Esato

Forum > Regional > Asia Pacific > Digitel's Mango (CDMA) (Philippines)

Author Digitel's Mango (CDMA) (Philippines)
reggiehg
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-08-22 13:36
Reply with quoteEdit/Delete This PostPrint this post
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a mobile device to surf w/ Mango? I use my O2 XDA w/ Globe, but much cheaper sana ang Mango, if I can find a reasonable device.

Regards,

Reggie
boybits
T68 gold
PM, WWW
Posted: 2006-09-03 16:05
Hi Guys!

My names Rovi and I'm a Sales Coordinator of Broadband Philippines. I was searching pages in the Philippines regarding CDMA and bumped into your forum. Nice discussion. Just wanted to join and correct some notions about our company and our products which is the FWT wireless landline and EVDO WiFi Internet. For any questions, just post it here and I'd be glad to reply to them. Or you could also YM me, my id is diamondbits. If ever you also want to get one, I'd be more than glad to assist you, especially with our Personal Broadband Service which is truly WiFi. Just connect it to your laptop and off you go. Thanks!
jaja3000
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-08 13:57
Hi Boybits

Tol tanong ko lang kung may plan kau magextend ng network sa cavite especially imus? Balak ko kasi ipadala ung cell ko ndi ko na ginagamit. UTSTARCOM PPC 6700 ung unit unlocked na xa kaya pede na iprogram.

Regards
dlreyes
P900
PM
Posted: 2006-12-11 01:27
I believe that boybits is affiliated with Broadband Philippines and not Digitel of which this thread is all about.

You can check the Broadband Philippines at http://www.esato.com/board/viewtopic.php?topic=106388
jaja3000
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2006-12-14 03:02
AHh kala ko Digitel, salamat u2l..
theartist
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-06-10 06:46
We are one of the unlucky subscriber of Digitel in Bataan. And I can't believe how this company can get away with a very substandard broadband service to their customer. I think that Digetel need to address this issue, and for other broadband provider, give the people of Bataan a decent service, and give Digitel the run for their money!

[ This Message was edited by: theartist on 2007-06-10 14:32 ]
raininallove
T68 gold
PM
Posted: 2007-06-25 04:13
The dial-up connection to Digitel Mango is very very slow. Does anyone know if dial-up to an ISP (prepaid card) is possible here? How about dial-up to a virtual private network (to an office, for example)? TIA.
kwangkwang
Model not set
PM
Posted: 2009-02-15 21:27
uhmmmm.. some countries like china are already using CDMA technology for wireless local calls and for internet usage. actually i use CMDA to one of my laptop. but once i am out of range on the site, my signal is down. but this is good news for us in philippines.. i hope you could expand your range all over philippines. this would be easier to make transactions anywhere we go.. MABUHAY!
Access the forum with a mobile phone via esato.mobi