of the world!!!! Am I right??
Cornholio_666
K750
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 08:52
are you sure its hit britain? theres nothing about it in britain in the latest headlines on the bbc news website. if it did strike britain it would be in the latest headlines, but its not, which leads me to believe you are talking utter shite.
Queens Of The Stone Age RULE!
Also known as "THE ROADIE"
Burn The Witch
"I find that on the internet, everyone's very tough in an anonymous, pussy sort of way'" - Josh Homme. March '05
BlueQuill
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 09:46
Thanks prads. <\\br> @756KBR i am no gabriel or jeremiah forecasting the end. What i say is what is happening. The last couple of years have been very tumultous for all of us. One after the other we have had disasters, both natural and mammade, strike the world. From terrorist attacks to wars, from hurricanes to earthquakes, from one disease to the other. Glaciers are melting, temperatures are rising.......... is the Lord trying to give us an indication?? Or shall we all ignore it and continue to lead our sinful lives?? Today thousands died in the earthquake that hit pakistan and india. Tomorrow it maybe you or me.......

JK
W995 Red
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 09:54
So Whats d plan? What do you intend to do about?

Alot of prophecies predicted this, the "uncontolable weather patterns" and all the rest... Scientists cant explain it, you watch the news today and they say its gonna be "fine and mild" but theres a massive thunder storm!!!! No one knows whats goin on, niether do I.

Whats your calculation? How many years do we have left?
Davo_169
T650 Gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-10-17 10:24
oh man im too young to die.....i want to live my life..i dont wanna die....i hate everyone for f*cking everything up!!!
BlueQuill
W800
PM
Posted: 2005-10-17 11:05
As i said that i am no gabriel or jeremiah.... Let us just hope that its not today or tomorrow

Sammy_boy
C510 Black
PM, WWW
Posted: 2005-10-17 11:06
Oh dear, we all do seem to be running about like headless, erm, chickens!

It's not going to be anywhere near as bad as everyone thinks, I'd bet you if I had any money!!!

Does anyone remember the 'Millenium Bug'? And the chaos that was going to ensure when the clocks struck midnight on Jan 1, 2000 and many computers supposedly were going to get confused and not work properly? They predicted all kinds of things from your washing machine not working to power cuts to chaos on the financial markets. BUGGER ALL HAPPENED!!!

And what about all the scaremongering about SARS?

Besides, it is OURSELVES that are the bringers of happiness or doom, and create our own living heaven or hell, no mythical deity
"All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke

Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi